[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, what's your ideal childhood that you wish deep down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1460092616150.png (147 KB, 741x914) Image search: [Google]
1460092616150.png
147 KB, 741x914
/r9k/, what's your ideal childhood that you wish deep down that you had had? Where and when and how would you have rather grown up?
>>
File: 1409957120954.png (21 KB, 520x549) Image search: [Google]
1409957120954.png
21 KB, 520x549
>>28953968
>live in a house not riven by alcoholism and erratic behavior
>home located within convenient distance of public transport instead of in the middle of nowhere
>opportunity to spend more time with kids my age outside of school
>opportunity to make more of the normal rites of passage

that's minimum
>>
File: h.png (427 KB, 391x592) Image search: [Google]
h.png
427 KB, 391x592
To stick to the boards theme: If I had been a sporty guy, talented with the guitar, I would have gotten a lot female validation (and sex).

But I'm not even sure if the person that would have resulted from such a person I'd want to switch with now.
>>
I'm not sure. I mean a I had childhood so awful it's left pretty much every therapist I've shared it with speechless, but I really really love the man I am today and perhaps changing that would take some of who I am away.
>>
I just wish my parents were rich and I didnt have to go to school.

I also wish I was less cowardly and sensible. Things would have been easier and I'd probably been happier.
>>
I always wanted to grow up in a nice area of Miami, Florida in the early 2000s with nice, sporty, encouraging college-educated parents like my two cousins did. Instead I grew up in the shitty midwest with a deadbeat dad, a mom working minimum wage, and too many siblings.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.