[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOW community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 30
File: jana-brike02.jpg (217 KB, 1000x758) Image search: [Google]
jana-brike02.jpg
217 KB, 1000x758
Can we get a MGTOW thread going?
Is a meetup out of the question?
How about a camping trip?
MGTOW general thread
>>
"MGTOW" in a nutshell

>acquire passive income
>retire in Thailand and bareback hookers all day and night.
>>
>>28953614
Why would someone willingly draw chipped nailpolish?
>>
File: 1427853559346.png (2 MB, 1300x699) Image search: [Google]
1427853559346.png
2 MB, 1300x699
>>28953614
>you will never get your nose licked by a qt loli
>>
>>28953627
>>acquire passive income
>>retire in Thailand and bareback hookers all day and night.

Bro I got the first part down in the form of rental incomes.

Not even gonna go to thailand, just gonna stay home, play guitar and watch pirated anime. Maybe go to a whorehouse once or twice a year when I feel like it. I find my sex drive going lower now that I'm in my 30s, and I don't give too much of a fuck on fucking anymore.
>>
>MGTOW meetup
That sounds really gay
>>
>>28953731
>homophobia is uncool unless we can use it to make fun of people we don't like
>>
>>28953699

where's your weed at? if you aren't living in Asia you should be chiefing dank.
>>
>>28953746
homophobia is always cool, faggot

even milo says we should use 'gay' as an insult again
>>
>>28953750

Weed's just never been my thing. I drink a glass of wine here and there, but that's about it.
>>
>>28953773

ok. i like it much.
>>
>>28953660
Please save your image as .jpg next time, faggot. Not everyone has a 100Gb/s internet connection. Ajds
>>
I'm not convinced MGTOW's aren't just closet faggots
>>
>>28953780

How's your life and your passive income source, bro? What do you do to pass the time?
>>
>>28953614

Just a heads up, this place is likely to be very hostile to MGTOW.

Number one, you have thirsty robots who are constantly talking about no girlfriend feels and worshiping any fembot that shows her face.

Number two, you have the aforementioned fembots, many of whom get a rise out of baiting robots.
>>
I wish I could find some like minded bros. So many guys just seem like hopelessly thirsty betas. Even the stereotypical gym rat and tabletop games crowds. Everyone I meet lives for the pussy. Noone wants to just hit it and quit it to go play some cowadooty.
>>
>>28953797
>Number one, you have thirsty robots who are constantly talking about no girlfriend feels and worshiping any fembot that shows her face.

thats why /r9k/ is visited by female a lot because they get worshipped. Just confirms the whole thing on them being total energy leech sociopath succubus
>>
MGTOW commonity, my ass. You are the most miserable people on earth.
Prove me wrong!

>protip: you can't
>>
>>28953797

Lmao@this newfag. Robots have less interest in mgtow bet only because of the heavy pua overlap. Robots just want to sit in their Ivory basement and play vidya. A gf is the last thing we want.
>>
>>28953793

I almost got married a couple of years ago. Was a long distance thing with an asian girl. I invited her to my country and we did meet, however.

One conversation I mentioned "I'm like pig, I'll eat anything you cook". She punched me on the shoulder half playfully and half angrily, and replied "What do you mean, am I supposed to be the one to cook!?".

Different day, different conversation. I said "Look at my place, it's messy like a dog's nest. I don't care if you don't clean that much". Girl punches me again, retorting, "what do you, am I supposed to clean!?".

Different day, girl shyly confesses that "Erm, I know you spoke of sex in the past. Thing is, I just don't like it. Can we not do it much?".

Each time I'd bend over and cater to her whim. "oh honey, of course I'll cook, I love cooking!" "Sure we'd both clean, yeah!" and "Oh honey, we only do it when you want to, sure".

Over time I realized, fuck it, being with this bitch means I work a full time job, give her money to spend, then cook, clean, and only fuck a few times in my life to possibly produce a child or two.

There were more episodes of insanity from this bitch, but long story short I dumped her ass.

We ain't gay, but we just don't want to put up with some of the shit dumber men put up with.
>>
>>28953795

good. i work full time no passive income here.

i smoke lots of weed.
>>
>>28953841
Tumblr feminists seem a bit more miserable.
>>
>>28953841
We're miserable because we see the world for what it really is, and it's bleak. Very bleak.
>>
>>28953793
Me neither senpai. Let's just watch these cucks talk about women, implying they dont care.
>>
File: 1453925686561.png (135 KB, 332x384) Image search: [Google]
1453925686561.png
135 KB, 332x384
>>28953876

It's never too early to learn and start investing. Might be cheap real estate in a nearby city you can look into, or something.

