[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I..iss..he right-t ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: johngreenbeyourself.png (163 KB, 390x372) Image search: [Google]
johngreenbeyourself.png
163 KB, 390x372
>I..iss..he right-t ?
>>
>>28952136
Of course he isn't. There are some men who do need to change who they are in order to find """"""true love""""""
>>
>>28952136
I need some time to think this over. I'll give you a definitive answer after I've eaten my cheerios that have had 48 dicks dunked in them
>>
>So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.
just be a hurricane
>>
>>28952136
No he is wrong
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>28952136

there is no such thing as true love anon
>>
>>28952187
His wife is literally a gold digger, so I see no point in listening to this cuck.
>>
>>28952136
'Just be yourself. Given that you undersand that your true self is attractive, smart, witty, fit, confident, likeable, outgoing, and happy, of course. But you totally only need to be yourself.'
>>
>>28952136
no, to bee yourself at an interesting level, you must first be brave. If you aren't already brave enough you can bee yourself and still not have a gf in ur lifetime
>>
>>28952199
>literally a gold digger

Meaning she literally goes out with a pick and crushes the ground? That's a pretty interesting hobby for a girl. I'm envious.
>>
This guy is a fag and his books are aimed at lesbian landwhales.
>>
>>28952136
this implies that odd behavior and discontent are the result of acting a certain way and suppressing what you want.

more likely you'll find true love based on circumstances, and you'll adjust to meet that person somewhere in the middle on morals and lifestyle.

the "mental illness" of the age is that people try to think about themselves so much that they never grow up, compounding the issue of parents sheltering their kids through adolescence. It's the paradox of choice. People think they can actually be whoever they want in life, and constantly fumble around with what that means.
>>
File: ebinns.png (43 KB, 650x247) Image search: [Google]
ebinns.png
43 KB, 650x247
>>28952221
literally means figuratively now, dont you remember when they modified it?
>>
>>28952136
>le cereal analogy man

I hate this faggot so much.
>>
>>28952208
I think what they generally mean is to not put on any airs and express yourself honestly. If you're talking to a 20 year old and she doesn't even want to talk to you because you're not 6'3 then you move on.
It doesn't mean 'success'. Successful interaction requires something of the other party, they have to be quality people for the interaction to matter.
You're really just just spinning your wheels with literal children just because they are young and female.
>>
>>28952295
What those lexicographers don't understand is that while regular figuration (for instance, using words such as 'root' or 'heaven' figuratively) is not as harmful, this abuse of 'literally' deprives the language of the lone tool (that shouldn't have been needed in the first place) that can be used to offset it. It's not a regular case.
>>
>>28952295
>>28952436
In other words, it's like whatever rational people come up with to prevent the phenomenon of crying 'wolf', the wolf-criers corrupt in turn. They make 'it's a real wolf this time' also mean 'haha lol not really', so that now you need 'it's really a really real wolf this time'. It's a literally-mill so to say and it is repulsively egoistic.
>>
>>28952436
>>28952495
i am l i t e r a l l y high as a kite right now
>>
>>28952514
Good, because this means that you can jump off and kill yourself, which you should.
>>
>>28952136
he is right, tho you need yo habe normie conditions for this to work
>>
>>28952136
>cuck
>liberal faggot
>made some popular book that became a movie, meaning getting pussy is easy
FUCK NO
>>
His gold digger wife makes him say that shit LITERALLY
>>
File: bee yourself3.png (539 KB, 585x558) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself3.png
539 KB, 585x558
>>28952136
ssdvgcxvcz
>>
>>28952136
some men will say and write anything to get shekels from vulnerable people
>>
>>28952183
The whole point of that book was that the viewpoint character was an idiot.
>>
t. John "I have 47 loads in my bowl Cheerios instead of milk" Green
>>
>>28953014
Please save your image as .jpg next time, faggot. Not everyone has a 100Gb/s internet connection.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.