[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am beginning to notice, as of late, and as I begin to venture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
I am beginning to notice, as of late, and as I begin to venture outside for greater lengths of time, that there is a preponderance of above average women in relationships with downright ugly guys, and I cannot comprehend how this is even possible.

How are these hideous men able to muster up the courage and confidence to speak to these women, and why do the women accept them as partners? I know for a fact that these men aren't rich either, so how is the average robot who is probably better looking so far worse off?
>>
Because they're mentally well adjusted and have confidence.

Let's be real here, the average robot's problem isn't physical attractiveness (not that we look good), the problem is that we don't have good social skills and our confidence is next to zero.
>>
File: fNRutaC.jpg (86 KB, 1688x2000) Image search: [Google]
fNRutaC.jpg
86 KB, 1688x2000
>>28951044
Alpha fucks, beta bucks ;)
absolutely not original
>>
Because you are piece of self loathing trash. You would rather complain about your circumstances rather than trying to improve them. At the end of the day it's your fault and no one else's, your unwillingness to admit that and improve is what makes you so unattractive.
>>
>>28951044
you should begin to notice that you're so deffective and retarded that you're a worse option to them that those guys you slander. Thank me never.
>>
>>28951044
It's because guys value looks more than girls do. I'm guilty of that too. Nearly all girls that I've been with were out of my league in regards to looks.
>>
>>28951064
>>28951096

There you go, and I give it my normie approval
/thread
>>
File: 1444860835972.jpg (15 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1444860835972.jpg
15 KB, 270x200
>>28951069
Hello, imposter.

It appears I have another roach to squash.
>>
>>28951044
OP you gotta realize these faggots problem spent immesurable amounts of effort crafting some false personality that is good for luring in attractive, vapid women that are too stupid to realize its a ploy.

These faggots had no choice because they don't look physically attractive, so they had to cultivate these obnoxious ingratiating personalities so people would pay attention to them and like them.

Most normie move in the book.

If you don't look good, just make alot of money or use your talents to draw attention towards you. Fuck becoming an extrovert needy faggot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.