[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes someone a "normie"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1464589915381.jpg (64 KB, 555x250) Image search: [Google]
1464589915381.jpg
64 KB, 555x250
What makes someone a "normie"?
>>
Western games
>>
being mainstream -
not having an authentic opinion, but doing what other do
>>
Stupid questions like this.
>>
Functions in modern western society without incurring a significant amount of pain sadness or grief.
>>
>>28951138
losing your virginity before you turn 18

apparently 75% of people manage to do this, they are normcore
>>
>>28951138
anyone who isn't a neet with poopjugs
>>
1.Has friends
2.Has sexual relations with the opposite sex
3.Supports themselves financially

the top 3 for sure, if you have 1 of the above you are a normie
>>
>>28951299

So you can be robot with a active sex life you are gay homosexual?
>>
>>28951288
75%? Is this real?
Fuck me...
>>
If you do not fulfill all of these criteria:

>NEET
>kissless virgin
>angry whiny sperglord

Then you are a normie.
>>
>>28951138

Not being INTJ
>>
>>28951138
I would argue that a normie is a sheep, who follows the flock and is able to.
Anyone who can see what a shitty existence it is, to wear the same clothes, eat the same meals, dance to the same music, and fuck the same girls, is probably not a normie in my book.
If you are genuinely sad about not being a normie, then you are not a robot, you are simply a failed normie.
>>
>>28951247
Like 99.99% of people. Unironically everyone is a normie whether they like or not.
>>
>>28951381
>Anyone who can see what a shitty existence it is, to wear the same clothes, eat the same meals, dance to the same music, and fuck the same girls, is probably not a normie in my book.
try being a peasant now that's a shitty existence
>>
>>28951138
Honestly?

Blaming.

This is the most accurate one-word description of the core normalfag trait of reacting to world instinctively rather than thinking of ways to handle it.
>>
>>28951138
He or she has qualities that robots lack.
>Has had sex
>Has a career
>Has a bright future
Any of these, pretty much.
>>
>>28951288
>mfw im still fucking with 1 person since i was 17
>>
>>28951374
INTP are worse.
>>
>>28951138
>ever had a gf
>ever kissed a girl
>ever had sex
That's it.
>>
File: mao-communist-snake.jpg (317 KB, 1280x732) Image search: [Google]
mao-communist-snake.jpg
317 KB, 1280x732
>alex "mao took the guns" jones
>>
File: CjPz4q3UUAEso8E.jpg (33 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
CjPz4q3UUAEso8E.jpg
33 KB, 600x337
>>28951767
The Globalists!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.