[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you go out with a blind girl if she forbid you from seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1462033602300.jpg (268 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462033602300.jpg
268 KB, 1024x1280
Would you go out with a blind girl if she forbid you from seeing her naked?
>>
>>28953455
Only until I pumped her full of my sperm, her womb filled with my warm DNA, and her mind full of bliss.

Then I'd let her deal with the pregnancy on her own
>>
No.

I would be too concerned that she was actually a man, or had some sort of horrific deformity.
>>
do i get to use the 'blind alternative to sight' on her naked body?
>>
>>28953597
What, do you get to touch and feel every inch of her bare body?
Of course.
She'll expect the same of you though.
>>
>>28953455
I don't mind, I have a pretty good imagination.
Besides, vanilla love in the dark or clothed is fine for me.
>>
>>28953503
>blind trap
Now THAT I would pay to see.
>>
How am I supposed to put penis in vagina if both of us can't see.
>>
>>28954016
Find it with your fingers, silly.
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (995 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
995 KB, 500x280
>>28953455
Yes. Cuddles and love are all I need.
>>
>>28954103
But what if I put it in the wrong hole?
>>
>>28953455
What would her reason be for it? I don't have a problem respecting wishes if I like a person.
>>
>>28954184
How does a blind person not poo in a dustbin? Because they aren't stupid. You aren't either.

>>28954207
Making things fair.
>>
>>28954277
>making things fair
That doesn't make sense and I don't think a blind person would request such a thing. The lack of equality is already going to be there for so many other things.

If she was irrational like that though, then I'd probably still comply if I loved her.

Why did you make this thread?
>>
>>28954277
>You aren't either.
>implying
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.