[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, you can't all be completely undesirable. Lets hear about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 31
File: 1439071610338.jpg (140 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1439071610338.jpg
140 KB, 600x450
So, you can't all be completely undesirable. Lets hear about girls who like(d) you, unnoticed hints, missed chances, etc.
>>
>>28952186
The only girls that were ever into me were grotesque landwhales and borderline single mothers.

I'm glad I'm single.
>>
File: 1463871686664.jpg (499 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463871686664.jpg
499 KB, 750x1000
>>28952210
this
I'll keep my shekels and dignity tyvm
>>
>>28952186
I had a coworker who wanted go fuck me after I lost 30 pounds this year.

Naturally it was the fat one who was incredibly obnoxious. I think she whored for cash so I'm glad I didn't ever do it before she left
>>
>>28952251
You should never be dating co-workers anyway. The chance for drama and bullshit to ruin your job is too high to be worth it.
>>
>>28952186
>about girls who like(d) you, unnoticed hints, missed chances,

I could write a whole book on this topic. I used to be a major sperglord and didn't understand how relationships between guys and girls form naturally. I could have gotten with dozens of girls from the age of 13 until my early twenties. Instead I ended up losing my virginity a couple of months before turning 23. Regret is a powerful feeling gnawing away at me.
>>
I know for a chance that a rather sweet girl, both personality and looks wise, takes an interest in me. I've also had girlfriends in the past, though all my relationships up to this point were rather cold and never amounted to anything in particular. The problem for me is opening up to people; I cannot seem to be able to do it. I am very shy about my emotions, concealing them any chance I get. There are probably more people like me on this board than there are genuine outcasts, though I will not deny the existence of the latter.
>>
Drunk girls give me 5 minutes of interest. On concerts and such, where I don't have to speak, I may get to make out.
Who am I kidding though, I'm so likeable that I barely manage to keep a couple of male friends.
>>
fuck, I hate these threads.
Just painful reminders all around.

>go on vacation to Italy
>place we're staying at is known to have tons of people from my country.
>by absolute coincide / faith, meet blonde volleyball-girl classmate there.
>spend some time together, hanging around, going to the beach, go into town etc
>I, in my glorious autism, find a neat fishing spot, top priority
>fish for 3 days in a row
>she asks me to go into town or go to the beach, no - I must fish
>her family returned home somewhere during the third day

Got plenty of fish tho, was a great spot.

Worst part is, this isn't even the worst story.
>>
>>28952186
I had a girl I talked to in high school, we usually took a stroll in the near park and chat. And because Anon is a stupid moron, I thought she friendzoned me (like all the other girls did), so one day I stopped talking to her. Well, one year later, on the class trip to Vienna, she drunkenly admitted having a crush on me. But when I wanted to act on it, she bitched out, and that was the end of that.
Maybe it was for the better, she was an absolutely beta girl.
>>
>>28952452
This shit annoys me. Why wouldn't she volunteer to join you? No, she instead has to try to drag you away from your enjoyment.
>>
>>28952186
LEAVE MEW2KING OUT OF THAT YOU FUCKING NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28952452
Good! Dont let the vaginal jew stop you from dong what you love.
>>
File: 1458352206578.gif (2 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1458352206578.gif
2 MB, 250x141
Had the same 7/10 girl in my bed five or more times, we were both 16. She had a boyfriend at the time (wasn't me). Her name is Sam.

First time, she straddled my chest while wearing a skirt (we went to a Catholic school and we were in uniform), her pussy was inches away from my face. I continued to play FF9 from my position on the bed, trying not to pay attention to her. It was awkward for a few seconds, then she got off.

Another day she came over, we were lying in bed, she put on a playful lewd voice and said "you're touching me inappropriately" (light groping). I said "oops," and stopped. The correct response would have been "is that a complaint?"

I was at her house, in the basement on the couch with the 360, she kept trying to show me her tits but I kept honorably looking away (she had a boyfriend).

Another time, she invited me for halloween, her family was out all night and we gave candy to the kids, then later went to her basement. She had on elegant gothic lolita attire, very expensive costume, I didn't wear a costume which pissed her off. Somehow, she had deduced I was into dead girls, so she randomly got off the couch and lay on the floor very still with her arms crossed touching her shoulders in a corpse-like position. She lay there for five minutes while I played Oblivion. I didn't even realize until the next day I was supposed to get on top of her.