Check out the mr. money mustache blog when you have the time, he's a lot more eloquent and explains things much better than a weab MGTOW like me.
>>
>>28953867
>pua overlap

MGTOW and PUA are polar opposites. MGTOW try to live their lives independently of women's interests. PUAs measure their worth by the acquisition of female attention.
>>
>>28953914

ive looked at stock trading. ive concluded that unless you are an inside trader like the big shots, you will 100% lose your money in stocks by those who set bull traps.
>>
>>28953877
No, I think you might be on the same level. You are actually the male equivalent of feminazis.
>>
>>28953841

Who are you referring to by you? I know you are not smart so I shouldnt expect much but you could at least try to make sense when you post.
>>
>>28953887
But they really don't care about women most MGTOW are just faggots who try and convince beta males to give up women so they can fuck them
>>
You guys are pathetic, and probably closet homos.

You see girls as this homogenous bloc but if you had any empathy or experience of real life you'd realize how fucking stupid you sound.

>b-but muh divorce rates
>m-muh hook-up culture

Your mommies and daddies weren't a part of that culture and they were the ones who made divorce cool. And hook-up culture isn't as widespread as you think.
>>
>>28953940
>You are actually the male equivalent of feminazis.
Not really. I'm not trying to impose my opinions or values on anyone, I'm just pursuing a particular lifestyle in a way that doesn't impact anyone else at all.
>>
>>28953614
MGTOW is a state of mind, not a state of being.

Problem with MGTOW as well as feminism is that that it is being taken over by whiny bitches. We have whiny bitches that constantly complain about women, yet MGTOW is about disregarding them and start anew.

I identify with MGTOW but I am not MGTOW.
>>
>>28953936

That's pretty much correct. So look elsewhere. I have my investments in real estate. That's not bad to go in. Buy a single condo unit in a moderate to blah part of the town, do some of the work yourself to fix it up. It can be a good first investment.
>>
>>28953926

Mgtow and pua are inseparable. Mgtow is about living a good life, primarily through self improvement, securing good finances, and having lots of casual sex with women but not marrying them. Pua is essential to that last part of mgtow. Mgtow isn't living life independent of female interests, it's living life independent with their own interests.

You're probably thinking of incel, mra, or fbap(faggot bitch ass pussy). No hard feelings though. Feel free to make your own thread. Pua is a huge part of mgtow. Mgtow without it would make as much sense as a female mgtow.
>>
>>28953941
I thought it was pretty obvious, but I'm not surprised you don't get it :^)

MGTOW community = you = most miserable people on earth
>>
File: 1443454102451.jpg (49 KB, 394x640) Image search: [Google]
1443454102451.jpg
49 KB, 394x640
>>28953940

I see people in thread who are chilling, talking about their lives and investing.

You're the moron who's coming in here trying to talk about women and being bitter about us not being bitter about women. Perchance we have ass hurt roasties in the thread?
>>
File: 1433375931001.jpg (239 KB, 760x797) Image search: [Google]
1433375931001.jpg
239 KB, 760x797
MGTOW in a nutshell

>modern women are shit and not worth the effort, go out and try it for yourself!
>Move to SE asia and retire spreading your genes to fresh 14 y/o pussy

Sounds bretty solid to me
>>
>>28954003
I just fuck hookers rather than wasting time with pua shit
>>
>>28954003
I can't be the only one who thinks Roosh V is a Faggot
>>
>>28953936

You obviously didn't read the blog he mentioned. It's basic math. Real estate is for idiots. Mutual funds are unbeatable. There are no traps. If you own everything in the stock market the only possible result is you achieve market average. Buy and hold, withdraw as needed. The trinity study puts the magic number at 4% a year you can pull without ever running out.
>>
>>28954005

This isn't an mgtow board though. Did you confuse a single thread with the entire website? I've seen black people threads. That doesn't mean only black people post here.
>>
>>28953784
sorry third world shitters are not welcome here
only white people can be robots
>>
Why boycott a store that doesn't want your business?
>>
>>28954035

Eh, it's still requiring some amount of game. The definition is so lose that hookers game could consist of 'I buy pussy how much cost?'. As long as you're rich, happy, and getting laid that's all that matters.

>>28954041

I like RoK but I haven't read his book or his personal site/forum thing. I like how he triggers people and plays it up like a martyr.
>>
>>28954048

Best of both world is to diversify and maybe have some of both, or even other investments.

