[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After 2 evenings of chatting with a qt 8/10 pale skin gold hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
After 2 evenings of chatting with a qt 8/10 pale skin gold hair on Tinder, she suggests me to talk to other girls.

What the fuck /r9k/, it was going so well, she was using cute emojis, texting late, seemed to enjoy to jokes...

Beautiful girls truly are from another cast, I can easily get phone numbers from boring plain looking chicks, but this one lead me on to ignore me, I'm sad now senpai

>Tfw when the high from the temporary happiness and ego boost fades away
>>
>>28949890
You've come to a place where everyone is starving to death to complain to them about how you have to eat mac and cheese instead of filet mignon

Fuck off
>>
>>28949909
Did I mention I never had a gf and am a permanent virgin?
I use 2 pics on my account, one where I somehow look good (I was never able to reproduce the miracle) and one where you can't see shit. Even if I had gotten her number I would have been too much of a speed to ask her out anyways.
This thread isn't about me, it's about beautiful girls who can have whatever they want

Oh and also you should try Tinder, every 50 right swipes you get a match it's easy even for regular, below average looking fucks
>>
>>28949890
she could tell how thirsty you were
>>
>>28949967
I don't know my man, I don't think so. I was being thirsty in an ironic way though and she played along, maybe she thought I was autistic.

Fuck why am I so sad over a girl I chatted with for 5hours max? I thought I could go on a date with her, it has been 5years since my last one :^)
>>
>>28949890
So what are you? A beta or a normie?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.