[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this? an unoriginal post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: ftw.jpg (92 KB, 1001x621) Image search: [Google]
ftw.jpg
92 KB, 1001x621
What did she mean by this?

an unoriginal post
>>
>>28953272
>tits out in profile pic
>19 year old whore
>I dont want a relationship
>I dont want a hookup either
Welcome to modern young women in 2016 friend.
>>
>I want a harem of beta orbiters so they can form a barrier of self validation around me
>>
She wants attention
>>
>>28953272
Greetings from Gurnee.

She means that she only wants a non-sexual platonic kind of thing. That is, you buy her stuff and be her emotional tampon and then she doesn't fuck you. She wants a beta orbiter to give her attention.
>>
>>28953272
She wants to be "seduced", won over. By putting a barrier like that up front, she protects her self image from feeling like a slut if/or when she does hook up with a guy.
>"I'm not a slut. I wasn't even looking for a hookup, he seduced me."
>>
>>28953272
she means she already is getting fugged and you have no chance unless you can out chad her chad but ironically you wouldn't even know she had that webpage if you were chaddier than her chad so dont message her
>>
>>28953272
I think she meant
>I'm getting railed by Chad every night anyway, but being the desperate attention whore that I am, I still need beta orbiters to validate me
>I'm only 19 but I'm subconsciously aware that I'll have no value as a human being by the time I'm 30, so I'm making the most of the attention I can get now
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.