There will still be years when the entire market is just bad, like back around 2009. Part of why I got more into real estate was watching my properties steadily producing rent each month while my greatly diversified stock investments (mostly market funds like Vanguard SP500) do shit for years.

The logical part of my brain knew it was gonna go up, and it did down the road, but it was still nerve wrecking at the time. The steady income from rent was a nice thing to rely on.
>>
What are my fellow MGTOWs up to today? Just got back from the gym and am going in for my last week at work in an hour :^)
>>
>>28954084

Mgtow isn't about boycotting. There has been mention of boycotting some especially gynocentric companies but some of it comes off as satire. Most just want to enjoy the decline. The only boycotting I did was not watching mad max feminism road and feminist niggers in space.
>>
File: 1439407303256.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439407303256.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>tfw abandoned normalfag social dogma 2 years ago and never have to jump through hoops to impress people that don't matter ever again
feels good man
>>
>>28954167
> I didn't watch a movie cuz it has women and niggers in it

do you want a fucking cookie or something I swear you MGTOW faggots are as bad as feminists
>>
>>28954058
Okay, I will go all over the points that could have led you to the conclusion, that I'm talking to the MGTOW people:
>This threads name is MGTOW community
>People are talking about MGTOW related things in this thread
>I specifically mentioned MGTOW community in my comment

Don't be afraid to ask anything friendo. I'm happy to help a slower-minded anon anytime :^)
>>
>>28954118

I guess if you're a property manager for your own properties that's different. I was thinking like real estate funds which I'd rather avoid. I only ever check my quarterly reports now because it is too much stress. They need to call it buy and not think about. My top sekrit ostrich investing method is a lot easier.
>>
MGTOW cannot be Robots because they're all just Chads who got sick of pussy
>>
>>28954206

I would rather you not shit pour pants in rage over me not spending money how you want me to. I'm not hungry though so no cookie. I made protein powder and eggs crepes already. Gotta feed the muscles.
>>
>>28953627
>giving your money to women at all and getting aids
>>
>>28954206

I'd give him a cookie. Shit like movies and mass media are solely fueled by attention. If the man choose not to give a movie his attention and time out of his principle, then good for him.

On the other hand, you don't seem to like the MGTOW ideology, but sure do give it lots of attention. Tell me, do you spend time thinking about it through out your day in life? Does it make you angry at random times of your day thinking that some anonymous men out there just don't feel like dealing with your shit?

You need to get a life, friendo. Life is to be enjoyed, not spent stewing and being angry.
>>
>>28953768
milo has serious *trigger warning; buzzwords* internalised homophobia and need for attention, the dude will say anything that helps hetero dudes like him
>>
>>28953868
That's your own fault for being so stupid.
>>
>>28954248

Even if you just hire a property manager, you can be ok so long as you picked an ok one.

Real estate funds can be shitty because you get people too removed from the city itself making decisions. If you buy and choose your own properties and pick them right, you'll be fine.

I own places near a state college, and national tiered hospitals, so they're guaranteed to do ok so long as the city/region itself don't go Detroit.

Either way that bro need to read the mr. money mustache blog.
>>
>>28953841
>implying

you should take a look at the modern married man and tell me if he is happy with that fat cow back at home talking shit about him to her friend while he killing himself to take care of her. and yes statistically speaking women are getting fatter compare to the women from the past.
>>
>>28953784
>tfw once crashed an aussie's internet browser on /int/ with a 3.2MB gif
Felt good.
>>
>>28954318
Not going to see a movie because he thinks its going to be shit is fine. but not seeing a movie because it has blacks and women in it is feminism levels of retardation.

And where do you get the idea I think about MGTOW all the time I don't really give a fuck what a bunch of closet gays do in their spare time
>>
>>28954364

My fault for being with her ass. But I happily dumped her ass and now no longer give a fuck about women.

Why so angry though, bro?
>>
>>28954415
>I don't really give a fuck what a bunch of closet gays do in their spare time

But you do, you're posting here right now. Why 1/4 of the posts in this thread are from you.
>>
File: IMG_20160531_192444.png (868 KB, 1259x584) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160531_192444.png
868 KB, 1259x584
>>28954249
Yeah, and feminazis are Staceys who got sick of the opression of the patriarchy, amirite?

<-Just look at this Chad
>>
>>28954453
> 1/4 of the posts in this thread are from you.

what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>28954467
Damn that nigger has no self awareness
>>
>>28954415
>And where do you get the idea I think about MGTOW all the time I don't really give a fuck what a bunch of closet gays do in their spare time

>>28954467

Why do you give a fuck about what this closet gay does in his spare time? You don't even know the fat man in the picture and yet you saved the picture, and had it readily available for you to post quickly in this thread.

