[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life on hardcore mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 403x403
Are there any short guys here who can share their experiences.
https://mobile.twitter.com/heightismxposed
>>
5'4 king manlet here

ask me anything
>>
>>28948093
When did you realize that you were fucked?
For me it's when I was 17 and we had just started school when I noticed that guys 1-2 years younger than me outgrew me....
>>
>>28948132
Exact same age anon. 17 came around and I started walking among my friends like

".... oh."

and then I never left the house and got a job from home and haven't left the house since. Could be worse, could be in a wheelchair I suppose.

but being short is truly one of the worst things that came happen to a man.
>>
>>28948063
I absolutely despise being 5'7. I'm shorter than the majority of people I see.

It's so painful to see a girl who looks attractive then instantly realize that she's not even an option because she's taller than you.

I've got it pretty bad since I have a small dick, I'm ugly and have mental illness but life gets harder every inch you lose. I can't imagine how much worse it is to be 5'4 and especially not around 5'1

It's funny how you can just be born to fail.
>>
>>28948093
Same here anon. But I think I get away with it by being a femboi :3c
>>
>>28948063
5'2 manlet. Ask me anything.
>>
>>28948280
Have you ever felt like you were at a disadvantage for being short?
>>
File: image.jpg (719 KB, 3500x2334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
719 KB, 3500x2334
>>28948238
A..at least we have Putin as our role model right?
>>
>>28948307
Of course. I always though I was physically weaker and I couldn't reach stuff that taller people could reach. Plus people often underestimate you physically (I was also very skinny back then). Also, women usually go for taller dudes. So I in order to fuck women I had to compensate for my height. I had to learn to boost my confidence, buy better clothes, develop my charm, etc.

But nowadays I'm already used to it. Everytime people joke about my height I just play along.
>>
>>28948238

5'7" chegging in. Yeah.. we can still get girls but only the midgets. suggs bruh
>>
>>28948346
You can be one of the most powerful emperors and generals in the world, conquering much of Europe and the first thing people will bring up when talking about your legacy is that you were an overcompensating manlet
>>
>>28948349
Did your compensation work? And if so then to what extent?
>>
File: 153623645745.jpg (18 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
153623645745.jpg
18 KB, 306x306
>>28948264
>5'8
>estroboy

I might be fucked, maybe a pity fuck at some point but I think I would despise a relationship

Sounds like it fucking sucks, even having to cater to fucking her whenever she wants you to, sounds like too much shit to worry about

Guess I never have to worry about that fate though huh? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

;_; kill me
>>
>>28948349
>people often underestimate you physically
5'1
hate when women do this. anybody got dumb stories to share. I'll share if ya want.
>>
>>28948482
Here's a dumb story, it's called my life:
>be a chubby 12 year old
>want to stop being chubby so start exercising every day
>one of the most fit guys in high school
>all this accomplished was making other guys jealous
>all the girls were calling me an overcompensating small dick behind my back
>leave school and become a shut-in
>kissless, handholdless, virgin
>>
>>28948511
Nah nigga, fuck those whores and jelly faggots. Go keep doing what you want to do. I assume you're still /fit/ though?
>>
>>28948559
No. I ended up becoming suicidal and became severely obese
>>
>>28948415
Yes it did. I was still pretty awkward at first, but it's true that they say confidence can be learned. In the beginning I stuttered, but slowly I began to talk more confidently. It all began with making friends. I made a lot of friends at first, then made lady friends, then joined a band, (fucked a lot of girls during my band days. They were fucking ugly as sin but they had smoking bodies. And also, doesn't matter, had sex.), met my girlfriend (now my fiance) and we're gonna get married next year.
>>
>>28948482
It doesn't even bother me anymore, man. If you're confident, charming and funny enough your height wouldn't matter. Also, money and intelligence.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>28948482
>be 15 and 5'2
>one summer I go through a growth spurt and become 5'7
>mother starts to frequently compare her height with me
>she's always cheerful and excited when doing it
>now 21 and still the same height
>one day my mother compares her height with me
>While she's walking away I hear her mumble about how she wishes I was as tall as my father
Feels bad man
>>
>>28948623
oh sweet jesus those manlet feels, that is fucking horrific anon
>>
Imagine the public outcry if that advert had a fat woman and an attractive man
>>
File: edboni muller.jpg (159 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
edboni muller.jpg
159 KB, 800x532
>>28948063
The hardest part about being a manlet is that no matter what you achieve in life your height will be the only thing people remember. Some people will always hesitate to follow you or listen to your input and will always assume your not capable of being physically strong.

