[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright U.S. robots, listen up. Summer is coming for you, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: 0026.jpg (93 KB, 428x532) Image search: [Google]
0026.jpg
93 KB, 428x532
Alright U.S. robots, listen up. Summer is coming for you, and with summer brings pic related.

Instead of spending the season inside with the A/C on and the blinds shut, go to a festival or at least a rave club night. Take molly, get out of yourself for a few days and if you do it properly you may very well find you're inside someone else before too long.

If you go to where the cuties are, and add MDMA, they will ignore your autism. If you don't get laid, well at least you probably had a mind-blowing time dancing and being high which is better than shitposting anyway.

And remember, always test your drugs before dosing!
>>
>>28952175
Are there any festivals that aren't crazy expensive?
>>
I think it would be weird to go alone.
>>
>>28952461
No. Get a job you bum. Or sneak in like a real bum you bum.
>>
>>28952175
Does MDMA make you good at dancing?

I had a bad experience with MDMA because I was dosed without my knowledge (thought I was eating a cannabis edible, actually had MDMA on it) while I was on a MAO inhibitor and I got serotonin syndrome and spend four days in a coma so I've never tried it. Seems like it should be just what I need to get rid of the robot in me.
>>
>>28952175
Normie festival-goer reporting in.

The sexual market place doesn't get distorted because you're at a festival or on drugs.

Rave qt's still go for chad's but "chad" in hippie/rave/drug culture is defined a different way.

In essence, what gives you value in the rave scene is your access/connections to drugs, free shows, being liked, having "heady" hat pins, and obviously being a dj.

No matter what scene you're in, what clothes you wear, or any of the superficialities, women flock to guys that can give that woman the most attention. That's all women want.

So if you're a dj, you're the jackpot for a girl around your arms. Drug dealer? You give them the best feelz. Promoter? You get them into free events where they can get their picture taken regularly and garner attention through social media while at these events.
>>
File: 1414019699509.png (7 KB, 303x199) Image search: [Google]
1414019699509.png
7 KB, 303x199
>always test your drugs before dosing!

>hmm...
>yeah, I'd say these are drugs. go ahead and pop 'em, gang.
>>
>>28952563
How does that even happen, not knowing if you're taking MDMA or a weed-edible? Either your friends are shit and stupid as fuck, or the stranger(?) who gave you it is a shit person and stupid is fuck
>>
>>28952175
>U.S. robots
>clubbing
loool
what a melon are u?
>>
>>28952563
jesus CHRIST that is fucked up. I'd fight your friends.
>>
>>28952582
Thanks for reminding me that it's all superficial and that I shouldn't actually go to one of these things.
>>
How the hell does a robot get a hold of "molly"?
>>
>>28952649
Yep, no problem buckeroo.

Think of the PLUR mentality (Peace, Love, Unity, Respect) as a scene-wide shit-test for clueless faggots who think everyone is open, loving, and all that bullshit.

Its the same as beta males failing the society-wide shit-test that is feminism. Women still wan't dangerous, attractive, socially valuable me. That doesn't get de-programmed out of them with various social engineering philosophies.
>>
>>28952663
Tor and online drug marketplaces

>tfw you have the ability to order any drug right to your doorstep
>>
>>28952663
If you go to any obscure, outdoor rave there will be people calling out the kinds of drugs they have.

Its the same as guys selling hotdogs at a baseball game. They just walk around saying "Molly! Got your molly!"

The less commercialized the festival the easier it is.
>>
>>28952695
While I completely agree with you, men don't have to be dangerous and attractive. Genuinely kind-natured men who are highly respected for whatever can be very attractive to women. The problem is that often, these people forget that life is also largely about having fun, so they can come across as boring to women (unattractive trait). Something very often overlooked, but also a rare "hybrid" of "chad"... let's call him good-chad. It all need that balance.
>>
>>28952782
yep you're right

how original is this comment thooo
>>
>>28952782
Why are you so clueless
What do you think Chad is?
Chad is kind.

What you mistakenly call a "Chad" is in fact a "Brad".
>>
>>28952582
Well I'm a rave DJ and have dealt drugs before, but I'm still single?
>>
>>28952563
MDMA makes you better at finding rhythm with the music, but mostly it just lets you enjoy dancing without giving a fuck if others think you're any good.
>>
>>28952642
Nah my friends and I have spiked eachother with MDMA plenty of times, it's just that we all know if someone's taking medication so let that person make their own choices.

If you don't have a medical issue, that's actually an awesome thing to do to a friend IMHO.
>>
>>28952858
The Chad you're thinking of is always attractive. Not the case. Think Jack vs. Sawyer from Lost. While Jack is tall and decent looking (albeit less than Sawyer), without that demeanor he would still have a guarenteed girl to fuck on the regular, though he's more prone to relationships (not that that's a bad thing). It's kinda like God Chad vs Satan Chad. But ultimately, God Chad wins and is far happier.
>>
Like a true robot would have fun at a festival. Like a true robot would t go on a colossally bad trip if he took Molly.

Honestly, what a ridiculous post OP. I don't think you're really a robot and I don't think you honestly even know any real robots.

"Go to a festival and take Molly" Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>28952699
I recommend LSD and MDMA. First drop the acid, then when the first wave comes pop a molly. Then keep popping molly every 90 mins or so. It's called candy-flipping and is the best thing ever invented in the history of mankind. Like literally heaven on Earth. Better than sex etc.
>>
File: 77ndex.jpg (9 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
77ndex.jpg
9 KB, 320x320
I suspect a sperg on drugs, is still a sperg.
>>
>>28952908
MDMA is the sort of drug that kills or at least severely injures people who don't know how to use it safely.

