[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post yfw in approximately 30 days, 50% of 2016 will be over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
File: 91f.jpg (26 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
91f.jpg
26 KB, 600x399
>post yfw in approximately 30 days, 50% of 2016 will be over
>post yfw youve literally done nothing since January 1st, 2016
i want off this ride

JUST
>>
Go out and do shit you fucking spaz. I recently started mountain biking to force myself to leave my apartment. It worked. I ride about 3-4 hours a day now.
>>
>>28953483
What's even worth, my birthday is on that day. At least it is a week day
>>
File: bike.png (265 KB, 572x546) Image search: [Google]
bike.png
265 KB, 572x546
>>28953522
>my apartment
>having own place
summer's here boys, normans are out in full force

>mfw captcha is bike
>>
File: satokun.jpg (39 KB, 696x337) Image search: [Google]
satokun.jpg
39 KB, 696x337
>>28953483
fuck this gay earth.

And fuck the robot too.
>>
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 841x1244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 841x1244
>>28953483
I've read three science fiction novels and taken a Networking course. I may be worthless but it won't stop me from bettering myself.
>>
>>28953585
Shut the fuck up you god damn retard. Not everyone on here is a neet that can't afford to live on his own. I'm a wagey and live in a shithole one bedroom apartment which is 10 times worse than living with your parents in a nice comfy middle class home in a nice neighborhood.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 310x163
Finishing another semester of medicine, got a new gf, and will be on my way to a vacation with her by then. Feels pretty good.
>>
>>28953483
>literally done nothing

Except shitting and pissing down the sewage system. Kill yourself already.
>>
>>28953483
I turned 25 and i deactivated my facebook a few days before so i wouldnt attract attention to myself having normie faggots asking how i plan to celebrate my birthday
>>
>>28953648
Networking as in computer networks or as in making friends?
>>
>>28953652
>dude I got a job and see people every day therefore I'm even less normie than you and even I managed to jus b myself and force myself to start biking, it really works man just b yourself and stop bein a pussy and go outside and do shit man I ride 3-4 hours a day now
>>
File: patrician.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
patrician.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>28953585
>>28953652

>tfw a NEET on the housing program with a private 1br apartment in a nice neighborhood
>tfw a bunch of street people also get free apartments in that building
>tfw normie wagecucks are paying $1650/month to live in the exact same type of unit in the exact same building

It's a good feel tbqh f@malampaitachi
>>
Didn't do any of the things I planned to do this year, same as last year and the year before.
>tfw closer to 30 than 20
>tfw 2011 was 5 years ago
>>
File: 1441796152501.jpg (987 B, 23x22) Image search: [Google]
1441796152501.jpg
987 B, 23x22
>it's sunny and warm outside
>feel like I should go out and do something
>can't think of anything I want to do
>>
>>28953774
stay on the internetz some more, millenial
>>
File: 121.png (331 KB, 600x1081) Image search: [Google]
121.png
331 KB, 600x1081
>>28953686
>dude I redpilled myself on how to be from /r9k so I blame everyone else for my problems and think that it's ok to be a parasitic neet living with my parents. I make threads about killing myself for attention but never follow through with it. I get all my news from /pol but then post that it's the worst board on 4chan in threads. I spend all my neetbux on anime figurines. If anyone has a different life than me I REEEEEEE and call them normies and frogpost. If I am losing an argument I close thread or say I was just pretending to care ect.
>>
>>28953833
Let's see if I still got it: all your previous girlfriends were ugly as fuck?
>>
I finished another semester of college so that's something. Granted I have yet to leave my house for any reason other then the gym for a month now and it seems it will stay that way until September.
>>
>>28953672

Just hide your birthday. Change the settings so it isn't visible. You'll be amazed at how many of your friends don't know your birthday unless they're physically reminded by FB.
>>
>>28953833
>dude I get butthurt at being called out as a normie even though I obviously am one
>>
File: 1463475350813.jpg (63 KB, 450x562) Image search: [Google]
1463475350813.jpg
63 KB, 450x562
I'VE LITERALLY DONE NOTHING THE WHOLE YEAR HOLY SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>>
>tfw you wait all summer for your neetbux re-qualification letter to come in the mail, but it won't because the government is overworked and staffed by barely functional retards, so you panic for months thinking they're going to take your cash.
>>
>>28953879
I'm not him but you do know most robots on here are wageslaves and bike to get everywhere? I don't have a license so I ride my bike. I live in the city so it's pretty easy to do so. Everything is just a few minutes away.
>>
>>28953960
That may be, but your girlfriend is ugly as fuck, bro. People are laughing behind your back because of it.
>>
>>28953960
and I'm sorry mate but that makes you a normie. There is nothing distinguishing you from every other normalfag.
>>
>>28953879
You're proving my point even more, retard. You have no argument so you call me a normie even though I've been on 4chan since early 2004. Before you autistic neets coined the term "robot" we were Gentlemen. Outcasts and loners but we still went about our daily business and had long conversations with each other here. Then you neckbearded neets came along with your awful memes and ruined everything. There are no good threads anymore. Say you have any hobby and you underage idiots REEEE and call you a normie. It's like you are actually proud of being a neet manchild parasite.
>>
>tfw we're closer to 2020 than 2010.

Lads, it's almost the 20's.
>>
>>28954034
You sound like a retard that knows he's a retard and yet you still feel like someone will actually listen to what your dumb ass had to say. Is this the fabled pottery?
>>
>>28954034
>I'm not a normie even though there is literally nothing distinguishing me from any other normalshit, except for the fact that I feel like an outsider (just like they do anyway).

>Then you neckbearded neets came along with your awful memes and ruined everything. There are no good threads anymore.
It's you retard normies who ruined the board. No one wants to hear about your uggo gf or your job when having anonymous conversation. No one wants to hear you give your shitty irrelevant bragfagging advice in these threads.

>Say you have any hobby and you underage idiots REEEE and call you a normie
Or you know, say you're a fuckin normie who has a job and a gf and sees people every day. I have nothing against people who have hobbies. Seems like you're just looking for things to be butthurt about
>>
>>28954070
You got BTFO m8. You idiots all do the same shit when that happens. Anyways I'm off to go put my boat in the ocean. Summer is here, neets! If you had a job you could actually enjoy the finer things in life. I'm going to be drinking some 15 year port and listening to 80's rock while drifting along on the ocean under the sun.
>>
>>28954170
>Anyways I'm off to go put my boat in the ocean. Summer is here, neets! If you had a job you could actually enjoy the finer things in life. I'm going to be drinking some 15 year port and listening to 80's rock while drifting along on the ocean under the sun.
oh yeah totally not a normie :^)
>>
>>28954170
While in the meantime I'll be fucking "your" women because you're too busy being retarded on a boat to do it yourself. Totally your fault she's not a virgin anymore, man.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.