[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met my gf in college this semester, we've been dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160519_003500.jpg (232 KB, 1080x1102) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160519_003500.jpg
232 KB, 1080x1102
I met my gf in college this semester, we've been dating a few months now. Unfortunately, she lives 12+ hours away from me, and I'll probably only be able to visit her once this summer. How do I survive until August? I think both of us really like each other and this is each of ours' first relationship, so I don't want this to end prematurely if we're gonna be able to see eachother on a daily basis in a few months. I was able to convince her to get some steam games so we can do more than just talk, but she's only played console games her whole life and I only play fpses.
Tl;dr : How do I best preserve a long distance relationship?
>>
wrong board retard

reltionshit goes in >>>/adv/
>>
>>28951518
She will be getting dick and/or pussy on the DL. Just accept it and know that no other college age Western man, chad or not, is immune to this female behavior. For college age liberal females, the world is a commune where everyone shares bodies. But men have to willingly put themselves under lock and key for the sake of their women.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464465446564.jpg (26 KB, 750x586) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464465446564.jpg
26 KB, 750x586
>>28951561
Wew lad.
She's never even held hands before, let alone kiss. She prays the rosary with her family. She has almost no friends and spends most of the day inside listening to music and playing video games. If you ever want a gf senpai, don't assume all women are evil. Lots are, but not all.
>>
>>28951609
toasty roasty apologist with a madonna-whore complex detected

all men and women are sexual beings who are beholden to their lustful urges, extent of self-hate and denial notwithstanding
>>
File: 1464355253378.jpg (132 KB, 652x573) Image search: [Google]
1464355253378.jpg
132 KB, 652x573
>>28951804
>all men and women are sexual beings who are beholden to their lustful urges

Robots freely admit that much when trying to salvage one of their retarded points.
>will still be surprised and indignant that people act according to these principles in another discussion
>mfw

Hypocrisy and autism, not even once.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.