[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recent sub-30 second bouts of autism thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_00040.jpg (18 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00040.jpg
18 KB, 400x225
>Be me last Friday
>Walking home from uni cause I live pretty close
>Group of teenagers pull up to road perpendicular to me
>Mental illness takes hold now
>I stop at the intersection to let them turn
>They are stopped, presumably because conventions dictate I go first
>I start to step off the sidewalk to cross the intersection because they are stopped
>They start to turn because they thought the same
>I end up doing some retarded step forward and jump back
>They stop because they know I'm unpredictable at this point
>I run across the intersection so that they don't get mad at me for wasting their time
>A girl in the van says, "Aw, that's so cute!" as I run across

I turn 20 next month. These guys were high schoolers. I have a full beard and everything. I'm a grown fucking man in comparison.

And yet I haven't been weeded out.
>>
>with ex
>she's getting new phone
>counter lady says "oh this is your new number
>xxxx-xxx-xxx
>"uhhh that's gonna be hard to remember"
>I chime in
>"not really, you have the first 3 as standard, take the 4th and halve it and have three of those, then multiply those 3 together to get the last 3 digit number"
>both give me the look
>keep my mouth shut for the rest of the transaction
>>
File: dick.jpg (268 KB, 1920x808) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
268 KB, 1920x808
>>28954505
What was the number? Without the area code. I'm having trouble following.
>>
>>28954570
It was xxx8-444-064
>>
>>28954664
Oh wow fuck those two, that's pretty neat.
>>
>>28954687
Thanks bro...I feel slightly less autistic now. But fuck their gaze is burned into my mind.
>>
>>28954857
You get another gf yet?
>>
>>28955327
Hah! I'm stuck in a lease with her until August, like that'd work, even if I was around women. Doubly so moving back home to look after father, no girl finds that attractive.
>tfw sealing my single life
>>
>>28954857
Do you study computer science perchance? That's seems like a very comp sci way of thinking
>>
>>28955677
Nah, I'm way too dumb for that. Studying to be a maths teacher. But that was before I even started my degree. I just really like maths problems/patterns.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.