[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this /r9k/? https://www.youtube.com/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: The_Sims_Cover.jpg (86 KB, 591x725) Image search: [Google]
The_Sims_Cover.jpg
86 KB, 591x725
How do you feel about this /r9k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWAE2X8Jq60
>>
Neutral?
I didn't really play much of Sims 1.
>>
Sad.

Back in 2000 my family was rich and we had mcmansion of a house, parents had just bought me a PC worth like $3000 at the time and I had the Sims. My family was some how really really well-off in the 90s but due to issues with the family business we've become lower-middle class.

Just another reason for me to miss the 90s, back when I was living in the upper-class.
>>
File: 2015-03-21_00030.jpg (309 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-21_00030.jpg
309 KB, 1920x1080
>>28949224
>Tfw no gf
>Tfw no Tomoko gf
>Tfw made a Tomoko-ish gf
>At one point (or has the price not changed?) The Sims 3 combined with all of its DLC cost over $500
>Implying I'm ever going to support EA ever again after they killed or otherwise completely ruined my favorite games just to make a buck off its fanbase
I miss the original The Sims game. I don't trust any of the copies out there. Makin' Magic was the GOAT. Didn't get into TS2 much - my dad had given up his piracy career due to getting caught and threatened. Fuck TS1 soundtrack is the shit.
>Tfw my Tomoko gf is a fucking whore and tried to cheat on me with Chad
>Tfw had to micromanage that bitch to keep her in line and prevent the Sim I made of myself from getting cuckolded.
JUSSSSSSSSSST
>>
File: TS3-CarMawdz.jpg (902 KB, 1024x2400) Image search: [Google]
TS3-CarMawdz.jpg
902 KB, 1024x2400
>>28949855
>Tfw you're autist enough to load up every Sim household in the game just to replace their generic shitbox cars with real ones
>>
I used to play the Sims to create the life I've always wanted for myself. I would hook up with girls, make them fall in love with me and then break up
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.