If that's not dedication and obsession, then I don't know what is.
>>
File: letöltés.jpg (10 KB, 194x145) Image search: [Google]
letöltés.jpg
10 KB, 194x145
>>28954467
DELET THIS

Stupid jew bot
>>
>>28953940
feminist want to kill men and they have a political influence. MGTOW just want to be left alone,don't have political influence and don't want to kill all women. How are they the same again?
>>
>>28953614
>MGTOW
>hey guys wanna meet up ;p
why even call yourselves men going your own way then
>>
File: mirror.jpg (158 KB, 1000x622) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
158 KB, 1000x622
>>28954206
>MGTOW faggots are as bad as feminists
>>
File: image.png (325 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
325 KB, 480x480
So much hostility and anger in this thread

Desu
>>
>>28954542

Picking on the semantics now?

You should try to pick on his grammar next. And if that doesn't work, try calling him fat

;p
>>
File: mob.jpg (318 KB, 882x2019) Image search: [Google]
mob.jpg
318 KB, 882x2019
>>28953627

Anything that hurts modern women is fine with me.
>>
>>28954524
He needs a dichotomy so he can pretend to be above both groups like someone who fell for the south park middle-of-the-road meme.
>>
File: letöltés.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
letöltés.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>28954496
>Implying I didn't search 'MGTOW interview cringe' in google just for this comment

And your obsession over this fat gay man, that you feel like you need to defend him? Tell us more about you please...
>>
>>28954564

I know, man. Feminists.
>>
>>28953614
I'd be down for a meetup but I'd rather not associate myself with a group, whether it's mgtow or not.

Why not just have a meet up and get to know eachother? Perhaps it'll be on a one dimensional level at first since we don't know eachother at all, but let's just leave all the politics on here to avoid drama and just have fun.

Maybe we can go into the woods and do shrooms or something. I've always wanted to do that with a couple of strangers, since drugs are fun and we'll all get that "connected" feeling.
>>
>>28954467
Just look at this chad. How can anyone of us compete with him?
>>
>>28953614
>MGTOW thread
>entire thread is spent posting about women

Fuck you guys I just wanted to talk about hobbies or some shit, you can disavow something without obssessing over it.
>>
>>28954591
>even caring or thinking about modern women

Don't even worry about them brother. Have fun with the time you have and try to reach for the top.

Drugs are pretty fun too but I'm not advocating substance use.>>28954603
>>
>>28953768
Homophobia is never right and Milo is a disgusting subhuman faggot sodomite.
>>
>>28953793
No one cares what you think. You're a vagslave normie, your opinion is irrelevant and predictable. Of course you can't comprehend our superior minds.
>>
I love how the attacks against MGTOW just amount to shaming language. You're really convincing me that MGTOW are wrong guys :^)
>>
>>28954722
>Homophobia is never right
>disgusting subhuman faggot sodomite.

How do you even rationalize that?
>>
I'm actually not putting my money into anything other than savings, because I want to retire early & most investing opportunities lock your money up until you're an old fuck. What do?
>>
>>28954797
It's either a bait or he is really that retard. Since we are in an MGTOW thread , I will stick to the second one.
>>
By guys, it was great memeing with you, stay safe closet faggots! :^)
>>
>>28954798

>investment opportunities locked up until you're old.

The fuck are you on about bro? Are you an American?

Roth ria accounts have a $5500 yearly contribution. When you're old you can get all the accrued dosh tax free. But you can withdraw what you've put in without tax penalty, only taking a hit on capital gains.

Also you can just straight invest money in the stock market. You pay capital gains on what you make and actually have a wrote off for capital losses. You can sell anytime if needed.

There are lots of bonds/cds and other less risky assets you can use than a shitty savings account.
>>
File: 1463728566121.jpg (46 KB, 600x591) Image search: [Google]
1463728566121.jpg
46 KB, 600x591
>>28953614
The MGTOW community is like leaving the party only to come back a while later to announce that you're leaving the party.
>>
File: leader.jpg (813 KB, 1600x2380) Image search: [Google]
leader.jpg
813 KB, 1600x2380
>>28954797
It's not homophobic. There's a difference between faggots and homosexuals. Compare Milo with your average person who happens to be homosexual. I'm very tolerant of homosexuals, the problem is with the modern heterophobic faggot movement.
>>
>>28954565
it's just insulting to guys who are actually living like hermits without human contact

