[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How in the fucking shit is it even fucking possible to ALWAYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1311763499070.jpg (16 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
1311763499070.jpg
16 KB, 300x354
How in the fucking shit is it even fucking possible to ALWAYS manage to say the fucking wrong thing, while talking to a cute girl? Holy shit by laws of probability I'd expect to say the right thing at least once every ten millions interactions but no, always the fucking wrong thing. Holy fucking mother of fucking shit.
>>
>>28952737
>he talks to qt girls
FONR
>>
>>28952764
What does FONR mean?
>>
>>28952737
What also weirds me out is when people say that to you and then when you ask what was wrong, they never give you a straight answer because deep down they don't even know what's the right thing
>>
>>28952737
>manage to say the fucking wrong thing
There are no right or wrong things when talking with girls, they only care how you present it. You can say the biggest nonsense with great confidence and still get it off with it.
>>
>>28952838
I guess you're fucking right. God I wish I was ugly and NEET and I wish I could live my all life in a cave.
>>
>>28952967
You just need experience anon. If you're not ugly, you can still make it. I know that feel when you'd rather be an autistic NEET who wouldnt care about those things but thing is that you still have the chance.
>>
>>28953003
>You just need experience
I am fucking 35, friendo.
>you still have the chance.
no man I don't.
But I still have to go out 5 days per week and see people and do things and sometimes they just talk to me and every time I think I could be able to sustain a conversation and every time I fail myself. Jesus Fucking Christ.
Suggestion to everyone here: kill yourself as soon as you turn 28. It's only Hell from that point.
>>
>>28953055
Tomorrow i officially graduate from college and you know what? I've spent 5 years on nothing - no good memories, network and friends (i'm not even talking about sexual experience).
>every time I fail myself
What do you mean? You run out of conversation material or you just panic when talking?
>>
>>28953116
>What do you mean? You run out of conversation material or you just panic when talking?
I run out of conversation will. I don't want to talk to anyone, let alone cute girls who work at the cafe near my office. I just want to buy me some food. I fail myself because every time I see her I forget this and think I am normal and end up "talking" to her anyway.
>5 years on nothing
that's the worse feeling ever. I'd tell you "don't make them become 10" but I have no good suggestion not to let it happen, mate.
>>
>>28953158
>don't make them become 10
It will be more than 10, as i'll be forced to wagecuck for minimal wage in 3rd world shithole.
>I fail myself because every time I see her
Are you crushing on one "specific" girl?
>>
It's not that you're saying the wrong things but the fact that cute girls are more reluctant to flirting and if they don't find you appealing, they'll just shut you down.

On the contrary, if you look attractive to them, they'll let slide the moronic things you say.
>>
>>28953338
>if you look attractive to them
Yes and no. I've seen plenty of borderlines uggos who come off as confident and funny while there are attractive ones who come off as arrogant and snobbish. I'm not saying that attractive people wouldnt win against uggos with the same social skills but they are vocal minority.
>>
>>28953234
>Are you crushing on one "specific" girl?
No, not really. But she's the only one I see (and talk to) everyday.
>>
>>28953496
>everyday
So you know her pretty good? Why wont you ask to meet after work?
>>
>>28953509
>Why wont you ask to meet after work?
Because she's a normal person with friends and out-of-work activities and I haven't had a date in 8 years and all I do when I'm not at the office is either going out for a run or staying home playing vidya. Not really an interesting person.
>>
>>28953664
>Not really an interesting person
Maybe you look from different angle - she's not forced to talk with you therefore it means something. However i dont know the whole situation maybe you're just time-passing buddy or maybe you've had your chance but missed it.
>8 years
How did last one went? I assume you've had a short-term gf atleast once.
>>
>>28952783
It applies to you as well.
>>
>>28953765
>How did last one went?
terrible. lasted one year and a half and since the moment we broke up the thought of getting a gf again makes me sick
>I assume you've had a short-term gf atleast once.
I've had a couple of short term and one long term (aforementioned)

>>28953787
Sorry I don't understand
>>
>>28952737
>it's an "OP keeps telling his mom he's not moving out" episode
>>
>>28953892
I live on my own and my mom has been dead since 2002 so... yeah, not really
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.