>>28952930
>pop a molly
kys senpai
>>
>>28952924
Firstly, you don't even need to talk to others to have fun watching the music and enjoying drugs. Second, it's not physically possible to have a "bad trip" on MDMA unless you have an underlying health issue or take antidepressants.
>>
>>28952908
thats probably the only way im doing acid or mdma. I'm too scared and think that im gonna have a heart attack.
>>
>>28952949
Well, my friends do know what they're doing and also test their shit. We wouldn't ever do it as something reckless, more like a harmless prank when they start rolling out of nowhere :)

Best thing you can do for harm reduction is make level-headed friends who you can trust with your life.
>>
>>28952866
kek i dunno what to tell you dude. You're probably not leveraging those two things appropriately.
>>
>>28952979

Don't do it alone then. Find someone you trust to be with you through the experience, and in case the paranoia hits be sure to obtain some valium/xanax beforehand as it will help smooth out the trip.
>>
>>28952461
Yes if you git gud
I'm going to one in a few weeks that is 80 bucks for the whole weekend. 2 stages of music, camping etc.
>>
>>28953006

Actually.... yeah, 100% correct there.
>>
>>28953007
Have you done shrooms? If so, how's that?
>>
>>28952949
>MDMA is the sort of drug that kills or at least severely injures people who don't know how to use it safely.

This. I nearly died on MDMA. I spent a few hours drinking pretty heavily, then popped a molly "bomb". Naturally I sweat very easily and excessively, so the dancing was badly dehydrating me and I was drinking as much water as my body could possibly handle yet was still badly dehydrated.

>that realisation when I sat down with a full jug of water knowing what was going on and that it seemed like it was already too late

Be careful, robots.
>>
>>28953029
Yep. The first time I had it broke the two golden rules of tripping: Set and Setting, i.e. you should always ensure you'll be in a comfortable mindset in a place you won't mind staying in if you have to.

A friend invited me over to do shrooms one night and I said why the fuck not. But we get there, his house has no heat (in winter) and the shroom supplier is someone whose nickname starts with "sketchy" (should have been a tipoff.

Anyway he blends about an ounce of liberty caps into some OJ and I chug it down. It was far, far, FAR too much. I thought I was going mad, and just wanted to go home. Also it's not meant to last more than about 6 hours but this was double.

It took me 3 years to work up the courage to try them again, but I was glad I did. At a low dose, mixed with a bit of weed, it's the ultimate couch-lock high.

Always start a new drug at a low dose, wait a couple hours, then redose if need-be. Always test your shit and above all, SET AND SETTING.
>>
>>28953120
Sounds like you may have had PMA in the pill, which is notorious for causing raver overheating deaths. Buy a pill testing kit, they're like less than $30 online and could save your life.
>>
>>28952949
just stay hydrated, don't over exert yourself, and you'll be a-ok (well, provided what you got is real molly)
>>
What a wonderful thread.

>Hey guys, are you a virgin? Does it make you sad? Become high-energy, go outside and you could have sex with a woman!

Oh yeah, why didn't I think of this?
>>
>>28953130
thanks erowidanon
>>
>>28953172

top kek original shit right here
>>
>>28953146
Like I said, I naturally sweat very easily (= fluid loss) and had already been drinking alcohol (= fluid loss), but maybe so. I'd never take shit again without testing it, fuck scumbag drug dealers.
>>
>>28953172

Except thanks to the magic of MDMA, this actually might work.
>>
>>28953169
Yeah, especially when you don't know you have taken any.
>>
>>28953209
Yeah it's not worth it man. Ask any dealer if their shit's good and they'll say yes.

For other anons reading: if you do take ecstasy/molly the amount of water you need to be drinking is the same as if you were doing a sport of similar intensity. 600ml/hr is a pretty safe bet.

Whatever you do don't chug water in a panic, because that causes your brain stem to swell then you die anyway. Happens a lot in the rave scene to noobies.
>>
>>28952619
Guy just gave it to me and told me to eat it and that I was going to like it. It was just a cracker with some peanut butter on it, and apparently it had moon rocks mixed in with the peanut butter, unbeknownst to me. I had smoked weed with him a million times but never done anything else so I just figured it was an edible. It was pretty stupid of me.
>>
>>28953273
He probably didn't know you were on MAOIs, and the fact it almost killed you actually proves he has good shit.

Next time, do it after at least 3 weeks since your last MAOI dose and you'll have a ball.
>>
>>28952491
Girls will think you are a creep.
>>
Remember friends, the onion relay allows even the most reclusive of NEETs to enjoy top-tier drugs and they can peruse many reviews before making their purchase so they can avoid getting shit that's laced or low-quality.
>>
>>28952956
>unless...
so its not impossible you dumb normie
>>
>>28952716
Umm, and how do you find obscure, outdoor raves?

Keep in mind robots often have no connections.
>>
>>28953623
the deep web, m8ey
>>
>>28952175
>well at least you probably had a mind-blowing time dancing and being high which is better than shitposting anyway.

>normie club behavior and mentality
>better than having fun

Besides, no amount of drugs can cure my autism.
>Don't be so pessimistic bro! It worked for me, so it must work for youtoo.
Sorry bro, you were just a failed normie. Not even cyborg.
>>
How am I supposed to chat with the summer qts? I literally don't talk to anyone if I don't have to (anyone I don't know, at least) and I don't go outside.
>>
>>28954862
Speaking from experience of when I was a raver 10 years ago. Nowdays, bleep bloop.
>>
>>28955030
Take MDMA and the words will just come to you dude, seriously.
>>
>>28952175
What if I live on the east coast with no car?
>>
did molly once and it turned out to mostly be meth

couldn't sleep for 36 hours and felt like absolute shit
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 400x399
>>28952956
M8 do you understand the amount of robots with underlying mental health problems?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.