[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid things people think are normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: dunce.jpg (9 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
dunce.jpg
9 KB, 400x300
Beer in clear or green bottles. The sunlight easily passes through the transparent glass and degrades the hop essences. This is a well known phenomenon and is the cause of beer getting "skunked". Beer should be sold in cans, or dark-colored bottles. This wouldn't cost any more money for the brewer and would keep the beer fresh.

More?
>>
lay it on me guy
>>
>>28954209

What kind of retard leaves his beer in the sun though is this a thing people do?
>>
>>28954209

This was the stupidest thing you could think of?
>>
Looking at your phone while walking I see people doing this constantly and they just veer off course or walk into people and things

>mfw of course it's 99% women who do it

Orientals are the worst for this though they literally have it pressed against their face
>>
>>28954233
>>28954306

Okay, how about circumcision? It removes a ton of specialized nerve endings in the penis, and they can never be recovered. The parts that they cut off in a circumcision are the most sensitive parts (when it comes to finer sensations, not grosser sensations like irritation and pain).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10349413

>>28954279

>What kind of retard leaves his beer in the sun though is this a thing people do?

It often happens in transit from the brewery to the shop. More an issue with six packs and single bottles, since cases tend to be in dark boxes.
>>
Another stupid thing (culturally bound phenomenon)

Fan death.

In South Korea, doctors and lay people believe that if you fall asleep in a room while an electric fan is running you will die.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/freakish/fandeath.asp
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.