Probably the last time we hung out, my house, she was lying on top of me and whispered "fuck me" pretty loudly in my ear. I just looked at her and smiled smugly, like she admitted defeat or a weakness or something. I did not fuck her.

Anyways, she fucked some 14 year old gangster Arab kid the next week (no idea why he went to our Catholic school) and then tried to cut off contact with both of us because she thought she was becoming a slut. Eventually the friendship died and we haven't talked in years. Ironically, she is now a prostitute.

I'm 28 and still a virgin.
>>
>>28952665
>She lay there for five minutes while I played Oblivion

Holy shit that girl was oblivious.
>>
>Girl invited me to a party, couldn't go because had a WoW raid that night
>Girl asked if I'd go out with her, told her she was fat and she started crying
Not ure if autism or just mean
>>
>>28952739
Probably a mix of both.
>>
1) Emo skinny ginger chick starts playing footsie with me in maths class, I liked it and it continued for weeks feeling my thigh and shit, but I didn't really talk to her outside of class so she takes it as a rejection and stops.

2) Really great looking blonde girl in Ibiza tells her friend to tell me we should meet up. She's an absolute partygirl, I saw her basically get fingered in the pool by one guy earlier that week. Anyway he goes home and I'm left but I'm a clueless virgin so I try and avoid her for like 8 days.

>Such a fucking sperger. Sad!
>>
>>28952665
Sounds to me like you dodged a bullet
>>
>>28952186
I don't think it ever happened. I guess Stacies telling me that i look good counts, but they always laughed their asses off.
Women are generally disgusted by me or straight up ignore my presence.
>>
>>28952186
i used to be ugly at school, no girls interested at all. after i left was neet for a few years then made a friend by which point i must have i grew into being more good looking. met his friends, had 3 girls on my dick bitching at eachother over me as soon as i met them. ended up going out with the best looking one of course, shes probably 7/10 to you guys. Anyhway, ever since being better looking and having a life, i've had a shit ton of sexy looks from hot girls. my friends girlfriends have been eyeing me up big time. everytime i go to the pub i have one or two and often older than me (im 20) women flirting with me, offering to buy me drinks. lol. One girl tried to dry hump me hoping i'd leave my gf and go home with her. to which i backhanded the bitch. so there are a lot of noticed hints which i cant do anything about now. and they wouldn't be missed chances if i had a gf

>inb4 get off /r9k/
i only still come here because i used to be a friendless virgin with an autistic older brother as my only company and its this board is too funny
>>
>>28953694
if i had no gf*
>>
I actually genuinely have never spoken to a girl in a one on one converstation.

It's actually fucking bizarre if you think about it, how many people can claim to never had interaction with the opposite sex?

24 year old kissless virgin.
>>
File: 1456585134488.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1456585134488.gif
879 KB, 245x230
Only girl that ever liked me is a pale ugly zombie with terrible and unfunny personality. Nobody likes her. Only hidden hint I can think of is one really pretty girl that started to message me on facebook daily few years ago. Like every single day she would message me and we would talk for hours, even went out a few times but I didn t give a shit about women at that time (was like 14) and I just wanted to play WoW all day. I kinda regret it but she turned into a massive slut years later because she befriended pretty bad people. But she was very innocent at that time
>>
>>28952186
>girls
>you
>hints
>chances

Make it about how some bitches dodged a bullet with you and set the thread straight.
>>
File: 1386727646578.jpg (29 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1386727646578.jpg
29 KB, 180x200
I had a huge crush on a girl in 6th grade and found out in senior year of highschool that she also had a huge crush on me. I assumed no girl would ever be interested in me so I never made a move, obviously. Sometimes I think what my life would have been like if I had 'dated' her back then. Maybe I wouldn't have been such a beta. Oh well.
>>
>>28952186
>Be me
>Be 14
>incredible hottie asks if she can play catch with me at the playground
>just me
>her friends told me she just wants to play with me
>giggles at almost everything I do and say

I was a scrawny nerd back then, so idk if she was playing me or if she genuinely found me cute. who knows
>>
File: tumblr_m60hgmmY1t1qjjlbco1_500.gif (971 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m60hgmmY1t1qjjlbco1_500.gif
971 KB, 500x281
>>28954366
Pt. 2
>Be me
>Be 22
>Little sister's best friend has a crush on my best friend, but he only showed her attention to one up me, since he knew I liked her
>I tell her I like her and she lets me down easy, but hopes we can stay friends
>Go to my sister's bday
>she has her hand on my inner thigh for over an hour and insults my best friend for being such a shitty dude
>the next day I bring it up
>"Oh I'm so sorry anon, I was drunk, please don't make a big deal out of this"
>"O-Okay....no p-problem""
>weeping intensifies

