[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> he imagined staying in detention with his crush > the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: feels.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
> he imagined staying in detention with his crush
> the professor somehow leaves and forgets about him and her and goes home locking the school from the outside
> they're forced to spend the night together on the gym matress
> she slowly falls in love with him after an initial distaste, because she discovers he's a good guy
> they kiss and cuddle for the night
> from then they date
>wake up
kill my soul
>>
>kissing a girl on the first date

D E G E N E R A C Y
>>
File: 1463544200084.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1463544200084.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
>he imagined impressing her with his video game skills, explaining the game throughly as he wins

Just fucking kill me senpai. I tried to impress my crush (we were good friends by the way) by sending her my War Thunder dogfight videos with music addee on background.

Needless to say it didn't work
>>
>>28948278
How old were you, you autismo overlord?
>>
>he imagined performing a song to the whole school and becoming popular because of it
>>
>he imagined getting with that cool older girl
>>
>>28948296
I was 17, it was back in 2014
>>
>he imagined being the underdog hero in a pseudo-shonen world of his own making
>he imagined fighting some sort of evil entity with everyone in the world watching
>he imagined giving a badass speech to his soon-to-be girlfriend while saving her and turning his back to her as he went back in the fight

KILLMEKILLMEKILLMEKILLME
>>
File: 2GP8vUN.jpg (184 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
2GP8vUN.jpg
184 KB, 707x1000
>>28948198
Kind of reminds me of the breakfast club.

Which also makes me fucking mad you faggot; how that the virgin red head with a future is going to throw it all away to be with "bad boy" Chad the failure. Fucking RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
>>
>>28948343
That is... Hardcore.
Then I didn't get as far as to send shit at all so who am I to judge.
>>
>he imagined being happy
>he imagined doing something of significance
>>
>>28948198
> while riding in a car, he imagines a blade or laser coming out of the side of the car cutting down telephone poles and fences as it passes them
>>
>>28948370
I don't know man, I thought girls would like action stuff and I always found WW2 games fascinating, couldn't see the mistake then and I still can't find where I made the mistake.
>>
>he imagined ayy lmao aliens abducting him and his crush as genetically compatible human specimen
>they would share an "Adam and Eve"-like existence in an alien zoo exhibit
>the aliens would feed them aphrodisiacs to promote breeding
>they would eventually succumb to their base instincts while aliens recorded their every move
>>
>>28948367
I thought we already went over this. He's not a Chad.
>>
>>28948407
What is wrong with you Anon? Literally no one else dreamed this.
>>
Fresh off the boat from reddit, eh kid?
>>
>>28948407
Mmmmh... I didn't need this fetish...

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>28948406
Propability of her liking games : somewhat low.
Propability of her being impressed by your footage: somewhat lower
Propability of this impression resulting in a relationship: close to zero.

Try to relate and be interested in her first. If you are interested in her she will develop interest in what you are passionate about. Hopefully.

Keep up the hood fight, someday you will find the right person. You seem like someone who has a lot of potential.
>>
>>28948431
yeah just be urself bro XDDDDDD
>>
>>28948198
>tfw don't even dream about crushed anymore, just filthy, degenerate sex

End me
I can't believe even my subconscious is giving up on my ideals. The world was enough, now my best buddy too? Fuck this.
>>
File: 1464166851003.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1464166851003.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>28948431
>tfw will never find a 5/10ish gf who is interested in history like me
>>
>>28948418
I read and watched a lot of sci fi.
>>
>>28948418

this is literally the plot of slaughterhouse five faggot
>>
>>28948530
>>28948530

post a 5/10 pls, i want to see how much r9k hates my chubby gf and then i'll go kill myself for surrendering for a 1/10
>>
>>28948198
>I led the charge from the barricades into the crack of rifle shots
then i woke up
>>
>>28948198
>He'd dream for days because the energy to live was not there
>He'd dream about her in a house that they lived in together
>He'd feel every kiss bestowed upon his lips and the warmth of every hug given to him
>He'd go back to sleep to experience the few conscious moments given to him in his temporary world where love was still fresh
>He'd do this everyday he could until no more tears could be cried
Vagina is a MEME.
>>
File: 1430934056570.jpg (101 KB, 320x427) Image search: [Google]
1430934056570.jpg
101 KB, 320x427
>>28948564
Here's a weak five for reference, anon.
>>
>>28948584

why do my ugliest, most forever alone friends have the highest standards that make me feel the worst about myself, and i can't stop taking it as truth

i've talked to my therapist about it, and me posting her on r9k and a couple people being like "nice anon" then one person goes "wow that's fucking disgusting im not een kidding" and boom, relationship ruined
>>
>>28948606
Sounds like you don't want a gf to love or fuck, you want a gf as an extension of your ego that you can use to make other men angry and jealous.
I don't know how to fix whatever makes you want that, but you could always become a boss, ditch the fatty, and get some empty piece of arm candy.
If it's just about looks you can easily get a 9/10 who's crazy and evil.
>>
File: 1454474727539.jpg (100 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1454474727539.jpg
100 KB, 500x560
>>28948438
He's right girls will talk to you about literally anything if you don't act like a fucking sperg.
>>
>>28948406
Girls like to see that you are passionate about something, even if they don't like the same thing. As long as you focus more on ww2 and not video games. Also making sure you find out what she likes.
>>
>>28948584

goddess tier. would gladly consume the "leftovers" from her spicy mexican food
>>
>>28948715
>would gladly consume the "leftovers" from her spicy mexican food
What the fuck does that mean?
If it's anything but literal, it has to be disgusting.
>>
>>28948730
he obviously means her shit you autist
>>
>>28948744
I thought as much but I didn't know there where coprophiles who wanted specifically spicy shit.
That's worse than normal shit.
>>
>>28948764

it's just because she's mexican, i want to taste some of her flavor

naw mean? she's hot dude
>>
>>28948319
>>28948332
>>28948356
>>28948379
Did all of these.
>>28948389
I actually used to imagine I was jumping between telephone poles, trees, and whatever else was on the side of the road. I would move my eyes up and down and side to side between them and if I ever couldn't find something to jump on that was when I would stop.

I had a lot of long, boring car rides as a kid.
>>
>>28949266
Oh, and lately, I like to daydream about running into a past friend/crush in my new city. She would be excited to see me, and we would arrange to get some coffee or lunch or something on the weekend. We would be talking and she would joke around and say something like "You know it's funny anon, I used to have the biggest crush on you back in high school. I tried making it obvious, I can't believe you didn't notice!" and I would say "Yeah that is pretty funny, I actually had a crush on you too but I thought you were always just being a nice person, like you were never actually into me." We would continue our conversation, and eventually she would say that she thinks that there's no reason we can't try to date now and see where it goes, and I would turn her down. Not because I don't feel anything for her and not because I wouldn't love a chance to actually date her, but because it would give me a weird sense of satisfaction to finally be able to turn her down after all this time I spent thinking about her. I guess it would make me feel like I'm finally over her.
>>28948606
Dude, listen to >>28948651. Not about the later stuff, but the first part. If what /r9k/ says about your girlfriend really has that much of an effect on you, then it really seems like you want a girlfriend for the feeling that the approval of others gives you, which is not a healthy mindset. If you're happy with your girlfriend, and she's not doing any near-objectively immoral things, then that should be all that matters. I've messed up way too many chances with girls that would have been great for me that clearly liked me because they weren't some 8/10 that everyone else wanted and I was insecure about what other guys would think of me even though those girls made me really happy. I really wish I could go back and undo that now that I get literally no female attention outside of the family.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.