[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go out to a show by myself >manlet and is gf sit in front
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: humondegeneracy.png (536 KB, 700x868) Image search: [Google]
humondegeneracy.png
536 KB, 700x868
>go out to a show by myself
>manlet and is gf sit in front of me
>manlet leaves to go buy the both of them some drinks
>girl looks over her shoulder
>sure that the manlet was gone she then checks her okCupid account on her phone
>quickly closes it out
>he comes back
>they kiss

Fucking brutal.
What the most degenerate thing you've witnessed recently?
>>
>go out to a show by myself

loI what a loser
>>
Call her out, save a brother's life next time.
>>
Recently? Idk I haven't seen anybody in awhile.

I saw a dead duck on the side of the road today
>>
>>28948314
An autistic stranger can not convince someone when arguing against that person's normie lover.
She would merely manipulate the blame away from herself, towards me, draw attention from others, recruit support, and possibly have me ejected from the theater and beaten.
>>
>>28948374
We are all together in this shithole that is life. I'd try to tell him. i won't see him again anyways(most likely). From that point on it's his decition what to do (if he believes stranger xy or his gf).
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.