On the flip side Im 5ft4, non-virgin and currently dating a chick whos 5ft9. I can pick up and have had success on tinder and what not when Im not bi polar and out to kill everyone. There are times where I blame the world and rightly so and there are times when It doesn't hold me back.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 644x781
>>28948645
One day I will be successful and make her proud one day...
>>
>>28948623
You sure have a shitty mom, anon.
>>
File: 1464147999570.png (176 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1464147999570.png
176 KB, 350x464
I had an inkling I'd be a manlet since I was about 10, being the shortest in the class.
This concluded in year 13 (at 18 years old, for non-Bongs), when some year 7s were taller than me.
>>
>>28948387
No one wants to admit short people can lead
>>
>the only thing thats wrong with you is that youre short
Fuck this gay place.
>>
>>28948714
I can't blame her for wanting me to be a chad she's beautiful and my father is tall and for some reason they made an average looking manlet so I understand her frustration.
>>
>>28948825
Shiieeeeet. Me and my dad are both fat ugly manlets but we both made beautiful women fall in love with us. Also, my dad is rich.

I guess all I'm saying is don't let your physical inferiority stop you from getting what you want
>>
>>28948803
Fuck off tallfag. You will never understand how we feel. No one here said that being short is their only flaw but it sure as hell makes life a hundred times tougher
>>
>be 5'6"
>have successful career and a well paid job
>have friends and social circles
>had gfs, last gf was 5'9"

Let's see what the angry robots think. I'm expecting answers along the lines of, u wuld be more succsful if u wer tall, ur gf cucked u and left u for chad. Easier than accepting an uncomfortable reality.
>>
>>28948852
Your problem is that you chose to be a robot. How tall are you again? Even this thread has successful short people.
>>
File: 014044503x-02-lzzzzzzz.jpg (20 KB, 306x475) Image search: [Google]
014044503x-02-lzzzzzzz.jpg
20 KB, 306x475
>>28948803
>>28948848
>>28948854
>>28948862
Look at how fast the normalfags showed up!
>>
>>28948854
None of them love you the same way they would love Chad and they definitely ONLY got with you because of your money. That is the "uncomfortable reality" you projecting fuck.
>>
>>28948511
thats fucked up, sorry man
>>28948609
Im trying to be more confident but its a slow process
>>28948623
she sounds awful

welp
>be 21and 5'1
>just shopping
>see a tall woman but think nothing of it
>almost finished just need to find my favorite soap
>she appears in the distance with another woman and "whipsers"
>OMG can he even see the soap?
>I'm right in the middle of the soap isle
>I grab random soap and rush to check out
>>
>>28948930
>implying I'm not Chad
>>
>>28948960
Being a rich fucker is not being chad just wait till your money runs out and see how many girls will even consider dating you
>>
>>28948989
I was dating girls just fine before I got money. Checkmate, lanklet bitter virgin.
>>
>>28948912

/lit/, please leave. You're better than this.
>>
>>28948912
Can't have anything positive disrupt your circlejerk of buttmad, eh?
>>
>>28948063
>Join dating sight
>Put height as 5ft4
>No replies
>Wait about a month
>Change height to 6ft
>Email/like 10 girls
>Get 9 responses
>Also get randoms women adding me asking to chat or go on dates

Women are cunts. I just want to join the French Foreign Legion but I know pack marching is a cunt of a thing when you are short.
>>
>>28949062
The thread already had anecdotes of manlet success before people like you came here and made a bunch of faggy posts.

