[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder you're in love with a woman you know you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 320x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 320x252
Daily reminder you're in love with a woman you know you can never have.

How are you holding up?

How are you holding up?
>>
>tfw you're on phone and the scroll function is fucked, making you repeat yourself like an idiot.

Anyways, im not sure why i even care anymore. It's always the same shit, but for some reason i still feel like shit. Why have we evolved to feel jelousy?
>>
She rejected me long ago but I still think about her. I think I have to kill her.
>>
>>28948402
Shit sucks, anon. Tell me about her.
>>
File: 1460725445979.gif (160 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1460725445979.gif
160 KB, 400x388
>>28948429
I asked her out years ago during health class sophomore year. She said no to my face. I still had to sit next to her everyday for the rest of the semester.
>>
>>28948478
So fucking COLD. THAT, i will never understand. I mean surely you can pass it off less harshly than that. I asked this chick out in senior high school, of course she declined but then she went about gossiping about it to everyone she'd bump into.
>>
>>28948540
I had this same thing happen in 8th grade, not a day went by that i didn't fantasize about strangling her dead in class.
>>
>>28948593
What a shame we didn't. They're all living happily, skimming through life, drinking caramel lattes and fishing compliments on instagram. All without as much as a thought about us.
>>
>>28948361
You know that she going to fuck someone else, she going to be in love with someone else, she is going to have kids with someone else, she going to touch, kiss and hug someone else, she's moving away for ever and I'll never see her again. And I'll live my life, she'll live hers, but I don't think I'll ever be content.
>>
im not in love because you need to be togather for that but indeed i miss her

not holding up very good to be completely honest with you
things are grey
>>
>>28948361
>you're in love with a woman you know you can never have.
I can also never see or hear her again, she's dead as fuck.
>How are you holding up?
Life's meaningless but I'm getting better at mimicking real human beings.
>>
>>28948798
What hurts the most is that she rather be with douchebag chad than with me.
>>
File: NIGGERS.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
NIGGERS.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>28948839
No anon you're the douchebag chad without the chad. That's why Stacy won't touch your peepee.
>>
>>28948361
I'm going to win her heart
>>
>>28948361
I'm not in love with anyone. I rarely even see people. I haven't talked to a woman in 5 years so how could I be in love with anyone?
>>
>>28948945
Best of luck! Give it your best shot, anon. I genuinly hope you succeed.
>>
>>28948802
>>28948953
There's always someone..
>>
>>28948361
I'm actually not in love right now. I haven't found a female to obsessively latch onto for the past couple of years.
>>28948798
>You know that she going to fuck someone else, she going to be in love with someone else, she is going to have kids with someone else, she going to touch, kiss and hug someone else, she's moving away for ever and I'll never see her again.
The part of this that used to fuck me up so much was that I knew all of this, and while years later I was still thinking of her, I also knew I was nothing but an afterthought to her.
>>
File: wojak-unclean.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak-unclean.png
34 KB, 633x758
I MADE HER UP SHE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST
>>
>>28948361
Shes like 15 so it better stay in my fantasies. Ill never see her again though, maybe ill come across her in 10 years; walking hand in hand with chad, she'll remember me as the guy who always looked at her, 5 seats behind on the bus or maybe not remember at all.

You cute little fucker you, I wish I was 3 years younger atleast I'd get a chance.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.