[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots want to play Terraria? There was a server up last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: terraria.jpg (62 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
terraria.jpg
62 KB, 460x215
Any robots want to play Terraria?

There was a server up last night which was pretty /comfy/ but it's down right now.

If the anon called "Nobody" could start a server up would be great.
>>
I was considering hosting a server again, Terraria is honestly the best game to play for comfy
>>
I'd love to play with you lot but I've got a potato that can't run it.
>>
>>28953729

Was you the anon who was hosting it last night?
>>
>>28953863
Nope. I'm an anon who's tried making a regular Terraria group....23 times ;~;

>tfw just want friends to mine with and chat away the loneliest.
>>
I'd love to try and play, but terraria never opened for me when i torrented it.
>>
>>28953548
Never forget that one time Amber and Lilith RP'd in the middle of a Goblin Invasion or whatever the hell it's called.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.