Look at >>28948349 -- there's a "successful manlet" post that nobody got assmad about because that poster wasn't being douchey and condescending. Maybe you're not as convincing or "inspiring" as you thought you were? Or maybe your motives weren't pure to begin with.
>>
>>28949004
Doesn't matter one case doesn't overwrite all the other you just lucked out
>>
>>28949154
>hurr this thing is impossible and can't exist
>given specific example proving him wrong
>durr that doesn't count

Robot denial at its finest.
>>
Literally all of them are niggers.
>>
>>28949201
What you're trying to communicate isn't exactly clear. What is it that you want robots to know? Why should we care?
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 480x353
>>28949201
You're an idiot if you think that height discrimination doesn't exist. You might luck out or have very good looks or be rich and therefor be successful but at the end of the day people will always think that you're a lesser being just because you're short and literally no one can deny that.
>>
i work with a 5'0 ugly black guy

he's married and has kids

you people have absolutely no excuse
>>
>>28949361
that chart! women under 5' seem kinda rare but when ever I'm near one I feel a bit more manly
>>
>>28949361
My life would be so much better if I were 6'3" and a fat kisslesd virgin sperglord NEET. I would also be much more respected.
>>
File: 1440431921544.gif (970 KB, 436x469) Image search: [Google]
1440431921544.gif
970 KB, 436x469
>>28949361
>tall girls know our pain
I have a thing for tall girls, do you think they'd like us?
>>
>>28949399
/r9k/ is full of angry virgins looking for any excuse that would make them feel not responsible for their own misery.
>>
>>28948093
You are like the chaddest of them all
i'm 5'3.
Always been the shortest, in EVERY FUCKING SCHOOL/Class, even in my adulthood, i've yet to met a female to look down.
>>
>>28949511
Yeah some of them do, my first gf was more than a foot taller than me
>>
>>28949511
As a short guy, I have had more success with taller girls. They actually care less than short girls.
>>
>>28949520
Life is full of absolute morons who believe in a just world and free will
>>
>>28949591
Anything to avoid admitting you could do something yourself to improve your situation.
>>
>>28949735
Anything to reaffirm your worldview
>>
>>28949520

Yeah. It's like a subforum full of race-trolls trying to make me feel bad for liking asians, for some reason. I don't get it. /shrugs/

Most of /r9k/ seems like inbred hicks that fell for the 'you're not a real man unless you beat women' meme.
>>
>>28949773
So why can't you improve yourself? What is preventing you from going out, getting more fit, making friends?
>>
>>28948349
>>28948590
Sounds about the same as my experience as fellow manlet, minus the band and casual sex part as that never really was an aim of mine.

After learning how to seem more confident, develop more social skills (both verbal and nonverbal communicative skills), and I guess develop my charm or something, things went a lot better socially speaking. Although strangers will likely be less prone to follow me or take my suggestions/ideas as serious as those of tall men, people who know me even a bit tend to lose that completely. Even acquaintances lose that quickly already.

I found that although the height (or lack thereof) is yet another disadvantage and challenge to deal with in life, in the end it's just that: an additional disadvantage. For me it helped that my chronic disease is a much bigger disadvantage in all aspects of life, making the short height seem much less dreadful in comparison.
Besides, if someone decides to consider me inferior or not worth treating with respect, said someone is not the kind of person I'd want around me anyway. Shrugging off such people as worthless to my life's quality helps a lot as well - I'd rather spend my time and energy on helping decent people and whatnot.

Also, a very optimistic view: Because of people assuming I'm weak, no leader, possibly even a push-over and/or dumb, showing even some signs indicating otherwise will more likely make them think you're actually the opposite of those things for some reason. A low expectation is much easier to surpass than a high one, which you can use in your advantage.
I'm average in many things (except height) yet somehow people are convinced I'm (well) above average - average intellect yet considered smart for instance.
>>
>>28949823
Stupid questions. I fixed them for you.