Pt. 3
>Like a year and a half later, be drunk at a friend's house party
>she's there
>I get very drunk and high and she constantly goes to fetch me water because she cares about my wellbeing cuz she's awesome and adorable
>I lay down on the carpeted floor to take a rest
>feel something on my face
>it's her feet
>she knows I have a foot fetish
>she keeps rubbing them over my face
>After about a minute or two I say "yo" to let her know I'm still awake
>her feet jolt back and she just says "sorry"

Pt. 4
>Be at her bday
>I'm the only guy she pays attention to and is grabbing my arm and only paying attention to me
>same thing happens on halloween

She's dated other dudes, grinded on guys right in front of me without thinking twice.....

Am I just a teddy bear for her to use when she wants attention? This has been going on for almost 6 years now
>>
>>28954540
>She's dated other dudes, grinded on guys right in front of me without thinking twice.....
>Am I just a teddy bear for her to use when she wants attention? This has been going on for almost 6 years now

I think you already know the answer to this.
>>
>>28952186
M2k is alpha don't use his pic
>>
>>28954366
>be me
stopped reading there
fuck off newfag scum
>>
File: 1462539786008.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1462539786008.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>be that kid who only went to school a few times
>have class with a gorgeous half black HNNNGGG/10
>every time she sees me she either mentions how I look like Jimmy Page (I get this from everybody) or belittles me for not going to class\

>skipping class ,go to the lunch period she had (to see somebody else didn't even know she had it)
>she tells me to sit with her and all of her fucktard friends
>she then hits me in the back of the head and bitches about how I'm not in class

>have detention with her
>never normally go
>she noticed I had it today and asked me to sit with her so she had someone to talk to
>mention how it's detention and that we can't talk (I've talked to her only a few times before this)
>she still wants me to go with her
>agree to
>she hugs me
>think of the goriest most fucked up shit I have ever seen to prevent getting hard
>hands literally inches away from grabbing a handful

>look on her cuckerberg
>see she is a dadrock fanatic
>has guitars
>shared a photo that was tagged "marriage goals"
>It was a picture of Jimmy Page
>>
>>28952186
You say you want to hear it but you never respond to my posts
>>
>>28952294
FUCK OFF NOW NORMIE
>>
>>28952186
Some of us are.
Literally noone ever showed the slightest hint of interest towards me.
>>
>>28954606
Well, let me clarify. Me wanting her on and off has been going on for 6 years. I loved her once, now I just want to fuck and see where it goes. The last time she showed "interest" or w/e was when we were high at a friend's house;

>she smiles at me, blushingly
>I look at her perplexed
>"you're cute" she utters
>"I'm cute, huh?"I say in literally the most confident tone I've ever spoken to a woman I'm interested in
>she realizes what she's said
>"....sometimes....." she says smirkingly

Are these just elaborate mindgames women play? I mean, I know for a fact we have a very special platonic bond, being there for each other during my suicidal thoughts and during the death of her father, we had each other's backs. I've never been a shoulder to cry on, and she never mentions other guys around me...what's going on here??

I swore to myself I'd never become a cuck-pet, but who knows, I might just be one in her mind.

Could she be semi-attracted to me but not want me because of my many shortcomings?

shortcomings include:
>27 y/o KV
>Bullshit job
>broke
>fat
>bad posture

I would also add 5'7" to the list, but I've seen her be attracted to guys my height. I feel like I could be pretty handsome if I tried, and she's always been way more respondent to me when I'm in "Dapper" mode as opposed to my usual slovenly-presented self.
>>
>>28955024
>It was a picture of Jimmy Page

Nigga...oh nigga....you poor unfortunate soul
>>
File: 1457444684454.png (156 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
1457444684454.png
156 KB, 1023x619
>>28952186
>tfw you had a chance for teenage love but you were blind to the obvious signs
This is the worst.
>>
>>28952186
>quiet, shy girl that's in all my classes come over to my lunch table with all her friends
>one of her friends tells me she likes me
>ask her if she likes me
>she says "y-yeah" with a cherry red face
>think that this is all a trick to make fun of me, nobody does this and means it and this never happened to me before
>ignore her for the rest of the final year

