[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 4chan a shithole that can only be enjoyed by depressed hopeless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1462774102466.jpg (28 KB, 540x258) Image search: [Google]
1462774102466.jpg
28 KB, 540x258
At first thought this place was cool and came here every once in a while. (Manga spoilers,/fit/, anti-SJW and reddit /pol/)

>Then real soul-wrecking health issues happen, and destroy me mentally
>become extremely depressed like never before.
> Spend a shitload of time here+ non stop internet browsing...i gradually become weirder,more pathetic and "childish"

>After being a NEET for 2-3 months ,i start getting back to normal..

>start enjoying this place less and less..start realizing it's filled with weirdos ,deviants and edgy kids
>Start finding it immature and i gradually stop coming here

>Few weeks after being back to normal, i am hit by a mix of unusual non-stop soul wrecking stuff ->living hell for months

>Lose myself,all hope.everything,become depressed like never before, pathetic and mentally weak while living in a super toxic environment making it 100x harder to recover

>start spending my whole days browsing this place and surfing internet non-stop.

>Continued
>>
>>28952747
I'm not depressed I'm just incredibly lazy, fap to anime, and play video games. Also I aspire to be something greater (eg Nationalist to save the white race) but in reality I just don't do anything at all.
>>
>>28952747
No. '4chan is a depressed shithole' is just a silly put-on that people play along for laughs from time to time when an opportunity presents itself. No one believes it and it has about as much power to make you depressed or delusional as seeing a generic pamphet about starving children or an infographic.
>>
>>28952747

>continued

Then few miracles happen here and there, i am gradually getting back to normal . I gradually spend less and less time here.

>Spent entire days here a while ago,now i can barely stay for more than few mins. Immediatly find it retarded and leave

I actually have difficulty understanding how i could spend time here in the first place

I don't know if it's just me,but it's not only for 4chan. I'd spend at least 10-12 hour a day mindlessly browsing internet, mostly retarded stuff

I'm gradually reducing it,it's around 2-3 hours a day right now and i don't even browse mindlessly anymore. The closer i'll get to my normal self,the less time i will waste and the more selective it will be

It's like if being severely depressed and hopeless breaks the "filter" that allows you to see shit for what it actually is. You become something totally different,
>>
>>28952747
I think all people are basically the same, even as a Christian I can identify with what people on here are going through, even if I can't stand all the racism, hatred, edginess and cynicism and XD fuck ya pictures of mutilated dogs. But we are all partly racist. I'd rather let a white man in my home I didn't know than a black man and anyone who says different is either an idiot or lying.
>>
File: handsomepepe.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
handsomepepe.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
If boards on this website had visual depictions, /r9k/ would just be a bunch of corpses in a graveyard, shambling around looking lost. Occasionally a non-corpse walks into the graveyard and all of the walking corpses start to screech and hiss at them. After they leave, they just go back to shambling around like random NPC's in a town.
>>
>>28952900
Hahaha as a normie lurker this is spot on
>>
shut the fuck up OP lol, your thread is retarded
>>
>>28952850
> Continued

deep depression is a fucking issue. when you lose all hope, become non-functional and a shadow of your former self.....you become vulnerable to a shitload of stuff and your critical thinking skills are fucking gone

I enjoyed this place when i was deeply depressed,couldn't see it for the shithole it was, i don't know if there's anyone else like this here

Can 4chan only be enjoyed by deeply depressed people?
>>
>>28952780
>>28952851

You know when i said i liked /pol/? At first i only thought they were anti-feminazis/ultraliberals/SWJs normal guys. I liked them because i also disliked reddit and SJWs

I eventually realized they were actually worse and lamer than SJWs. /pol/ is just a safe-space for edgy neo-nazis hitler fanboys with a repressed cuck fetish

Don't even know why anyone bothers paying attention to them
>>
>>28952839
Wait, what? Spoiler tags work on /pol/?
test
>>
>>28953254
oh wait i'm on /r9k/
>>
File: DUDE.jpg (62 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
62 KB, 960x540
>>28953254
>>28953599
lmao, are you high?
just kidding, happened to me too a few weeks ago
>>
File: 0531161219.jpg (556 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
0531161219.jpg
556 KB, 2048x1350
Dude, just go make a dock and live your NEET days off the land.
:-D
>>
You probably have to have something wrong with you mentally to enjoy it here but if you do there is pretty much no fixing it so you might as well get used to it. Remember, you're here forever.
>>
File: 1461804583669.jpg (96 KB, 575x485) Image search: [Google]
1461804583669.jpg
96 KB, 575x485
>>28952747
Sums it up to a tee
>>
>>28953856
only we see the futility behind delusions that the normies feed. we are uniquely aware of the absurdity of whatever and so on take the red pill fucking normalfags all have blinders on why aren't there more special people like me fucking roasties and pakis are causing the gradual heat death of the universe and i am all out of moe
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.