[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 20 seconds to prove him wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1455382058194.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455382058194.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1080
You have 20 seconds to prove him wrong.
>>
>>28953674

how could they, when they were stuck in the kitchen where they belong?
>>
he means money
>>
>>28953695
You think they can't do that from the kitchen?
>>
>>28953674
never attribute that to malice which can be explained by stupidity.
>>
>>28953727

that's right. leave women in the kitchen and the bedroom, where they belong.
>>
I let that bitch burn good
>>
File: pefw.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
pefw.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>28953798
>bang her
>then let the villagers burn her
>>
Women are just hypergamous parasites. Being that way is beneficial to them in order to create productive children. Such is life.

This is also beneficial to men because the evolutionary drive for us is to be strong, smart, fast, and therefore able to obtain resources easily, otherwise we don't reproduce. Women as a whole helped make men better as a whole by being challenging idiots to deal with. It all makes sense when you put together the pieces. It's just unfortunate some of us fell for the romantic love meme and think we're entitled to a gf, could even get one, and could find a woman who loves like we do.
>>
>>28953674
Where is this from?
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
>>
>>28954114
The Witcher desu desu senpai senpai
>>
>>28954145
Thanks
aldsjflajsdfljasdhjf
>>
>>28953674
Based wiedzmin
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.