>on bus to college
>very annoying asbergers guy rides the bus with me, he punches me all the time, speaks loudly and awkwardly, talks about dumb shit, but I feel bad for the guy so I just let him do what he wants and try to be friendly with him
>were standing up because no seats are available
>wee in front of a qt virgin looking innocent college grill
>asbergers guy gets off
>soon as bus moves again, she starts talking to me
>holy shit, a cute girl is talking to me
>think about taking her to pound town
>she jokes and laughs about the asbergers guy
>oh no this roastie did not just go there
>give her the cold shoulder out of nervousness and slight disgust that a qt would talk shit about someone you don't even know with a guy who may be friends with the person she's making fun of
>she went from smiling at me and joking to having like a depressed look on her face
>think maybe this qt really liked me or something
>oh well, only saw her for like 2 more days

1/2
>>
>>28955971
>one of my classes
>old female professor that looks like she would have been really attractive when younger starts complementing me on my body, saying I have a wrestlers physique and must be very strong an big
>I'm a fat ass loser that never works out
>all the girls in class start mirin me
>catch one blonde chick staring at me a couple of times
>she was a legit 8/10, I'm a 5 at best
>I walk across campus to get to class, have to walk on the roads because no sidewalk
>one day after class, she offers to give me rides
>take her up on her offer
>try to strike up conversations but everything she wants to talk about is about her and her life and family
>car rides are awkward to me now
>last day of class
>she drops me off and says "guess I'll see you again?"
>I say "yeah I guess so" and slam her car door shut
>think maybe that might have been a hint from her to get me to ask her out

Even when they are direct with me and tell me explicitly that they want me, I still can't figure out what they want.
>>
>>28952186
The only girls that have shown interest in me have been turbo-stacies and sluts.
Why is that?
>>
>missed chances

... I don't wanna talk about it. Too many.

That would be a useless comment though, so I'll describe one.

In 8th grade, in class, a girl had her legs on my crotch. Already a major sign of interest. If that wasn't enough, somehow my penis gets brought up, she asks if she can touch it after school, I SAY YES, and nothing happens. Oh she also gave me her number.

These were during my years when I was severely detached from life (played FFXI 12 hours every day), but still. Yikes. Could've been laid in 8th grade.
>>
>>28955567
Listen dude, you can fuck her but it will never be anything more. She doesn't tell you about other guys because she doesn't want to dissuade you from being interested. On the flip side though, she's not talking about you to anyone she knows because it's a sort of guilty pleasure thing in her mind. If you do sleep with her prepare for the 'I hope you don't think that meant anything the other night..' talk.
>>
I've never known a single girl to be interested in me.

I had a conversation with a girl once and that was it.
>>
>>28952186
>Be 15 years old
>Be chatting with this girl from my school all the time on facebook.
>Both too scared to talk irl
>Relation gets fucking awkward
>She asks if i want to be her bf
>Me says we hardly ever talked to eachother
>She be like ok lets meet up tomorrow at school
>Never talked to her since
;-;
>>
>>28956264
>On the flip side though, she's not talking about you to anyone
not true tho.

Whatever. We'll see what happens. At least I'm not in love with her anymore. just gotta focus on becoming the best me I can be.
>>
File: 1464671292235.jpg (1 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1464671292235.jpg
1 MB, 2197x1463
>>28952186

Overestimating me, anon. I can guarantee you that no girl I've known has ever had the slightest interest in me.
>>
>>28952665
Confirmed: horny 16-year-old Catholic schoolgirls officially worse than Oblivion
>>
I was friends with this girl and every time we went out she would give me a kiss in the mouth
One day she was bored because her bf hadn't fucked her in weeks so she told me to fuck her instead, she regretted it(got to suck on her big tits but couldn't put benis in vagoo) and i drove her home
We are friends now, but i want to fucking block her from whatsapp and i want her to die. But that was long ago and maybe she doesn't remember that incident
>>
>>28955971
>asbergers
>not assburgers
Confirmed for Asperger's.
>>
>>28956325
I always noticed if someone were interested in me months after. Some part of my brain is just shit and I cant pick up on any hint and I reject all the attention now.

My favorites though.

>Twins in 4th grade.
Thought they were just an autismo duo that got overly physical.
>10th grade, nerdy qt with fuckhuge older brothers
Would constantly get he brothers to find me while I were suppose to switch classes.
>Neighborhood girl. From 14-19
Got cock blocked as hard as a boy could've from her brother to boot. I know she enjoyed watching him bitchify me when we hung out. She would continue saying weird sexual shit out loud towards me to see what would happen with him.

