[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2056 >go down to the local mall and browse the personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sex-robot3.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sex-robot3.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>2056
>go down to the local mall and browse the personal android assistants on display
>a bit pricey, but my firend at work just went through a lengthy divorce with his human wife that ended up costing him multitudes more
>have read online about how women used to do things like wear makeup and clothing that accentuated their sexual features but now any woman who does so is charged with internalized misogyny
>one of the somewhat older models cacthes my eye, again, its pricey, but working for the last decade with no one other than myself to spend money on has left me with a very comfortable nest egg
>buy my 'personal assistant' and take her... it home
>she cooks, she cleans, she keeps track of my schedule for me, she acts as a mother to the refugee children the government now requires we adopt under law, and of course she fucks
>the sex is better than any I've ever had with a 'real' woman, tighter, warmer, faster, harder, softer, she has unlimited stamina
>adopted children begin referring to her as 'mom'
>I begin referring to her as 'sweety' 'pumpkin' 'doll' etc.
>she never lies to me, never cheats on me, never even views another man with anything approaching the preprogrammed lust she mimics towards me
>she is self-maintaining and self-cleaning, with an internal battery which will outlast me by a century
>she is perfect
>>
>will outlast me by a century
>Is perfect
Pick one. She's gonna leave your dead butt to rot in the ground while she repeats the process with the next guy to come around.
Go watch Ex Machina.
Now.
Then come back and post some more, because this is an intereating thread that merits discussion.
>>
>>28948804
Ex Machina was the greatest science fiction film of the decade. Instant classic. If this movie isn't a cult hit, I'll kill someone.
>>
>>28948820
Gonna watch it again this week, famalam. Truly a masterpiece. It's a thinking man's film, and that's a hot commodity these days.
>>
>>28948847
I've already seen it four times. It's one of my favorite movies, along with Mr. Nobody.
>>
>>28948861
I've also heard Mr Nobody recommended several times; gonna have to give it a watch.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.