[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femboys are the answer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1464657607074.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1464657607074.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Why haven't you turned to the one true masterrace for salvation yet, robots? All the cuteness and grace of a girlfriend, minus the cruelty, and all of the relatability and coolness of a tranny, minus the crazy. Don't throw the "but it's gay" excuse at me, it's femininity, are you attracted to femininity or would you fuck a bulldyke? You don't have to touch the dick and balls if you don't want to. What could be better than a partner you can hang out with like your lil bro but also cuddle up with under the duvet and kiss and gently stroke their soft hair and skin while they cling to you for warmth? And thanks to antiandrogens, the newest generation of femboys are lasting longer and longer without losing their qt looks. If you're not at least considering it, you should probably re-evaluate just how much you think you want a partner. I would never describe myself as gay in a million years but, having now experimented in this area for over two years, I can confidently say it's like all the best bits of having a girlfriend, without the bullshit.

I know some of you will take more talking round than that but what's your stance to date? Even if you don't want to do anal necessarily, you want a cute fem romantic partner to dote on and do fun stuff with, right?
>>
File: 1426345311368.jpg (144 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
1426345311368.jpg
144 KB, 358x429
>>28950801
Put your trip back, red.

>femboys
You're a tranny, you take hormones and shit you're not a feminine boy ffs.
>>
>>28950801
>minus the cruelty
that's not an advantage for me
>>
>>28950833
I don't even know who the person in the pic is, I snatched it from /lgbt/. Let me know if you know more info.
>>
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (72 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
72 KB, 563x600
Because femboys don't want black betas either.
>>
Yes, robots who cannot get women would do so well with the most sought after of all faggots.
This will work so well.
I can just see it now right now.

Gay isn't a solution. That kinda cute freak in op pic is not choosing Neddy Neckbeard's 4 inch micropenis over Chad had cock.

What is this don't have to touch the cock? That is why you choose gay. Sucking cock looks like the most fuck sexual activity. It is so friendly as to not even seem sexual.
>>
>>28950801
>twenty one pilots
too gay for me sorry desu
>>
for one, these people are crazy and hedonistic; dont expect monogamy from them. for two, they still want chad.
>>
Because fucking 13yo boys is illegal.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.