I'm pretty sure all of my situations with girls have been physically unhealthy. Its not suppose to be this way right.
>>
>>28952210
Good the fuck can you be a borderline single mother? Unless you mean borderline personality?
>>
>>28953737

I need more details anon....plz
>>
File: boo.jpg (167 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
167 KB, 1080x720
Comin up on one year anniversary
>>
>>28957053
Is that some sort of lesbian couple?
>>
File: 1461963549301.jpg (35 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1461963549301.jpg
35 KB, 350x300
who /givenuponwesternwomen/ here?
>>
>>28957082
nope i am in fact a dude
>>
File: On s (1).png (439 KB, 2484x738) Image search: [Google]
On s (1).png
439 KB, 2484x738
(1/?)
Posted this before
>>
>>28952186
i basically work off the assumption that nobody could like me and if anyone is showing interest. they are just messing with me

i have trust issues
>>
>>28957139
Oh. Alright.
Are you the one on the right, or...?
>>
File: On s (2).png (462 KB, 2518x816) Image search: [Google]
On s (2).png
462 KB, 2518x816
>>28957163
2/?
askldjfslf
>>
File: On s (3).png (433 KB, 2476x578) Image search: [Google]
On s (3).png
433 KB, 2476x578
>>28957171
3/?

askdjfslkdflksdfkljsdlkjfslkdfljksdfjl
>>
File: On s (4).png (397 KB, 2478x820) Image search: [Google]
On s (4).png
397 KB, 2478x820
>>28957192
4/?

alksdjfslkdfsdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
>>
File: On s (5).png (304 KB, 2468x770) Image search: [Google]
On s (5).png
304 KB, 2468x770
>>28957200
5/?

skjdflajsdlkfj
>>
>>28952452
there's always plenty of fish in the sea :))
>>
File: On s (6).png (371 KB, 2476x714) Image search: [Google]
On s (6).png
371 KB, 2476x714
>>28957212
6/?

skladjflksdkljfskljfjklslkjslkjdlkjsdfkljsdfkljsdfkljsdlkjfdlsjk
>>
>>28957217
Overfishing has led to many species of fish becoming endangered or even extinct, so there are not 'plenty of fish in the sea'. That's a dangerous and frankly ignorant cliche
>>
File: On s (7).png (346 KB, 2466x860) Image search: [Google]
On s (7).png
346 KB, 2466x860
>>28957234

alskdjflksjdfkjjfjfjfjfjfjfjfffff
>>
File: On s (8).png (372 KB, 2448x628) Image search: [Google]
On s (8).png
372 KB, 2448x628
>>28957250

This is the last one

origamasdfisdfijsidjf
>>
>>28957168
very funny
although i do have a huge sissy fetish so really you're kinda flattering me
>>
>talking about seeing a movie in a group of about 4 people
>crush is there
>few days later when we'd all forgotten about that conversation
>crush approaches me and starts talking about it out of the blue
>only after the end of the school year when she'd already moved away I realised she was hinting at me to invite her to a date at the movies
Sigh
>>
>>28952186
>Oneitis at school used to always say hi to me when she passed me in the hallway.
>When the bus was late she'd stand by me even though the bus always stopped a couple of feet away and everyone else who rode the bus waited there.
>She told me my hair looked nice one-time.
The only downside is that she probably sucked two guys Dicks and it was well known.
>The school whore offered to fuck me during graduation. I chickened out because a friend who had a bigger dick than me said she called his dick small. And I didn't have condoms nor did I shave my dick.
>Friend's gf told me she thought I was cute but I wasn't "thug" enough for her
>>
>>28952452
>no - I must fish

