[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry for the bad english fellow US bots >be me, a 16 yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Sorry for the bad english fellow US bots

>be me, a 16 yo cunt
>looks decent at the time, I had to exercice because I had back pain
>Go a new years eve party because I'm friend with a friend of the guys organizing it
>stand like alone like the "my feet hurt" meme most of the time.
>Out of nowhere a girl from my German class starts talking, I manage to not spaghetti too much but I certainly didn't flirt with her, why would she be interested
>Turns out that she really likes me (according to one of her friend who can't keep a secret)
>I get her phone number, arrange a rendez vous at a cafe via texting (first cringy instance)
>For the rest of the week, I try to avoid her and when I can't I talk to her as little as I can (2nd cringy instance)
>At the cafe, I can't fucking look at her in the eyes.
>She notices and asks me if I ever had a gf (kill me)
>Fast forward two weeks, she inssist I go to a party with her
>As usual I am a lame cunt here, don't even go near her

Should I cont? It's a long story and it hurts typing it
>>
Cont

Every greentext is welcome here
>>
>>28953122
cont u cunt
>>
>>28953122
do it faggot, desu senpai
>>
>>28954371
>>28954547
>>28955041
okay sorry I was away, it"s amazing the thred didn't die, will cont in the next post
>>
>should I type more
>cont

fuck this shit why don't you just upload your fucking second post to megaupload and pm the link to the first poster
>>
>>28953122
>A few hours pass I drank a bit and so has she
>She comes to me and goes for a kiss
>BUT, everypeople there start cheering and clapping like fucking burgers because they know i'm a KLHL virgin
>Somehow don't get PTSD from this and the girl still wants to see me
>We continue chatting via text message, I'm doing fine but she takes a long time to answers, sometimes up to 15 minutes
>Then she goes on a school trip to the UK, won't text me because "shits too expensive"
>Then I go on vacations myself and can't talk to her very much (but think about her all the time)
>At this point we've been dating for 2.5 weeks (or so I thought)
>Decide to invite her home thinking I'd get more than a kiss on the lips, maybe we'd make out, who knows :^)`
>Ends up watching her playing the Legend of fucking Zelda, the WindWaker

cont
>>
>>28955067
sorry my man, as I said I don't want to type it if nobody will read it

>>28955195
>A week later, as I walk her home after school, she tells me to stop and asks me "how do you feel about her relationship?"
>OhBoyHereWeGo.psd
>Tell her that i'm a bit shy, but that I truly enjoy spending time with her (I really didn't now that I think about it)
>So basically she tells me that it's her fault, she can't date boys, it doesn't work out and that she's sorry etc.

You might think that it is tame and nice, but wait for the best part

>Turns out she made a list of reasons why i'm a pathetic fuck
>Apparently it was a big list too
>Turns out she didn't consider we were dating, she felt like we were just flirting
>Turns out she told her friends what a weirdo I was
>Turns she wanted to "break up" earlier but she didn't have the courage to do so
>Turns out that I was a big fat mistake

Oh yeah, did I mention I bought a fucking bracelet with the date we "started dating" on it for our "one month anniversary"?

That's when I understood even though I may not look repulsive to women, I'll never get a girl to love me.

I had to shorten it because i'm running out of time, sorry if it's a shitty greentext. Sorry if it's not robot enough, It kind of fucked me up
>>
>>28955340
I'm sorry Anon. But think about it, which sane person would write a list with people's flaws? That is some weird shit, she probably wasnt worth anyway, so heads up.
>>
>>28955577
it's not about her, I don't really give a shit anymore, it's about how chicks see me.
but hey it could be worse, thanks man
Nice dubs too
>>
>>28956034
been in similar situations before and no matter what, dont give up on yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.