[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/oneitis/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: this is all i want to do.jpg (334 KB, 1460x1029) Image search: [Google]
this is all i want to do.jpg
334 KB, 1460x1029
She's ignored my text from a month ago and I haven't seen her since. We have 3 more classes until the end of this semester and she sits next to me. I didn't bother texting her because she just ignored me. I plan to ignore her throughout summer break but I feel like that wouldn't even bother her. I'm just an extra in her life, unnecessary. She doesn't care whether I talk to her or not because she has so many other people to talk to, including other male friends. I on the other hand haven't made a single friend, other than her. These last three classes are going to be so fucking awkward what do I do.
>>
Take the risk and tell her you are a robot and that you would like to spend time with her. You don't have much to lose.
>>
>>28951115
I don't want to spend time with someone who has been ignoring me for the past month, with someone to whom I mean so little.
>>
Not a true robot yet myself, although I am slowly but surely falling down the spiral... These fall outs just happen and she may not even realise that, just give it a shot, you don't lose anything. Just remember that people in the real world think differently. If you truly don't want to spend the time with her, why ever bother posting about it? I don't know her, I don't know you, do what you deem right and I wish you good luck no matter which decision you make.
>>
>>28951463
I guess I sort of want to be with her, but I feel like it's pointless if she's so uninterested. I mean so little to her. I can give it a go, but if it fails then It'll just be awkward. I don't have any friends, so I'm the typical weird loner type. If I text her then I'll feel like I'm just being clingy, seeing her in class will somewhat make conversation easier, but I don't know how she will react, or how she'll act about the fact that we haven't spoken in a month. Perhaps I'm just overthinking it.
>>
>>28951590
She might be uninterested, or she might think the same about you. If you ever want to stop being a loner just live as you go, don't overthink. Sometimes you may be awkward but if she's the one, she won't really mind. And as I said before, this is just me but I would rather take a risk than watch as it slowly crumbles.
>>
>>28951070

>people still looking at women and feeling anything other than disgust

It's like you want to be miserable.
>>
>>28952238
Thanks senpai, really.

>>28952330
Not at that point yet.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.