[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw turning 23 in a month Holy fuck, I still feel like a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1452824307391.gif (87 KB, 280x297) Image search: [Google]
1452824307391.gif
87 KB, 280x297
>tfw turning 23 in a month

Holy fuck, I still feel like a fucking kid, im the same person, I still dont want to work, I still just want to hang out with my friends all day.

Becoming an adult is 100% a social construct, we mature, but not in the ways nature intended. Maturity in societies eyes is becoming a fucking corporate pawn, clawing your way to the top of something bigger than you, and even when you're at the top you are still left with fuck all.

Each year goes by faster than the last, days melt into each other. I work 5 to 6 days out of the week, and when I get home I jerk off and watch netflix. What kind of existence is this? I understand that life is meaningless, but to be something that is fully conscious and self aware in a world full of meaningless petty bullshit seems completely cruel and utterly insane.
>>
THE BEAUTY OF THE DESERT IS THAT SOMEWHERE IT HIDES A WELL

this is what I tell myself to keep the suicidal feels at bay
I paraphrased, but it's from the little prince. I know it's supposedly a kid's book and all but if you haven't read it you might like it. Still one of my favorite books
>>
>>28948239
Fuck yeah, little prince. I haven't read it in ages, all I remember is the fox and him sitting patiently. I would do the same thing with every pet we got basically.
>>
File: 1460580943547.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1460580943547.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>28948213
Must be nice to have friends :(
>>
>>28948213
>What kind of existence is this?
THE BEST EXISTENCE IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE. LITERALLY.

There is nothing better than living in a nice country, being free to do whatever petty shit you want. Do you want to be immortal or something you spoilt brat?

Seriously, everything else is awful for an endless distance around this planet. Most of this planet is shitty, and you happen to live in a nice place on it. Get over it you colossal faggot, you're lucky to have the life you have.
>>
>>28949103
Nice is relative

I certainly don't think it's nice
>>
>>28948213
>I still just want to hang out with my friends all day.

How interesting, norman
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.