[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dropped out of high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 243x207
>tfw dropped out of high school
>>
Why did you do that, you dumb faggot?
>>
>>28948965
>Why did you do that, you dumb faggot?
**Why'd you do that, you dumb, faggot?
>>
>>28948975
Useless correction. My sentence was correct.
>>
>>28948965
He clearly wanted to be like Mark Zuckerberg
>>
>>28949023
>>>28948975 (You)
>Useless correction. My sentence was correct.
**My sentence was correct, useless correction.
>>
>>28948975
the fuck? what kind of retard is you
>>
>>28948961
I completed high school in 4,5 years (it's 3 years normally over here) and turned out just fine (unemployed depressed neet living on government aid)
>>
>>28949051
>>28948975
>the fuck? what kind of retard is you
The fuck? What kind of retard are you?
>>
File: 1462277303341.jpg (18 KB, 495x511) Image search: [Google]
1462277303341.jpg
18 KB, 495x511
At the end of my second last year of high school I was top of the class in 2 of my subjects and doing fairly well in my other ones.
But I sat down for interviews with the teachers on the last day and they all told me I was obviously very smart but probably couldn't do the final year because I didn't have the motivation or disciple for it.
"Smart but lazy" meme indeed.
So I didn't go back the next year. Decided it would be best to focus on my video games and shit-posting.

Keep in mind, completing the last year of high school in Australia is harder than it is in the US.
Requires a lot more work and studying, even just to get a pass.
>>
>>28949250
Just go and redo 11/12 at Tafe or a University. Beats doing it at a high school filled with fucking normies. You also don't have to wear uniforms and don't have to stay there all day. I finished year 12 at RMIT in Melbourne after dropping out.

Now I make bank working from home.
>>
>>28949275
I was already doing it at TAFE.
There were still normans everywhere but it was a hell of a lot better than regular high school.

What work do you do from home?
>>
>>28949051
>>28949023
>being this new
get out
>>
In the long run high school doesn't mean shit if you are relatively disciplined, intelligent and have some common sense.

My younger sister is pretty smart, she dropped out and now works as the head embalming technician at a funeral home. She likely would have been doing the same thing if she had bothered to graduate.

My idiot friend Mark dropped out. He now works minimum wage in an injection molding factory for like 39 hours a week with no benefits. He would likely be doing the same thing even if he graduated.
>>
The difference between jobs you can get as a drop out and just a high school diploma is nothing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.