>why don't you improve yourself
1. I'm not as stupid as you so I can't delude myself into thinking anything has purpose or meaning and there's reason to try and succeed, especially when you're dealt an awful hand in life.
2. The problems I have will take years to fix and will ultimately still not grant me a life I deem worth living, nor will it satisfy my desires
3. I've tried it all before and failed, the idea to 'just try it again' is retarded

Regardless of all this, I am going to pursue what I want in life and try a new route. I'm just not some idiot believing in some just world fallacy. I don't think being some beta provider manlet who's in a relationship with a woman he settled for who's also settling for him is something people should strive for.

There is absolutely no reason to think anything lesser of those who don't try. The most intelligent philosophers killed themselves when they discovered truth.
>>
>>28949851
Exactly, my fellow manlet. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Also, I have an aggressive personality. Body language speaks volumes. Even small shit like rolling your sleeves and standing up straight can make people change the way they look at you. I talk with a deep voice and I almost always speak loudly and clearly. Some of the taller guys I talk to even feel intimidated, believe it or not. But despite that, I always make it a point that I'm a nice guy. At the end of the day, you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar, but do so without looking like a bitch.
>>
>>28949952
tl;dr you chose to be a failure.
>>
I'm 5'3". I wouldn't care about my height that much if I didn't stutter. But I have a speech impediment which fucks me up. I'm 21, failing Uni, come from a poor family. Basically feel like my life is over already senpai.

I think you guys should just make do with what you have there's always someone which has it worse. Especially you guys complaining about being 5'7" or 5'8". Learn to be confident. Lift weights. Dress better. You'll be fine
>>
>>28949952
>I'm a loser in life
>I'm super smart

Pick one.
>>
>>28948238
I'm 5 foot 8 -only just, but like half a centimetre- and sure there are plenty of people around my age taller than me but there are also plenty of men shorter than me. It bothered me for a while but kind of got over it around the time I got over people in general.

>It's so painful to see a girl who looks attractive then instantly realize that she's not even an option because she's taller than you.
This isn't Facebook. Retarded normalfags who put pussy on a pedestal aren't welcome here. You aren't a failure due to your height, you're a failure because you're a fucking disgusting normalcunt.
>>
>>28950057
The real loser is you, when you've spent your entire life working on other people's terms to acquire a wife who only fantasizes about better men with inferior kids who disappoint you and only wish for better.

The irony is that you're logically a failure by your own standards but your stupidity allows you to delude yourself into thinking otherwise.
>>
>>28948063
>this ad

already disgusting pro-feminist kikeshilling.
so he's not very tall and that already qualifies as "ids gombligaded :DDDD"? fucking kikes are behind this trash to stunt white birthrates even further.
>>
>>28950143
So elaborate how I am a failure. Especially when nothing you say is true.
>>
>>28949996
I have a colleague who's a fellow manlet and also has a more (playful) aggressive personality. Some taller guys have that to him as well when the situation arises it's warranted.

It's funny how in that department we are about opposites though. I have a pretty passive personality, albeit a rather extroverted one when out socializing or at work. I do apparently have a good personality as people remark me on my kindness and such (though I'm not doing anything special in my opinion).
Yet, when shit hits the fan and I have a serious look on my face, people take it seriously right away. I've had taller men profusely apologize for comments that pushed it (not about height) too far, simply by looking serious and changing my posture.

>Body language speaks volumes.
Hear hear. Non-verbal communication is probably about 70% (if not more) of all communication, a big chunk of that is body language.
I almost always stand up straight, use open and welcoming body language, and make sure I don't have my resting bitch face on; through it one seems more confident and sociable/approachable. It helps when you are genuinely interested in hearing what someone else has to say, too.

