[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mods are making fun of that guy who samefags his own thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1457948576252.jpg (86 KB, 423x1021) Image search: [Google]
1457948576252.jpg
86 KB, 423x1021
>mods are making fun of that guy who samefags his own thread with differing opinions to get interest going again
>>
Do you think mods and jannies can see every post you make? That would be weird.
>>
>>28950296
They can, posts are IP tagged.

It also doesn't take an idiot to see if a thread is made from 1 IP that only posts that once, and then another one takes over.

They're authorized to do whatever it takes to catch ban evaders so it's no big surprise.
>>
>>28950320
I hope they don't have a list of post you make on all boards. But it honestly wouldn't suprise me.
>>
File: awf444.jpg (7 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
awf444.jpg
7 KB, 250x222
oh shit they know I am playing both sides of an argument
>>
>>28950332
Yeah, and then they all laugh about them on their mod board
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.