[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overly specific feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 072.jpg (82 KB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
072.jpg
82 KB, 1280x904
>tfw no loyal and thin average-looking shut-in NEET soulmate gf with decent taste in anime and vidya
>you'll never live together in a small shitty apartment living off NEETbucks and doing lewd stuff all day long while barely going outside

I used to believe that these type of girls were an undesirable meme, and that relationships weren't worth it (typical robot mindset). Boy, was I wrong. Turns out that this type is essentially THE only type that would ever interest me, as long as they meet my specific expectations. Approaching other materialistic Norman whores is a fucking waste of time and guaranteed suffering compared to this superior archetype, if possible at all.
>>
>>28949959
/r9k/'s delusions, you can't make this shit up
>>
>>28950109
wow you sure told him!!
>>
File: 1446384553750.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1446384553750.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
>tfw 13 year old doggo has started walking very slowly with his tail down and hiding under furniture all day long probably getting ready to die, while entire family is going out of town for a month leaving me to deal with doggo's demise on my own
>>
File: 1431841416905.jpg (191 KB, 480x678) Image search: [Google]
1431841416905.jpg
191 KB, 480x678
>Tfw I'll never go to Bovington Tank Museum with Yukari Akiyama
>Tfw we'll never walk around the halls hand in hand discussing the tanks we come across
>>
>>28950756
oh man this makes me really sad

wish i had a dog
>>
File: CNJNYEuVAAEoRPb.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CNJNYEuVAAEoRPb.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>tfw INTJ
>tfw no INFJ gf to complete me
>>
>tfw need to wait on the porch for my drugs to come in the mail so that my mom doesn't see the packages
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
> tfw no power hungry sociopath to team up with and fuck up normies
>>
>>28949959
>>/b/ retard post
Cure your social problems and stop image boarding or you'll never be successful anon
>>
>>28950831
kek
as enfp my only criteria in personality is not to be s
>>
>>28949959
>taste in anime

Retards like you are better off not procreating.
>>
>>28950795
so you can watch him die?
>>
>>28949959
>tfw no trump supporter normie despising gf to do psychedelics with
>>
>tfw the only hair on my upper body is under my pits, around my nipples, and a happy trail
JUST
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.