[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An uncle you never knew you had dies and leaves you 20 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
An uncle you never knew you had dies and leaves you 20 million euro inheritance. What do you do?
>>
Party with the squad.
>>
>>28954317

Become a shut in.

Pay a personal assistant that will do everything and take care of everything

I want money so bad
>>
>>28954317
i spend it all on hookers and blow and then i kill myself after 10 years once it's all gone.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (114 KB, 849x566) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
114 KB, 849x566
>>28954317

retire and enable life long plan of little house in little town in mountains.
>>
>>28954317
>euros
Regardless, I'd take about 10 million and put it in safe investments, and use the income from it to live, and use the other 10 million for a startup. Once I get a good enough idea for a startup.

It better be sufficiently evil though.
>>
>tfw rich aunt and uncle probably will leave a sizable inheritance
>will still be spooked because it's Halliburton blood money
>will mostly be sad and forget to invest it because I really like my aunt
>lose it to taxes
>>
i'd probably be forced to spend it all to acquire the means for time travel so i could go back and tell him to leave me the money. not worth it.
>>
>>28954898
A free time machine's pretty fucking good too, anon.
You could go grab some middle ages bitch, wash the crust off of her, and fuck her malnourished loli-sized body apart because she'll think you're a god or king for being taller than four feet.
>>
>>28954317
>euros
refuse his dirty commie money
>>
>>28954936
20 million dollars is a free time machine. it produces free time.
>>
>>28954954
The government would probably take half of it to give to refugees anyway.
>>
>>28954317
>euros
Oh boy, a lifetime supply of toilet paper.
>>
>>28954317
not tell anyone

research, invest around

keep some in precious metals, land, properties and different currencies in case the euro crashes down

get my own apartment and do whatever I want

>>28954936
>tfw time travel fantasies

fucking hell
>>
>>28955284
>in case the euro crashes down
>in case
>>
File: cozy witch.jpg (548 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
cozy witch.jpg
548 KB, 1920x1200
>>28954317
burn it all to keep warm during winter since eurocuck paper is worthless to me
>>
Go on an drug binge the likes of which this world has never seen.
>>
buy a nice house with garage space close to where i used to live >$2m
buy some neat cars, 2000gt, chaser, 911, r34gtr, tesla, mr2, 180sx etc, maybe even a lambo >$1-2m
travel the world like a king every now and then >$2
buy a neat gaming computer with a gigabit internet line $20k
invest the rest of the money

live my life the same as I do (apart from cars/travel), shitpost and gamen til I get tired, sleep and repeat
>>
>buy 4chan
>Normalize it e.g make accounts and more user friednly remove anime boards(except black anime)
>put ads for it on Facebook to attract roasites
>Remove /pol/ and /r9k/ and market it as a diversity safe space
>????
>hella cash
>>
Get surgery, buy real estate, study a language/useful skill, travel
>>
>>28955468
fug, forgot image

also, it would be funny to see how many girls i attract with money
ill probably still ignore them, and still life the isolated shut in life
>>
>>28955469
Fuckin Jews love this place I dunno why. Probably because of self hate
>>
transfer it to a more stable currency
invest it
live off the rest
finish grad school but never work again
>>
>research how to invest 5 million yuros wisely
>probably end up paying a professional, kek
>reconstruct a house in a comfy 1920s garden city neighbourhood
>travel (hurrrr normie)
>>
Pay some crazy russian professor guy to make a giant mutant spider that will eat every last human
>>
>>28954317
Buy a small cabin, secluded in some woods where it snows, away from towns or cities.

But have a nice TV with my computer, and cable along with internet. And just live the rest of my life in comfy solitude.

I have no friends. My family hates me. My love interests who had mutual feelings for, all abandoned me.

I just want to rot away, alone, in peace and quiet.
>>
>>28954317
>buy a house in Switzerland
>upgrade PC
>buy onahole
>spend the rest of life playing vidya fucking eating exercising
>>
>>28954317
buy myself a vagina
>>
The things I want can't be bought with money
>>
Step one: Move out of america, to a country where the property taxes aren't retarded.

Step two: Buy a nice size plot of land and build a decent home on it.

Step three: Build a greenhouse and plant a big garden in there with automated sprinklers etc.

Step four: Build a home music studio in the basement.

Step five: Invest several million into stocks, and another several million in real estate/used machinery.

Live off of the remaining money, and flip houses and land/machinery for fun and a little extra cash.
>>
>>28954317
>euros
I do nothing because EU will take it all in taxes
>>
>>28954317
>build a small house somewhere far from people but with access to fiber optic internet
>buy a shitload of rice, a rice cooker, vitamins, and some type of protein powder
>not leave until I'm in a body bag
>>
>>28954317
Blow one million in fun shit and vacations, that's all I'm allowed to spend in fun
Study business and use the rest of the money to maks it grow
>>
>>28955524
Jews are the biggest anti-semites there are. I wouldn't be surprised if Hitler was an n-th jewish.
>>
>>28956134
this is a really nice plan,very smart
>>
File: fuq.png (124 KB, 264x193) Image search: [Google]
fuq.png
124 KB, 264x193
>>28954317

>mfw privileged kids on r9k saying how they get an inheritence, or how they have 10k+ in savings

>mfw all im going to inherit is my moms 550k in unpaid debt when she dies

its all fucking rigged
hang the bourgeois
>>
>>28957227
I'm getting an inheritance but I was raised just above the poverty line.
It's not my fault my aunt married a guy who builds murder machines for the government, and also had her womb frizzled up by a fever before she could make heirs.
>>
>>28954317
fly somewhere comfy,
get highspeed internet, consoles, build PC
cut contact with everyone i know.
live the NEET life somewhere i would never be bothered by anyone and die at 35.

in other words: livin' the dream
>>
>>28954317
>buy houses for my mom, dad, another house for me and my brothers near each other so I can see my dogs whenever I want that live with my dad but I can't live with him cause we fight too much
>buy new computer
>take family on vacation
>anyone that wants to go to college pay for them in my vicinity i.e. family/1 friend i have

idk I'd talk to rich people to see what the best way to get richer is i guess after that

literally all i want in life at this point is to be able to pay for myself to be alive i'm sick of leeching off my mom but i can't bring myself to work it's so bad out there i hate it.
>>
Leave my country
Buy mountains of anime merch
Become professional NEET
>>
>>28954317
Burn it all and kill myself.
>>
>>28954317
Wonder if this inheritance has any connection to why I like to do butt stuff
>>
>>28957227
you can deny all inheritances (ALL) and escape those 550k
at least in my country
>>
generic safe things like save some of the money in swiss bank and invest some of it
other things like attempt to marry my seiyuufu
get involved in various creative or passion products and try to create memorable stuff
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.