[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw some qt girl who dumped you years ago and made you cry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ugly-feminist5.jpg (38 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
ugly-feminist5.jpg
38 KB, 400x533
>tfw some qt girl who dumped you years ago and made you cry grew up into an ugly feminist
feels good to know you dodged a bullet
>>
I think it was less that you dodged a bullet and more that she got shot.
>>
Do you fantasize about her turning out like this was because of her experiences with you?
>>
File: quite clever.jpg (49 KB, 292x314) Image search: [Google]
quite clever.jpg
49 KB, 292x314
>Be desperate
>Date fat girl for a while
>Sex is horrible
>Break it up because LDR
>Fast forward four years
>She gained more weight and is a tumblr feminist
>>
>>28951239
but you're the single one.
that's why you're here.
>>
>>28951239
she looks like fukkin chuck from better call saul
>>
>>28951418
Acutally, it's the other way around. I've been living with a nice qt for 5+ years now, whereas she's been living with her cats.
>>
>>28951418
I'm not the single one and I'm barely here. What now?
>>
>>28951514
In truth, I can't imagine that bitch ever looking good enough to make a sane man cry. You're just projecting your insane failures here and you need to stop
>>
>>28951239
>Have beautiful gf in highschool
>She looks the same if not better 20 years later
>She's engaged to a manlet that plays with Pokemon shit
>>
>>28951514
>>28951526
This ugly chick made you bawl your eyes out. she's riding the cock carousel (easy for any white girl to do no matter how ugly) while you're sitting on r9k years later, still upset over her.
>>
>>28951692
>(easy for any white girl to do no matter how ugly)

Who's fault is that? You pathetic thirsty shitstains are worse than women. You fucking imbeciles really deserve it all, and more.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 245x205
dated this girl and was pretty upset when we split. later she turned out to be a lesbian sjw that cucked her boyfriend. then i heard she was borderline sexual predator to the young chicks at parties. really glad i got the fuck away from her and ye she put on some weight
>>
>>28951692
OP pic is some random blogger, not his actual ex
>>
>>28951270
First post best post

oregano
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.