[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unrequited love discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Robots, how do you get a girl to like you if she doesn't already?

>2007, junior year of high school
>girl sits down with me at lunch because I always eat alone
>we become best friends
>she calls me her platonic soulmate at times, and I fall deeply in love with her
>I confess my feelings for her in 2008, 2009, 2011, and 2014
>rejected every time because she has no romantic feelings
>January 2015
>complaining about how I feel like a loser living with my parents at almost 26
>she offers to let me live with her at her apartment

I've been her roommate ever since. I plan to ask her outo again soon.
>>
why do you do it to yourself anon
>>
>>28949791
Not sure what you mean.
(God damn, forum, stop muting me)
>>
>>28949809

doesn't it hurt complacently accepting friendship when you supposedly love her?
>>
>>28949818
Sometimes it hurts really badly, but for the most part I just enjoy the high she brings. Being around her makes me feel alive. I'm glad we live together now because I'd always go into withdrawal if we didn't speak for a day or two.
>>
My girlfriend was my best friend for 2 years before we got together. My advice would be to enjoy your life and maintain a good relationship with her. Don't focus on her though.

Get fit, get interested in things you would like to learn more about. Try out things, do cool stuff and talk to her about it. Let her spectate your cool life, and don't mention your feelings to her. Then, whenever you get the chance, try to get close to her/touch her/kiss her. Even if it fails, it'll change the view she has of you.

Rinse and repeat until she's your gf. Never confess to her again, but do talk about girls you think are sexy or pretty that are not her.

TLDR: lead a life she wants to be a part of and make it clear you won't wait around forever for her love, even though that's not true
>>
>>28949780
Impressing a girl is like firing at a small target 50ft away, with a pistol, in the dark. If you don't get a bullseye 2 shots in, you'll only look stupider with each successive attempt.
>>
>>28949879
Thank you for all the good advice, anon. I'll try this out.
>>
I wouldn't tell her again, especially if you're living in her apartment. If it goes well you're good, but if it goes badly you could end up kicked out.

Balance the risk assessment my friend before you decide
>>
>>28949872

love really does feel like a drug addiction
>>
>>28949818
It's not love. It's just friendship, and since op is beta he mistakes it for love.
>>
File: 1407059932364.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1407059932364.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
>>28949780

>I confess my feelings for her in 2008, 2009, 2011, and 2014

You should've stopped talking with her when she rejected you ,dumb cuck

Your kind deserves to die in the slowest and most painful way possible
>>
>>28950089
Manbabys like you don't exactly deserve a life either.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.