i mean fine just don't pretend you are actually doing something deep and meaningful
>>
>>28954922
It's like never being invited to the party in the first place, and then saying you didn't want to come anyways, and that they shouldn't expect them to come.
>>
I'm a WGTOW. I hate my job. Men are weird and crazy (degenerate sexual desires, nonreligious, bad health habits, addicted to porn, poor). I don't want to date or waste time with weird men. I don't want to become fat working a desk job all day then coming home exhausted to an angry man that expects me to cook and clean and have sex and kids that need training and undoing from the social justice transgender school system. I work full-time now and my mom takes care of my cooking and most cleaning and work leaves me exhausted and depressed enough. I just want to quit and live in some rural place and do crafts all day.
>>
>>28955007
could not agree with this more sista
>>
File: 1464714264903.jpg (544 KB, 1269x1226) Image search: [Google]
1464714264903.jpg
544 KB, 1269x1226
Daily reminder that virtual reality is coming soon.
>>
>>28955007
I don't blame you. Quality men are getting as rare as quality women. Relationships in general have become selfish and unsatisfying. People can't even have a conversation about the news without whipping out their phone to check their text messages.
>>
>>28953841
>have enough money
>enough time for hobbies
>spin plates, have ONSes, pay for hookers, masturbate or be celibate just as you want to
>not getting constantly annoyed by harpies
>not leeched off financially and emotionally
sure, life sux as MGTOW!
>>
File: yrQzFna.jpg (233 KB, 1426x882) Image search: [Google]
yrQzFna.jpg
233 KB, 1426x882
crusading over girlfriend all day familia
>>
>>28953627
>>acquire passive income
how do?
>>
>>28955007

You use poor as an insult or like it should fully indicate a less worthy man. While people fuck themselves over with bad decisions, materialism is the vice not poverty.

I'm not poor but I'd never want to marry a woman who expected me to be lavish. No expensive wedding rings and no expensive weddings. No new cars every 2 years, no new iPhones every 1. That is a non starter for me.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (530 KB, 1201x933) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
530 KB, 1201x933
>>28954922

Except that them leaving the party destroys the party.
>>
>>28953884
I bet you've watched the Contented Irrationalist five times at least. So have I.
>>
>>28955394

A million dollars in a divided friendly stock at 3% a year is a free 30k income. That's what passive income means.
>>
File: admit.jpg (37 KB, 341x363) Image search: [Google]
admit.jpg
37 KB, 341x363
>>28955007
>Men are weird and crazy
>>
>>28955458
Yeah but I only have $100 on my name at the end of a month at best. How can I do better than that?
>>
>>28954003
>and having lots of casual sex with women but not marrying them
Messenger Rising or any other MGTOW monk would kill you for this statement.
>>
>>28954041
he's just a con artist, you can see it on almost any video of his
>>
>>28955496
>implying there is anything as voluntary celibacy without god
kek
>>
>>28954206
>equating a MGTOW community to the entire manosphere
anon pls
>>
>>28954364
>make knowledge about female nature secret and taboo so men can be trapped more easily
>blame them when they don't see a trap they didn't even have the chance to know it exists
prime #RoastieLogic here

just another reason to stay MGTOW, brothers!
>>
>>28955496
Bullshit, PUAs are a huge part of the MGTOW community.
You watched one video and think you are an expert.
Fuck off , you know nothing of our ways.
>>
>>28954467
>falling for an MRA trick to show MGTOW in a bad light
(You)
>>
>>28955007

Living away from it all dedicating yourself to creative pursuits seems like the right way to live.
>>
>>28954681
>entire thread
nope, it has passive income too
>>
>>28955638
thanks senpai, though I was wondering about something that was cheaper to begin with than stock investing.
>>
>>28955007
the entitlement is strong in this roastie
>>
>>28955491
note: just giving financial advice

http://www.r-5.org/files/books/trading/speculation/Jesse_Livermore-How_To_Trade_In_Stocks_(1940_original)-EN.pdf
>>
>>28955444
I'm not talking about the act of going your own way, that's fine. I'm talking about forming a community around it. It's like hermits forming a community.
>>
>>28955444
johntheother has his moments but I still can't trust him
>>
>>28955516
>implying they aren't religious christians
wew lad
>>
>>28955741
>implying christianity isn't a meme and doesn't suddenly make MGTOW less appealing due to the sell-your-soul issue starting to factor in

something I think should be a staple in MGTOW is cucking betas into raising your children, that way everyone will want in
>>
>>28954922

Lmfao.

