[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Checked out this board for the first time day, and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 2413657-skeletor.jpg (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2413657-skeletor.jpg
91 KB, 800x600
Checked out this board for the first time day, and it's been the biggest confidence boost I've ever had. All you people do is whine about the things you don't have, and wallow in jealousy of other people who do have those things, trying to demeanor them in any way possible to push up your non-existant self-confidence by even the tiniest bit, so you can pretend for just a second that you're not the fat socially-awkward kissless virgin that you are, only to return to that defeatist attitude again a few minutes later and post a thread about how you just want to be loved. I always thought I was pretty low-hanging fruit, I don't have that many friends nor am I that fit or attractive or anything like that, but at least I got confidence and ambitions, at least I don't whine all day about how pathetic my life is to other people who are just as negative, at least I always strive to reach my goals instead of giving up at the slightest glance of defeat. So if there's any advice at all that I could give you, it's to stop being so damn defeatist and get off this fucking board to work towards getting the things you want, instead of just being a little crybaby all day.

On a sidenote, love really isn't that great as you guys seems to think it is, you overglorify it as being the one most important thing in life and as if you can't be happy without it. The truth is it's great and all, but after all the initial highs it all just kinda goes downward from there until it's really nothing more than like having a really good friend who you have sex with, and who you gotta sacrifice an absolute shitton for, which most of the time isn't even worth it.
>>
File: 1462734996246.png (65 KB, 439x583) Image search: [Google]
1462734996246.png
65 KB, 439x583
>>28953891
Tl dr; Im a huge fucking faggot loser who likes to try and feel better about himself by looking down on other people

FTFY i really hope this is copypasta and you didnt write all that
>>
>>28953891
>it's really nothing more than like having a really good friend who you have sex with
fuck,how do i sign up for that?
>>
>>28953954
Not even intentionally, but after seeing this board for the first time I truly can't help to feel much, much better about myself.
>>
>>28953891
I seriously hope that you wrote a random normalfag thread generator to compile all that 'whine' 'virgin' 'confidence' 'defeatist' 'baby' wordlist into one post. It would be highly disappointing if you wrote such a generic post by hand.
>>
>>28953891
mods mods mods

he's hurting my feelings
>>
>>28953989
Why dude? Youre a fucking loser too
>>
>>28953998
>>28953891
(In honesty, though, good job, OP. I even appreciate the small details such as the misspelling of 'non-existant'. That was a nice touch.)
>>
>>28954011
Cause at least I am happy with who I am and know what it's like to be loved by someone else.
>>
>>28953979
By socializing and going out more.
>>
>>28953891
I'm with you. This board is pathetic. It just shows what happens when kids grow up without discipline and grit, and are allowed to develop into completely dependant, obsessive manchildren.

The best advice I could give the people here is to read the stoics. Teaches you how to accept that life doesn't need to be fair for you to be happy.
>>
>>28953891
If you needed a "confidence boost" you're lost in more ways than these fuckers. Enjoy!
>>
>>28953891
Walls of text bro. Break it up next time.
>>
>>28954094
I didn't even need it, I just checked out this board cause I was bored and didn't know what it was.
>>
>>28954049
Youre happy being a fucking faggot loser? Wew dude good for you. Ive had someone love me but that doesnt make me better than anyone else. Shoot yourself fag
>>
Don't reply guys, he's just trying to demeanor us
>>
File: 1454896696824.jpg (58 KB, 676x846) Image search: [Google]
1454896696824.jpg
58 KB, 676x846
>>28954064
Socialize with whom?
>>
>>28954165
Just being loved doesn't make you any better than anyone else no, but not falling into a permanent state of negativity after losing it does in comparison to the people that do.
>>
>>28954123
>I didn't even need it

If there was room for it and felt the rush from it then you needed it. You're fucked
>>
>>28954246
>but not falling into a permanent state of negativity
But you're doing that right now by looking down on others, you fucking typical imbecile normiefag.
>>
>>28954240
People silly XD
>>
>>28954246
Shut up you little goober dude, "im a positivity KEK bro, i enjoy being shat on" -u.
>>
Is this the new version of the "she just blew me, shit was so cash" copy pasta?
>>
>>28954282
It's not like I would've transformed into the overweight socially awkward virgin you are if I didn't get it.
>>
>>28954331
No dude this is legit
>>
>>28954312
Looking down on others doesn't decrease my self-confidence or my will to strive for the things I desire by even the slightest, so no, I'm not doing that right now.
>>
>>28953891
When i first came here I was exactly like you. Came here for my amusement to look down on people with marginally worse lives. As someone who has been in both positions, failed normalfags who come here to feel better about themselves are infinitely more pathetic than robots who disregard society. Plus, there's a huge chance that you'll become a robot, give it time.
>>
>>28954337
I'm skinny and with three long term relationships behind me (to my great shame), undergoing the fourth, so you somehow managed to miss every shot so far. As I've said; you're fucked.
>>
>>28954388
But the difference between you and I is that you came here with the intention to look down on others cause you had the compelling need for something to make you feel better about yourself, and I just stumbled upon here, was amused by how pathetic this board is, made this thread to play around a bit cause I was bored, and will never return here again once this is done.
>>
>>28954405
>Undergoing the 4th
>Were fucked

Lel no ur fukt
>>
>>28954405
Alright, then I was wrong, but then do explain to me why you're even on this board in the first place.
>>
>>28954442
>will never return here again once this is done

Yeah sure man sure you wont
>>
>>28954491
I'm drunk and retarded, that doesn't make you any less fucked
>>
>>28954518
Care telling me in what way I am fucked then?
>>
>>28954314
I'm not him but are you sure that there is not anymore requirements to making friends besides socializing with people?

For example I am not an interesting person at all and I'm not a passionate person
>>
>>28954631
I just told you several replies ago, and it wasn't even my style to explain. It doesn't matter dude, get a kick out of it or whatever
>>
>>28954442
Well I guess I didn't tell the story right. I came here in the first place when it was about retard stories and oc and gay reddity "gentlemen" shit. Never liked it much. Year later when it was reborn as the women hating board, I came here not knowing that. I meant when I first started regularly browsing here I was like you. I didn't specifically come to look down on the loserness, I didn't even know it existed. Your OP sounded like something I would have wrote at the time. Truth be told I'm growing weary of all the hated and bitterness and lack of initiative here, even if it is justified. It was cool when it was more "real" and grounded pre 2014, but with the reddit invasion its seriously the worst its ever been. You have failed normalfags, roasties, robots, and redditors all trying to carve out a space for themselves and the end result is a mishmosh that's not pleasant or right for anyone. Anyways, to end my rant, no you're not above anyone here, trust me.
>>
>>28954702
Just find stuff to talk about man, it can be the most generic, overused cliche bullshit but it'd still work. Stuff like the weather, what's been on the news lately, what's currently relevant in the world, and if you don't have anything interesting about yourself to talk about, find something interesting about the other person to talk about.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.