[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who unironically like this plastic cumrag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 624x420
>there are people who unironically like this plastic cumrag
The fact that her most popular song is 90% Samples from Sir Mix A Lot and all of her lyrics can be boiled down to
>muh ass
WHY the fuck is she so fucking popular? Especially on site's like Tumblr. People literally made whole fucking articles claiming she fucking destroyed Miley Cyrus just because she said
>Miley, what's good?
when really she's just a fucking nigger.
>muh dick
>muh tits
>muh ass
>>
>>28953210
>that ass
>those tits
>that thick
>yellowbone

Nah my nigga, she just fine as fuck, I don't give a shit about her fire.
>>
>>28953227
She's more plastic than a Barbie Doll.
>>
niggers from america appreciate her physique
there's a lot of niggers in america
she becomes famous
some retards (who aren't niggers) start to like her because she's famous
>>
>>28953210
I want to fuck that alien.
>>
>>28953210
I thought her most popular song was superbass
Or starships
Or pound the alarm

Nicki has a lot of popular songs
>>
>>28953263
Barbie is the most popular doll in the world
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 245x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 245x368
>says black women should be confident
>tries to make herself look as white as possible
Beyonce did the same thing
>>
>>28953210
>muh ass
>WHY the fuck is she so fucking popular?

because her ass
>>
>>28953210

Because people like hearing a song about a girl who wants to get fucked
>>
>>28953210
MY ANACONDA
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.