[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup robots, "normies" here. We're bored and slightly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_mtim1u8uqr1qbda1ho1_400.jpg (21 KB, 335x335) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtim1u8uqr1qbda1ho1_400.jpg
21 KB, 335x335
Sup robots, "normies" here. We're bored and slightly drunk, we're wondering if you could tell us about /r9k/ culture.
>Why did you first come to /r9k/?
>What is a robot? Is there criteria you have to meet or is it more ad hoc than that?
>Why do you place so much importance on a girl's virginity?
>Is robotdom a phase?
The lost is far from comprehensive and we've missed a lot out, so feel free to go off script.
Do you realise you're basically a human zoo?
>>
>>28952598
delete this thread an dfuc k off
>>
File: 1460904843426.jpg (306 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1460904843426.jpg
306 KB, 600x900
>>28952598
*The beyblade hits you in your stupid fucking normie head*

What do you think about that fuck wit?
>>
>>28952598

I have a better idea! Let's play a game. It's called "Who can drink the most bleach"! It's a fun game us robots play, I think you normies will enjoy it
>>
what a lame fucking thread lmao
>>
File: 1440071364872.png (193 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1440071364872.png
193 KB, 680x680
REEEEEEE YOU FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD FAGGOT
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 1000x1161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 1000x1161
>I got bored of /b/ so I came here
>You pretty much have to be a degenerate weeb trash person.
>We want to loose our virginity with someone who is also a virgin, making the experience much more meaningful.
>For must people, it is not a phase.
>>
>>28952612
>>28952609
>>28952634
>>28952636
>>28952661
Have any of you been diagnosed with an autistic spectrum disorder?
>>
File: void.jpg (244 KB, 800x981) Image search: [Google]
void.jpg
244 KB, 800x981
>Why did you first come to /r9k/?
I was just checking out other boards, looking for subjects I'd like. Concept of originality got to me. When the robot got removed, I dropped the board and came back as it was brought back.

>What is a robot? Is there criteria you have to meet or is it more ad hoc than that?
A robot is a person who couldn't fit into society in one way or another. It ranges from spergy edgelords to people who honestly tried but fucked up/got fucked over in a process. Robots usually share a similar background though.

>Why do you place so much importance on a girl's virginity?
Because a robot's perfect gf imagen is usually a cute female (age varies), who'd wear turtlenecks, be timid and could be represented by words "innocent and pure". A girl who has something smart to say, and by her nature, could change a robot back to a happy, fitting person. A girl like this is like a gift from heaven. And trust me, you'd rather not have any other guy touch your gift with his dick. No matter if it happened before or after you got it delivered.

>Is robotdom a phase?
For most of us it is not. Your life experiences shaped you to be a robot, so there is pretty much nothing you can do about this as you've abandoned all hope.
>>
>>28952598
Why don't you lurk you fucking faggot redditor
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.