[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>chatting up christian girl >says she is saving herself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 243x207
>chatting up christian girl
>says she is saving herself for marriage
>asks if im a virgin
>yes
>never hear from her again

how come women claim to hate sex and or abstain from it but want men to be manwhores?
>>
>>28949576
women want experienced men that know what they're doing in the bedroom and can fuck them silly. Learned this from OKCupid that has a question regarding how experienced you want a partner to be. ALL women choose one that's moderately experienced or more.
>>
File: csm_14-Movie_fa02c4be25.jpg (22 KB, 330x283) Image search: [Google]
csm_14-Movie_fa02c4be25.jpg
22 KB, 330x283
>>28949576
>Has experience with a single women.
>Asks a question about women in general.

Why, /r9k/?
>>
>>28949576
Probably because you're insecure about it. She's perfectly secure about her virginity because she can lose it any time. You're desperate as fuck to lose it.
>>
>>28949733
and that's normal. you wouldn't download a spoon with holes in it, would you?
>>
>>28949824
>>28949733
Men don't shame other men for getting laid or being a manwhore the way women do. Men did this to you.
>>
>>28949824
An old, used up spoon would be the one with holes in it, not a brand new spoon straight out of the box.
>>
>>28949847
you'd be leaking precum like a fucked up spoon, and too much lubrication is bad, I know my metaphors
>>
>>28949839
>Men don't
>Men did

Try to keep your schizophrenia in one place next time
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.