[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>failure in reallife >well at least i can play wow >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 36YD2TF9LPDC1289526676771[1].jpg (96 KB, 622x240) Image search: [Google]
36YD2TF9LPDC1289526676771[1].jpg
96 KB, 622x240
>failure in reallife
>well at least i can play wow
>get defeated in pvp everytime
FML
gearing up in pvp is impossible
and losing as horde evrytime is fucking crushing
>>
File: 288770.jpg (499 KB, 1200x1324) Image search: [Google]
288770.jpg
499 KB, 1200x1324
I know this feel.

also fuck man, I will play horde and get destroyed by a premade then switch to alliance on the same server and get destroyed by a premade

REEEEEEEE IM TERRIBLE AT EVERYTHING
>>
>>28952846
>switching sides and still get destroyed
THIS SO MUCH THIS
fuck i know what you mean
>>
How the fuck does /r9k/ manage to hit my feelings on the head every goddamn time. Just a week ago I was playing WoW and feeling like shit because I was getting consistently shat on in every pvp encounter. Whats the fucking point when you cant even play a video game for 14 year olds right?
>>
>tfw the guild already has its core group so they make you gear up on pugs before you can join them
>all that drama because that one gm who wouldn't be fair with the loot
>>
File: 1450896582330.jpg (82 KB, 348x278) Image search: [Google]
1450896582330.jpg
82 KB, 348x278
>tfw live in shit area with shit internet
>always lagging
>will never have good raiting
>family constantly downloading shit making internet even worse
fuck man
>>
>>28953067
Eventually I just realized that it takes real work to get good at anything and that I simply didn't give as much as a fuck as people who played PVP seriously. Thats when I stopped PVPing, because there was almost no point when I never got better and even if I won it was because the people who were decent were on my side this time.
PVP out in the world when I was grinding was hype as fuck. I remember my heart pounding when I got jumped as a Shadow Priest by a paladin when I was at low health and I was able to just DoT him and run underwater and heal myself until he had to leave . He died from drowning because I was undead. Its little stories like that that kept me playing on pvp servers.
>>
Every game requires some skill, but paid mmo's always value gear (and the time that takes to farm it) or some other factor that makes you spend time in the game above skill (like eve online's sp training queue).

I never did structured pvp and never did I reached a level above 60, but open world pvp is alot of fun and even a complete noob like me can score.
The game is boring overall though.

On a side note: can a trial account get access to the guilds bank by receiving one of those special invites from a third party?
>>
>>28952975
Yes! I used to always get wrecked as Horde then I switched to Alliance and could never win either. Premades, obvs
>>
Wow should have random arenas like the old gw1.
People just click to join a queue and random teams of 4 are formed. Then there were a series of matches of 4vs4. After the 10th consecutive win (not easy to achieve ofc), the team received a bonus reward and was transported to the team arenas (same regime, but this time the other teams were premade).

Victory after the 10th win was a rarity, but sometimes, the team was so fucking op that even steamrolled a few of the premade's. Oh boy wasnt that shit funny. No social req's of any kind, just click and have fun.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.