[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when your mom would come into your room at night and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: original.jpg (37 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
37 KB, 500x484
Remember when your mom would come into your room at night and brush your hair with her fingers and speak softy to you and tell you "tomorrow I'm going to make a big breakfast for you with your favorite dishes because I love you so much" and gave you a big kiss on the cheek and gave you a tight hug? Remember when she would simply say "I love you anon" simply because she loved you and wanted you to know that?

My mom is dead for 2 years now and these intense grieving thoughts about her come and go. It's pretty bad right now. Just thinking about her giving me a kiss on the forehead and saying she loves me is enough to make me bawl, which I am. I'm waiting for these sleeping pills to kick in so I can sleep before work and these thoughts came trailing in.
>>
Pretty much went downhill when I became a teenager. Once I came on this site and became red pilled, I couldn't stand my mother or anyone else at highschool leading to a lonely school life. All I wanted was a smart, conservative girl who wasn't fucking obnoxious but avast, it was only high school so the girl I seeked did not exist
>>
File: 1441343704798.jpg (18 KB, 350x437) Image search: [Google]
1441343704798.jpg
18 KB, 350x437
I want a loving mommy girlfriend to massage my prostate
>>
>>28947847
my mom has pretty much just yelled at me all my life although we've had maybe a few sweet mother son moments like op describes
>>
>mum was an opiate addict
>never experienced this love
t-thanks
>>
>>28947847
>tfw single mom
>she project all the love and loneliness on me
>I became a needy pussy who cant stand up by myself
>she now wants to kick me out

Also, hang in there OP, she did her job, you are now a adult who can provide for yourself, she would be proud
>>
>>28949604
What do you mean she projected all the love and neediness on you? I don't understand
>>
>>28949646
love and *loneliness
>>
File: 1464418696284.jpg (99 KB, 851x720) Image search: [Google]
1464418696284.jpg
99 KB, 851x720
>>28947847
My mother never did this to me, I don't remember hearing I love you from any family member, not my mom, not that she was bad, she was excellent I never had dirty clothes or meal.

B-but I never had the experience that you recall.

Is this bad? i am grateful of my parents for feeding me, I am actually ashamed for the lowest human I have become.

Your story makes me sad, I kinda wish I had that too, but honestly I have nothing to complain about.

what am i supposed to do?
>>
No I don't remember this. Is this what normally happens?
>>
>>28948733
Same here man, my mom and I never got along, we were just too different. We can tolerate each other now that I'm an adult and I haven't (completely) burned out like she always said I would if I didn't change, but her opinions that she thinks are facts are so retarded and whenever we talk I know exactly how the conversation will go before it happens: she complains about my dad, she complains about my sister, she complains about her mom, and she tells me about whatever awful show she's watching. Every. fucking. time.

Honestly, her seemingly not loving me is probably one of the main reasons for me emotional insecurity.
>>
My mom never did any of that shit, go fuck yourself OP.
>>
>>28948727
it all goes downhill from here lads
>>
My mom's still around and still cares about me, but I can barely face her at this point because of the shit I've done to her. Put her through seeing me seizing up several times, being too fucked up to function after waking up, and almost dying on the toilet, all because of drugs, and I still can't even stop doing drugs.
>>
Kek, my mom never did that.
She usually shouted at me or argued with my dad.
(I have lung problems because he smoked near me till I was 12(got a brother which of course they don't want to hurt with cigarette smoke), have heart problems too but I am not sure if that's related.
>>
File: 1460862395239.jpg (148 KB, 1020x759) Image search: [Google]
1460862395239.jpg
148 KB, 1020x759
>>28950983
>She usually shouted at me or argued with my dad.
pretty much this
>>
>>28951049
I feel you.
Gladly I have a nice bf treating me nicely now~(I am a femboy)
>>
>>28947847
My mom only ever made some nasty ass oats or cereal.
She never cooked a big typical mom meal or anything.
She was a terrible parent and now that you've reminded me of her, i'm gonna bus or 2 hours to dance on her grave
>>
>>28947847
yeah yeah, whatever
>>
>>28947847
She used to do something like that when I was younger. Her and Dad eventually worked so much I barely saw either.
After having something so good then it disappearing so suddenly it makes you a little salty.
>>
>>28950954

you should consider seeing a doctor about it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.