It's more like a sour grapes support group.
>>
>>28955608
no, PUAs are universally hated in MGTOW because they're pussy beggars and enablers of the worst kind
>>
>>28955766
read the bible then you idiot. it basically says that you have 2 choices:
- stay celibate and single
- get married, have sex and raise the kids
>>
>>28955799
Yeah... no.
Quit pretending you know what you are talking about
>>
>>28955701
>>28955701
>>28955701
I think you are getting a little too hung up on the name.
We never said that all we wanted was to be alone.
Many of us are out to change the world
>>
>>28955799
top kek
rollo is universally loved in mgtow and pua circles
>>
>>28955426
I say poor in the sense of "can't afford for his wife to stay at home, or work part time/ run a small business (eg etsy) from home"

I don't say poor in the sense of buying iPhones.

Many people have both wife and husband working, and combined they make a good living and they buy crap like jewelry and $900 bags and fancy vacations.

But if the woman quits, they would be screwed. That's poor.

I want a simple life, but I want to be a homemaker when I have kids. I don't want my kids to go to public school and become gender warriors
>>
>>28955232
Like you would have any of it. Sure your life is great :^)
>>
>>28955692
I'm not entitled. You want to live in a city and have your kids go to schools which will corrupt and destroy them and your wife to die of exhaustion
>>
Maybe MGTOW will be taken more seriously if you guys stopped fantasizing about pounding teenage pussy during your midyears.
>>
>>28955907
>and become gender warriors
There is no way to control what your children become.
You could raise them in a cave and they will still be influenced by popular culture.
>>
>>28954798

Mr. Money Mustache blog. Go there. Read.
>>
>>28956003
The two go nicely together anon
>>
>>28955907

Well then you're a winner in my book. 10/10 morals would wife. Hope you get your dream, it's pretty similar to mine just flipped. Where are you from incredibly rare femanon?
>>
>>28955007
>cook and clean

both genders should do it or who ever has the lower income because the higher income is taking care of the bills.
>>
>>28954199
Shut up Brock origamani
>>
>>28956139
Claiming to be independent men while prioritizing PTP makes you look like thirsty omegas.
>>
>>28955701

Men going away from WOMEN/MARRIAGE is not the same as said men being hermits. They can still have bros, friends, one night stands and any other relationships. Believe it or not the world does not revolve around romance and marriage. Not being interested in marriage does not mean you are now a hermit. Are you this confused about your own self worth, roastie?
>>
File: 1462899313361.jpg (51 KB, 689x464) Image search: [Google]
1462899313361.jpg
51 KB, 689x464
>>28955770

Not really. You have men with money and free time walking away.

You then have this mysterious group that barges in while yelling "Losers, losers! We don't want what you had anyway lol you guyz must be fat irl". Gee I wonder who it could be.
>>
>>28956181

We like the milk, we just don't want to buy the cow. Cause metaphorically speaking the cow an financially ruin you and will moo incessantly throughout the night, never giving you peace again.

Is this so hard a concept to understand?
>>
>>28956144
Thank you. I am in California, and I don't like it here.
>>
I wish mgtow got big so we could balance out the feminist lobby by boycotting them like they boycotted men to get their way.
>>
>>28956181
Not really worried what I look like anon.
Your shaming has no effect on me
>>
>>28954657

People aren't for you if you don't want to be associated with any groups. When there is more than two people together it's a group.
>>
>>28954681

When you cherry pick that hard you can't be mad about having too many cherries.
>>
>>28956305

I definitely wouldn't want to live in California either. I'm east coast DE. Not the biggest of my state either.

You should email me at [email protected] so we can comiserate more . This isn't the best place and off topic.
>>
>>28956301

>all cows are expensive and noisy
>all women are divorce-raping cuckolding succubi only interested in gold diggers

No wonder you are repulsive to both men and women.
>>
>>28954657

That sounds alright, just a few local men getting together, maybe drink a bit in someone's home and watching a movie. If you get along, you become friends and go from there, if not, oh well, no loss.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 310x163
>>28956310
Its growing like mad anon.
The big hurdle is just getting the idea out there.
The first time I heard about MGTOW I laughed my ass off.
The next time I was presented with it , it made me angry.
Now I am starting to think its the only answer.
We need to give our brothers the opportunity to go through this cycle.
>>
>>28955496

They aren't mgtow. Just violent feminists. I'd kill those faggots before they even got near me. Then I'd go on to fuck a cute girl and when she leaves in the morning I'll go back to my job and vidya. This is mgtow. Your incel shit sounds fucking gay. Incels should shop trying to hijack a movement based on fucking and chucking.
>>
>>28956405

>>28954565

Noooo you fool you've moved too quick! You should've attacked me grammar first, and THEN move on to the ad hominem!