Fuck I'm dying laughing
>>
I've known at least three or four girls who were into me. Two of them are really nice people, but i simply didnt want to be more than friends with them. I think i'd feel like an asshole if i'd been with one just because i could, not because i loved them.
>>
File: wallhaven-45850.jpg (290 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-45850.jpg
290 KB, 1440x900
>>28952186
>be me
>be >10 years ago
>be 12
>for the last 5 years i've had this crush on this girl
>we would rarely talk because different cliques
>when we did she was just really down to earth and chill
>lot more understanding and chill then everyone else
>on the last days of schools she comes up to me and tells me she likes me
>and that she always did
>and she kept doing this for like the last half year of school
>i wanted to tell her i felt the same
>couldnt
>just completely petrified every time she came up to me
>in the end i never told her
>at the end of the year i had to move to another town while the rest of the class was going to the same school
>missed her every day for like 8 years after i moved
>saw her maybe once or twice but at moments we couldnt talk to each other
>once my mother told me she met her while doing some shopping
>"yeah she asked how you were doing and she seemed a bit fond of you or something for some reason"
>sometimes i try to look her up but the only thing i can find of her is stuff in which shes tagged
>she has a boyfriend now and moved as well
the only dreams ive had with her we would just be talking or lying in bed whispering to each other, just generally being together. it wasnt even anything sexual. These dreams still come back every few years.
>>
I was in love with a girl and she was in love with me too. One day she runs up to me in the school yard and ask if i like her
>"hehe n-no its just my friends making f-fun"
Just fucking kill me...
Used to look at good (oblivious to this) Random girls would smile at me in the street and sit next to me in the bus.
>>
Wow, so many clueless people here.
A girl liked me in 6th grade and I found out in 8th grade. That's literally the only time a girl has liked me. I'm like pretty ugly and have ridiculously low self esteem because of it.
>>
>>28952186
I have literally had zero interest from girls in my 32 years of life.

I think ya'll "missed chances" failed normies need to 'git gone from these sacred robot pastures.
>>
File: 1460418754437.png (343 KB, 1310x4056) Image search: [Google]
1460418754437.png
343 KB, 1310x4056
>tfw no Sasha gf
probably fake, but still a qt story
>>
>acquaintance in 11th grade tells me that one of his friends has a crush on me
>he was a sperg like me so I was expecting some weeb landwhale
>tells me that she'll be there next lunch period
>show up the next day and see the girl that I've had a crush on for the last couple years
>holy shit
>friend says we should all go to the mall and hang out after school
>thought it went pretty well, was a little spergy at times but we were talking one-on-one mostly and having a good time
>when we're back at by friend's house waiting for my mom to pick me up she gives me her phone number when we're alone
>closes her eyes and leans forward slightly
>kissless virgin (still am) so I had no idea how to kiss
>what the fuck do i do what the fuck do i do what the fuck do i do
>put my arms around her and give her a hug
>i hugged her
>i
>hugged
>her
>one occasionaly talks to me when i see her in school
>ignores my calls for the next week
>a week later find out that she's now going out with some 21-year old Chad with a car

There is no point in trying to date girls your age in high school. They all wanted that old cock
>>
>>28957278
Jesus Christ that hit close to home. I have to talk with her
>>
>>28958740
Obviously, but she wanted your D anyway. You just fucked up.
>>
>7th grade
>Have a crush on a girl
>Figure I'm a gigantic loser and that there's no way she'd like me
>Look back on it, read what she wrote in my yearbook
>It's painfully obvious I might've had a chance
And now I'm a 24 year old kissless virgin
>>
>>28952294
Fuck man, I could've lost my virginity to like 4 different hot girls and a few average ones since middleschool but i was too scared and sperg when they came onto me. Fml I'm still a virgin at 20 but at least i had hope
>>
>>28958966
What did she write? Tell me
>>
File: 1464707350503.jpg (61 KB, 533x397) Image search: [Google]
1464707350503.jpg
61 KB, 533x397
>qt tacogirl says she used to have a crush on me
>one day we were talking about sex and shit in english class and i ask if shes a virgin and she says yes
>alpha mode "i can change that for you"
>she says "oh you can, can you?" and smirks at me
>nothing happened
other girl
>qt mixed caramel fat assed girl says im really attractive with my glasses off
>just laugh it off
>constantly hugging me and being all touchy
>one day i say "one thing i couldn't live without?" and she says "me"
>"what.jpg"
>then she looks at her friend and says "see?" and laughs
>another day, probably the most clear, was when we were just talking and she walks up to me while i'm sitting down and just bites her lips while looking down to me
>autism activates and i look away before sperging out
>nothing happens
god damn i hate being retarded
>>
>>28952186
10/10 smart af intelligent blonde girl of germanic descent like me asked me if I wanted to dance after flirting with me for half a year. I really liked her and rumour about that had leaked, so I thought she was doing it out of pity and I didn't want to bother her, so I told her to fuck off

Yes, I have PDD-NOS so my reasoning never works

please just fucking kill me, I hate having autism.
>>
>>28959088
Don't exactly remember, and I don't have my yearbook on me to check, but something along the lines of apologizing for "annoying" me in Geography class and hoping that I didn't hate her.

