[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BUT LOOKS MATTER!!!! R9K BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 381x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 381x313
>BUT LOOKS MATTER!!!!

R9K BTFO
>>
This is just proof of
>You make her laugh, Chad makes her cum

Beta boys spend their time talking to girls hoping it will get them some pussy, Chad goes straight for the kill
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 545x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 545x237
>>28948220
Wtf?

Women send more messages to ugly men
>>
>>28948289
What is a beta orbiter?
>>
>>28948082
Did you bother to read the explanations at the bottom?

If women messaged every man equally the 2 lines would match.
>>
>>28948082
Unless I'm reading the graph wrong, it's saying that slightly below average men get the most messages? That can't be right.
>>
>>28948368

women fear rejection so they play it safe
>>
>>28948368
the dotted line is how many men women consider to be at that level of attractiveness

the blue line is how women's messages are distributed

so ~10% of men are rated 3 and they get ~20% of the messages

~26% of men are rated 0 and they get ~11% of the messages
>>
>>28948419
a girl has never send me a message.

and I am ugly af
what is this?
>>
>>28948368
Kavorka man. Being ugly is good for men.
>>
>>28948220
This

Replies don't mean the girls actually dated the guys, just that they talked for a long time.

Check fake Chad Tinder threads and see how quick and easy Chads can ask girls out. They can do it in 3-4 lines
>>
>>28948527
>
Men who were rated 0 or 1 got fewer messages than their proportion in the population. That figures. But even men who were only moderately attractive got more than their share. Generally, the fewer men at a level of attractiveness, the fewer total messages women sent. The 4s, for example, constituted only 2% of the population, and they got only 4% of all the messages. The Vanessas on OK Cupid are not sending a lot of inquiries to guys who look like George Clooney.
>>
>>28948082
It's a distribution curve, you fucking idiot.

Learn how to read graphs.
>>
Chad only has to message her his number/ a date, time, and location.

Melvin has a long winded conversation about how fascinating she is over weeks until she tells him she just browses for fun and isn't interested ;^)
>>
>25%

origami comment origami
>>
>>28948656
>>28948689
Looks don't matter to women as much as men insist that they matter.

Anybody watch Burn Notice? Jeffrey Donovan is smokin' hot even though he has a weak chin, stick-out ears, a dumpy shaped face, and piggy eyes. He is not a handsome man.

But then you see an episode where he plays a scared accountant with an asthma inhaler? Not many women would give that character the time of day.

Exact same guy, exact same look, different behavior. It's not his looks; it is how he is acting and the confidence.

Guys, I will give you the flip side, though. Many men don't seem to use anything but looks to evaluate a woman. But just because you do it that way does not mean that women do it that way
>>28948689
That's assuming that "Chad" has game.
10/10's don't date "Chad". They date niqqas with game.
>>
>>28948768
you are somwhat right

first is money/high status
then looks.
but you can't prove high status so looks become the first option in this situation.
>>
>>28948082
why the fuck no one is talking about the fact that 80% of men were rated less attractive than medium?
>>
> posting okcupid statistics on /r9k/
> thinking this is actual science
> thinking this matters

w e w , l a d
>>
>>28949875

no one is calling it science it's statistics you stupid fuck
>>
>>28948768
>Jeffrey Donovan
>6ft tall
>strong jaw
>protruding chin
B-BUT LOOKS DON'T MATTER
>>
>>28948768
>He is not a handsome man
you're fucking retarded and deluded as fuck
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.