Best toss in a comment about my weight or hygiene, for good measure.
>>
>>28955799

Are you thinking of feminism? They hate pua, but mgtow loves it. It turns out women like money, muscles, tall guys, sports cars, and smooth talkers. What a shocker, right? You can either ignore this or try to capitalize on it. If you do then you are using pua tactics.
>>
File: 1455029778858.jpg (116 KB, 1024x1473) Image search: [Google]
1455029778858.jpg
116 KB, 1024x1473
>>28956435

Bro I probably told you in the past, but I will again. Through out my relationships I've picked up bits and pieces of MGTOW ideas and observations on my own, but never connected them well.

The first time I was presented the idea and explanation to it was an eureka moment when the dots connected, and I appreciate people like you who post about it online. You do save people, even if they don't flat out come out and say it. Even, or especially on forums like these, where you come under attack for just saying your piece. Thank you. Here, have a 2D loli, which is more than what 3D roasties will ever worth.
>>
>>28955854

He isn't even reading the name. It implies going from a gynocentric worldview to a selfish I got mine mindset. Solitude instead implied anywhere. My own way happens to have money and sex and people involved. If it meant hermits it would be called men becoming pussy ass hermits.
>>
>>28956360
Sorry I meant like whole groups based around an ideology. If it's just people then whatever.
>>
>>28956003

Do you mean turn gay? All straight men fantasize about the ptp. I saw a survey once. It asked men of all ages and they all said their preferred partner was between 18 and 21 . I know when I'm 69 years old I won't be hitting on grannies. I'll be catcalling the sexy little college freshman while I'm out feeding ducks or whatever it is old men do.
>>
>>28953627
Literally heaven on earth
>>
>>28956405

Noone said all women are like that. The laws are stacked against men and over half of marriages fail. Is marriage worth it if only half end in failure? What if only a quarter? There is no benefit to marriage so I'll just stick to fwb. I live with my gf but we're essentially fwb. She knows I will never marry her. If we split up I'll take on the lease, we both own our cars, we own our own clothes. It'd take a couple weekends at most to sort out. Divorce takes weeks and potentially hundreds of millions of dollars. I'm no billionaire but I'm still not in a hurry to lose half my estate based on a females whims.
>>
Shills. You made a good attempt but really it's not going to work.
For anyone else curious about MGTOW.
You don't have to give up on getting laid you don't have to do anything. Do what feels best to you. If you join any movements your only joining a cult.
>>
>>28956750
Live your life as you please anon.
We will do the same
>>
>>28956750

Mgtow is about getting laid. I'm not sure what it is you're thinking about.
>>
File: 1435265407847.png (977 KB, 2855x2100) Image search: [Google]
1435265407847.png
977 KB, 2855x2100
>>28956750
>You don't have to give up on getting laid you don't have to do anything. Do what feels best to you.

This. You don't turn gay. You don't give up sex or forever become a hermit. You don't grow fat or miss out on the meaning of life. Just what this anon says. You're free, go be happy and kick ass.
>>
>>28956849

You're either a really bad troll or very misinformed.
>>
File: 1460730367214.jpg (83 KB, 407x600) Image search: [Google]
1460730367214.jpg
83 KB, 407x600
>men dropping out of society
>instead of adapting to change

Good, nature is working
>>
>>28956881

Or just a regular run of the mill guy who identifies with a lot of what mgtow bloggers say. I like money, sex, and anime. I don't like the idea of marriage. It seems like an obvious conclusion so I'm not sure why you and so many others resist it so strongly. You still get to ride the carousel and you still get to marry the beta. If you're upset about missing out on how great I am even though you don't know anything about me, maybe I'll meet you at the carousel. It's unfortunate about the altar but all I can tell you is to work with what you've got. I don't get everything I want either. That's just life in general.
>>
>>28956881
>>28956881
It is you who are misinformed anon.
I think you are angry that MGTOW is not as easy to dismiss as you thought it was
>>
>>28956916

He said mgtow, not hikkis. They're very different.
>>
>>28956916

Nature also says, look at that 14 year girl, she's at prime reproductive age. Go fuck her. Or your boss is screaming in your face. Better go bash his head in with a rock to show your dominance. You don't follow through, do you?

