[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Sinking Ship.jpg (103 KB, 754x960) Image search: [Google]
Sinking Ship.jpg
103 KB, 754x960
Hello /r9k/,

I'm just going to keep it simple; what is the easiest, fastest, effective, efficient, and painless way to an hero. I should also had accessible, let's keep it relatively simple guys.

I know these threads come often, so let's just keep it simple, and to the point. Thank you.

>Posted pictures preferred
>>
>>28951795
Two antique firearms at the same time + capsules of cyanide, either bought or self-made + acidic juice + suspension hanging + exposure to elements such as cold or water, combined.

/thread
>>
Shotgun to the head is 99% effective and kills the brain so fast you experience a fraction of a second's worth of pain.
>>
is "an hero" a filter for "kill yourself" or did I just miss some epic meme?
>>
File: 214.jpg (35 KB, 615x630) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
35 KB, 615x630
>>28951848
go fuck off back to wherever you came from.
>>
File: exitbag.png (116 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
exitbag.png
116 KB, 800x388
>>28951795
helium exit bag
>>
I read that helium is painless and easy.

you go away laughing.

>>28951848
yes, but come on you can't be this new.

do you come from reddit or 9gag?

please stop browsing those sites and welcome.
>>
>>28951939
been browsing 4chan for about 4 years now. r9k about 1 year. When and why did they apply the filter though? I just saw it pop up one day and thought it was wierd.
>>
>>28951981
Its not a filter it's a meme from 2007 or so

Some kid killed himself and his Facebook or MySpace memorial page had a comment "he was an hero"
>>
>>28951825
some faggot from town's brother tried to shoot himself with a shotgun n he fucked it up. he did it behind a wedding ceremony ina thee woods. paramedics brought him thru the service and he was dying on the stretcher.
tldr make sure you do a good job
>>
OP here thanks for the tips guys.

I see firearms come up a lot. Obviously the easiest way but it's harder to aquire a licensed in Canada (I think).

I've heard of poison by carbon dioxide (leaving the car running with a garage door closed). Anything similar to this? Simple and hopefully comfortable. I like the helium idea but I doubt that would do anything.
>>
>>28952078
You choke to death by gas. It's actually very painful and takes a long time.
>>
fentanyl od, painless af
>>
>>28951795
Hey where did you find that picture? I have had the original painting on my wall for years. Think it would be pretty cool to get that one next to it or something.
>>
just fucking jump off a building, it's so easy
>>
File: 1455131148543.png (252 KB, 856x2456) Image search: [Google]
1455131148543.png
252 KB, 856x2456
This one is nice and fast OP
>>
Just take your time and do it properly. If you feel like shit now, imagine waking up after a suicide attempt. Possibly disabled or brain damaged and in horrible pain.

As for your question:
Helium or Nitrogen + exit bag
Carbon Dioxide
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.