[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENDING WEDDINGS AS A ROBOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Q5UAXpY.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
Q5UAXpY.png
43 KB, 542x602
Isn't it just one of the worst feels imaginable? You're literally forced to watch something beautiful you'll never have - having a special person who you love, care about and that person feel the same way about you.
I have to go to my cousins wedding in a few weeks and I'm afraid I'm gonna cry during the ceremony.
>>
File: 1457996368575.jpg (26 KB, 398x422) Image search: [Google]
1457996368575.jpg
26 KB, 398x422
Let's say you do get some girl to marry you. Who would come to your wedding? Would it just be filled with her family and friends?

Would just your mom and dad come? Would they even show up? What's the point..
>>
I'm 23 and I've never been to a funeral or wedding. I would have no idea how to dress and act at one.
>>
I went to my sisters one. It was massive. It was EXTREMELY loud, fairly dark, it was a gigantic hall, with about 1000 people in attendance.
Good thing I have a 90 year old grandmother, whom I was simply pretending to be taking care of the entire night :)
>>
I only go for the free food. I feel nothing about the ceremony, but they were always boring.
>>
If you attend a marriage you're pretty much a cuck. You spend all day and a good chunk of the night waiting for the two main characters to leave, go home and fuck while you don't get any action.
>>
At least there'll be food and drinks, right?
>>
File: 1433629501987.png (87 KB, 253x213) Image search: [Google]
1433629501987.png
87 KB, 253x213
>>28953340
I went to a cousin's wedding not too long ago and I hated it, not for the reasons you listed though.

Weddings have got to be the most normie events you could possibly attend. It is a painful experience. Everyone else is drinking and dancing and shit while I just want to gtfo because I literally cannot have fun in this way.

It didn't make me sad though, only annoyed. Probably because I have little desire to ever get married. In fact, after this experience, I have sworn that I will NEVER have a proper wedding in my life. I would consider eloping, though it will not likely happen.
>>
>>28953402
free food and drink though. you just have to pay the cost of getting there and possibly buying or hiring a suit.
>>
>>28953369
you dress like a golly wog and walk backwards whilst drinking copious amounts of alcohol and REEing
>>
>implying women are capable of love

Ah, Anon, you've got much to learn I see.
>>
so just don't go. What's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>28953505
Your giving too much
>>
only been to 2 weddings as a robot and they were both good

on both occasions the groom turned into a dribbling spastic sperger when giving his vows

literally couldn't talk, took them a while to calm down and say it properly

the best men completely sweat and stumble their way through speeches

feels good seeing other people spaz out like that, and know you never have to do it any of it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.