There are many things related to our nature and many of our instincts that are just outdated for modern day society. Being with a woman in a long term relationship and having children are some of them. Insisting on following them will very likely resulting in abject misery. Other people have pointed it out. Whether you choose to learn through your own experience and pain is up to you.
>>
>>28957046
very well put anon.
thank you
>>
>>28956997
>>28957009

No, I just disagree with the idea that MGTOW is primarily about getting laid. It isn't a necessary part of it at all. Many MGTOW have great sex lives (e.g., Barbarossa), some don't see it as something worth their time (e.g., Thinking Ape)
>>
>>28957094
Yeah man. They literally go their own way
>>
>>28957094
Sorry anon, thought you were the guy saying MGTOW cant have sex
>>
>>28957046
In both of those cases I think society is in the wrong, not instinct.
>>
File: 48220574.cms.jpg (41 KB, 635x370) Image search: [Google]
48220574.cms.jpg
41 KB, 635x370
>>28956916
but mgtow is adaption women have surpass our evolutionary male preservation and men are committing suicide on a large scale by marrying women and relationships have become to hostile against men.
>>
>>28957094

Its not primarily about getting laid but I would say game is an essential part of it. Mgtow is so broad there is bound to be some disagreements. We got the ecumenical shit in common so it's all good I guess. If you don't even chase women it's even easier to avoid the marriage trap. As much as I try to minimize it I do spend more and waste lots of time by listening to my dick instead of just using my fleshlight.
>>
>>28957156
Are more married men committing suicide because there are more married men than unmarried to begin with? Or is that not the case? I don't know how many men are married and want age range this is (guessing all ages).
Does this take into account young people below marrying age?
>>
>>28957156

Alls I can say is dayum. I didn't realize it was that bad.
>>
>>28957308

Adolescent suicides are pretty low but could have been it's own category. It just looks at all suicides though. Suicide is all the percents account for so they really do an hero 3 times as much as single guys. It's hard to believe but it's right there in front of us.
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 300x225
>>28957308
Many many married men lives lives of quiet desperation.
I have many married friends and their pain is amazing. Hard to get them to open up about it though.
>>
Can virgins and manchildren be MGTOW? I'm a part of the subculture, but don't define myself using that label. I was never part of the system to begin with, and being celibate and single has always been my default mode of living, and something I justify and accept as ok, rather and an active choice to avoid those things. I still desire intimacy, but want to avoid things that will trap me like marriage, cohabitation and kids.
>>
>>28957368
Consider yourself officially invited to join MGTOW anon.
You are one of us
>>
File: Untitled.png (46 KB, 1539x286) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46 KB, 1539x286
>>28957407
0kay then
>>
File: mgtows.jpg (245 KB, 935x851) Image search: [Google]
mgtows.jpg
245 KB, 935x851
>>28955701
>I'm talking about forming a community

1. MGTOW is not a community
2. There's nothing wrong with support groups.
3. MGTOW comes in different shapes and forms. MGTOW is a scale.
>>
>>28958084
That is just one websites take on MGTOW.
They do not get to define it for everyone.
>>
>>28958332
And neither do you. Make your own site
>>
>>28958332

There's nothing in that image too triggering. Lots of words but it just says mgtow is not a community or movement. Oddly enough the only ones who claim it is are the feminists. It's a reaction and nothing more. People will take the path of least resistance. Some just don't know that it's an option yet.
>>
>>28958655
Some wish to take things further and organize
>>
>>28958875

Organize what? Like a fraternity? That sounds pretty cool. I want some bros to enjoy the decline with.
>>
>>28958937
there does not have to be a decline
we can make america great again
>>
>>28959491

It would take a constitutional amendment to revoke women's and nonwhites suffrage. White men are a minority to begin with. Even if it does pass other countries are run by cucks and would put economic pressure on us to go back to cucking ourselves. I hope America becomes great again much like I fantasize about winning the power ball. A neat idea but not enough to actually buy a ticket.
>>
Unless getting divorced is a net positive (yes, some men get alimony) then don't get married.

Females today are so degenerate they will fuck chad for free and pay for their own abortions.

If you can't get a female to give it away for free, invest in sex tourism.

Congrats, you MGTOW now, gg.
>>
File: watching women burn.jpg (215 KB, 1432x1080) Image search: [Google]
watching women burn.jpg
215 KB, 1432x1080
>>28958937

Watching the world burn...
>>
File: mgtow_stocks.jpg (61 KB, 869x159) Image search: [Google]
mgtow_stocks.jpg
61 KB, 869x159
>>28960199
>invest in sex tourism.
>>
>>28960457

I've seen a few manosphere guys do it. All these cool blogs that just happen to have airline and travel agency ads? Yep, self employed is sex tourism, no dick sucking involved, at least for his mouth.
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.