Jesus Christ I am a retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 160x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 160x242
>>28952186
That m2k
>>
File: 1458439534144.jpg (103 KB, 684x1074) Image search: [Google]
1458439534144.jpg
103 KB, 684x1074
>nerd with no self-awareness
>talked to oneitis almost every day in art class happiest time of my life
>only hung out with me to get to Chad Friend
>was visually disappointed when I couldn't bring him along
>looks like I just killed her mom when I asked her out
>probably lost virginity to Chad friend
wow I feel so much better all you fucking normies neck yourselves and go back to /b/eddit
>>
File: feeli.jpg (123 KB, 641x600) Image search: [Google]
feeli.jpg
123 KB, 641x600
why the fucking fuck did my dick have to be 3 inches when i was in highschool, i could've lost my virginity to a 7/10 which would've totally been okay for me, and then there was this qt blonde that liked me and even cammed with me, but when i couldn't make the next move because i was afraid of them laughing at my tiny penis

I also fucked up my chance with my current oneitis, we started out as friends while i was into another girl, after 2 years of being friends i started to like her and then she told me that she liked me back when we met but she didn't feel that way anymore (she's a lesbo now btw) havent spoken to her since we had that conversation a couple months ago.

oh well at least my dick is 6x5 now, nothing special, but not a fucking micro penis.

>tfw still virgo
>>
>>28957115
I gave up on 3DPD, and I don't regret it at all.
>>
>>28952186
No girls have liked me ever. The only sex I get is from an escort who told me she is quitting because shes done with college.
>>
>>28952186
If I could pick up or throw down a motherfucking hint, I wouldn't be here now, would I?
>>
A woman has never started a conversation with me that wasn't out of obligation. I do not understand why people make these threads on r9k

Why do normies come here to laugh at me
>>
>>28952186
Cba to post same shit everyday.

6'2" social retard and Einstein tier ignorance towards looks. About 4 girls were more obviously into me. The girls that did like but barely show were maybe 8 overall.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter because I'm not pretty or interesting enough to make someone ask me out because my distorted self esteem won't let me. I tried once but I just froze and gave up :^)

Vidya games are worth more time than people that bleed for quarter of life.
>>
File: 1462223955158.jpg (56 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
1462223955158.jpg
56 KB, 346x427
>>28959681
>she is quitting because shes done with college
This is the funniest sentence ever
>>
>>28959557
how did you make it grow, senpai?
>>
>>28956918
The baby is half out of the uterus, duh. Little head coming outta the pussy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
There was a girl in high school, let's call her Anne, who used to be obsessed with opera and wanted to sing professionally. She was friends with my sister and was in a couple of my classes. I went stag to my senior prom because I did not want to miss out on the food. When I got there I noticed she came alone as well. I thought fuck it, I want to dance and here's someone I know. We danced together for most of the night, and apparently my asking her to dance left her completely smitten with me. According to my sister, after prom she would never shut the fuck up about how sexy and kindhearted she thought I was. My sister never told me any of this until long after graduation because she wasn't comfortable with me dating a friend of hers, and apparently Anne was to shy to say anything to me herself.

I wasn't really upset when I found out, but now that I'm 28 and have never even kissed a girl, I really wonder what could have been. Last I heard of her she's a lesbian now, so I guess that's kind of funny. The saddest part is that right now I can't for the life of me remember what her real name was.
>>
I used to be kinda popular among girls in Highschool. I was a bitter, edgy son of a bitch. I had my reasons, like being betrayed by two of your classmate that were so you since Elementary school.
I was a bit more intelligent than average, more knowledgeable (not street smart thou), a bit aloof but could speak with everyone with no problems, I was actually pretty talkative when the situation was right.