Personally I wouldn't say manlet status equals death sentence as many seem to imply on /r9k/; although things in life can be (much) harder because of it, it's still possible to live a fulfilling life depending on one's personality and priorities. Same can be said for any disadvantage to be honest.
>>
>>28948093
evacuate to far east Asia, senpai. People are really dumb all around, but at least those are used to your height.

Also, keep in mind you have a priority in space flight picks, because of less space requirements.

192cm yurofag signing off.
>>
>>28948063
why are they all black women?
>>
>>28948957
stand up for yourself!

They are women. They are beneath you. Throw the soap at them, fur fucks sake. Tell them (even if not true) at least I make 25 cents more than you! this will piss them off. Or say something like, well you deserve to be raped.
>>
>>28951925
>keep in mind you have a priority in space flight picks
Too bad I don't plan on becoming an astronaut

The only real benefit to being this short is that we have way less medical problems (on average) compared to lanklets. We also have the uncanny ability to save money since whores never want to date us either.

I stopped giving a fuck. I hate women. I've never been treated like shit because of my height, and I live in state where it's illegal to discriminate pay wise based on height, so it's really whatever.
>>
>>28948387
I really doubt Putin of all people is going to give a shit. Like >>28948773 said, people just don't want to admit some manlets are more capable than lanklets.
>>
>>28948349
>Everytime people joke about my height I just play along
As a fellow manlet, that's the worst fucking thing you can do. Joking around about any insecurities you have just opens you to bullying or whatever. The one time someone made a comment about my height I told the guy to flat out shut the fuck up. I rather get seen as the manlet with a Napoleon Complex than some beta cuck people think they can fuck with.
>>
>>28949511
No, tall women are the biggest cunts about height. They're even more bitter about it because lanklets are too pussy to date/fuck them.
>>
>>28952140
My height isn't even my biggest insecurity.
>>
>>28952018
https://mobile.twitter.com/heightismreport
Niggers being niggers
>>
>>28952140
I respect you sir. I don't have the balls to do that but it's inspiring to see someone who does
>>
I'm studying in Germany over the summer.

I'm 5'6.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>28952626
Are you brown? Serious question.

If you are you might be able to score some German pussy, or get your head bashed in by the anti-"refugee" movement. If you're white don't expect to score any pussy.
>>
>paying attention to a gender that basically invalidates your existence
kek, no

fuck women
>>
>>28948749
>This concluded in year 13 (at 18 years old, for non-Bongs), when some year 7s were taller than me.
kids are so tall these days, I swear there's something in the water
>>
>>28952662
I'm a light-skinned hispanic, and I wasn't planning on chasing women, anyway. I've just heard horror stories about manlets not being taken seriously in anything over there, including academia, and that open, direct mocking towards manlets is very common.
>>
>>28952693
I've heard Europe is generally less heightist than the United States and other anglo countries. The average German is pretty tall, so you're probably going to get some weird looks regardless.
>>
>>28948912
>tfw all the interesting people on this shitty board just turned out to be memers from /lit/ of all places
>>
>>28948063
I'd care more if the majority of those tweets didn't come from niggers.
>>
>>28948063
>read a biography about napoleon
>it says hitler was short
>check hitler's height
>5ft 9
jesus christ kill me
>>
>>28952626
>How fucked

Very. Legal brothels, and quite affordable.
>>
>>28952896
also gays
>>
1.90 m testosteron bomb reporting in.

I won't say being tall isn't what you think it is, because it's great, but having a huge amount of testosteron isn't.
I have thick, dark hair all over my fucking body, and I started showing signs of balding at 18.
>>
>>28948063
My best friend is a 5'3" manlet and literally gets more girls than anyone I know. I'm a 5'7" KV, and him getting so many girls keeps me from blaming my height, and reminding myself it's just me.
>>
All I wanted was to be an ideal.

Why are some factors of the ideal man limited to genetics? How is that fair? What is an idol when you cannot achieve his very status?

Please help.
>>
rest in pieces windows phone
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.