>Some of the girls harrassed me, asked for hugs, told me I was cute. Most of the chicks were airheaded Stacies.
>One of the chubby, ugly ones, was my work mate in the Computer class. We were constantly bickering, competing over everything, but somehow we worked well together. Her being annoying kept me awake, which was a good thing. I'm not implying that she had a crush on me (but how knows?), but rather that it wasn't so bad, like a rivalry of sorts.
>Another of the chubby ones, short, bespectacled, we used to talk a lot, specially on our way to the bus stop. She actually got offended pretty bad if I missed our walk to the bust stop. The worst thing is that I can't remember her name, I feel a bit bad for it. I wonder how she's doing now?
>TFW, you could have a decent, if not perfectly normal teenage years, but let it go to down the drain for sorry ass excuses. I wasn't really interested, I found my peers to be pesky and uninteresting. School was boring, but luckily it was pretty close to my home, so I could go back quickly to play vidya and watch anime 'til I fell asleep. Thought that teens were too unstable, dumb and treacherous, only too find out that adults are as such as well, if not worse.
>>
File: 1463845135664.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1463845135664.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>28952186
one girl when i was 14 or so, always "bothering" with me at school with a friend of her, i can't remember how the fuck the situation happened as she wasn't even in the same grade and i was quite the autist, i had a crush at the time and didn't notice anything, i ran into her 2 years later in town, she came to say hi and we briefly chatted, i had to go take my bus, didn't ask her number, the guy i was with said i was lucky to know a qt, never saw her again, heard she moved out a year later and realized full of regrets the missed opportunity while drunk.
two girls at summer camps, one invited me to dance and i "forgot" because retarded standards, she was a little too fat, for the other, obvious signs of interest, like praises out of nowhere, always smiling at me, didn't realize anything, i thought she was weird at the time, she was a real qt.
two girls online, talked, cams and shit, couldn't afford a visit by the time, one of them is the closest to a relationship i ever had.
one asian qt i met through some meetup website, groups of people going out and all, at one point i ended in her bed, she disliked i was so hairy and wanted to show me how shaving was done (was her job at the time), the last time i saw her we were going out at a festival, i remember her saying she didn't like physical contacts, she didn't stop being touchy with me,i didn't grow the balls to make the move, though i had literally everything on my side.
so yeah i can't be this undesirable, nevertheless 29 yo khv, this is just a game and i'm damn bad at it.
>>
>>28959851
weight loss and probably because i'm a late bloomer, i also started growing facial hair recently (20)
>>
>lots of freinds
>decent job
>literally life of the party, people get fucking spasms from laughter
>no problems talking to women
>emotional IQ of a loaf of bread
>terrfied of sex and intimacy
>find out at least a dozen girls had a crush on me in high school
>get 2 invites to prom, which i turned down and stayed at home.
>in collage had at least 3 occasions were drunk grils would literally pull me to the bathroom to fuck them
>basically ran away in such situations, then made up stuff about "being so wasted" when people asked why i was suddenly gone.
>still rocking the V card
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 550x929) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 550x929
Between the ages 14-18 I always had at least one girl writing me on Facebook.
It was mostly girls from my school, they added me and started chatting with me. Damn, some of them were 8+/10, they already had 2 hunna likes on their profile pics and many cooler guys trying to get them.
I usually avoided to see them irl cause a simple "hi" would make me anxious and sweaty, so I never asked any qt out.
I eventually lost touch with almost all of them, now I'm 21.
Some days I'd really like to start writing one of them again, but I know it would be useless and I'd just look like a desperate mofo.

I honestly don't know why I am such a big idiot.
>>
bump, I want to see moar so I can cry myself to sleep
>>
I doubt this counts but this is as close as I'll probaby ever get to a girl.

>talk to girl on WoW for 3 years straight
>constantly talk to each other vent, basically did everything in-game together.
>check guild website
>find her profile
>her pic was there
>she's hot
>long story short
>suddenly one day she tells me her dad is coming over to fix her car and that she'll be back before raid happens
>never hear from her again
>last login date: 6 years ago.
>>
>on a date, going very well
>dinner, sight seeing, she invites me to her apartment
>on the way she makes a point to introduce me to her best friend who lives in her building
>get to her apartment, in her room
>talking, sitting on her bed together
>notice fencing gear
>ask her about fencing for an hour because shit's fascinating
>leave because its getting late
>say goodbye, next day she says she wasnt feeling it
>18 months later realize she probably wanted to fug

Not on the first date, hussy.
>>
>>28952186
I put alot of effort into looks, im the definition of a metrosexual, im 23 and i already have had botox injections to fix my dark circles, dress nicely, and have a great physique.
Girls notice me and i figure it from subtle hints like glances in the room or those sounds shoes make when someone steps wrong while passing near you to obvious stuff like girls approaching out of nowhere.
But im autistic and i literally cant talk to people (not only women), its so severe that i literally start shaking and mumble some unintelligible gibberish that most people think im seriously fucked in the head and avoid me.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.