[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls on this board only ever want a chad bf? I just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: 1456059041156.jpg (168 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
1456059041156.jpg
168 KB, 534x800
Why do girls on this board only ever want a chad bf? I just want a weeb robot gf but they all want fucking chad. The point of being here is that you will never find a chad bf.
>>
>>28947222
They want you to catfish them and then rape them. That's the only way to prove you're more alpha than a woman to them.
>>
>>28947222
>I just want a weeb robot gf
No, you want a pretty, skinny, <18yo girl that will cook and clean for you....and likes anime. You delude yourself into thinking that's a low bar, that liking anime automatically makes a woman an attainable loser.

Sure, fembots WANT a Chad, the same way you WANT a Stacy.
>>
>>28947367
Nice conjecture.
>>
File: no.png (244 KB, 761x720) Image search: [Google]
no.png
244 KB, 761x720
>>28947367
The fuck I don't want a Stacy. Have you ever seen a Stacy? Their personality is shit. Hence why I said I want a weeb ROBOT gf.
>>
>>28947430
So you don't care how she looks? Or what she does with her time other than watch anime?
>>
>>28947459
As long as she doesn't look like she has downs.
About the time thing as long as she isn't doing normie things like going out and partying or being a slut.
>>
File: Marisa BIG POUT.jpg (12 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
Marisa BIG POUT.jpg
12 KB, 198x198
>>28947367
Why is he automatically a pedophile?
>>
>>28947398
Right about on par with the OP.
>>
For me there's only one real dealbreaker, that she doesn't have a bunch of past bfs (or a single Chad bf) or is a single mom.

At this point I could deal with an ugly girl, a fat girl, a girl with no life or whatever else. But on principle I'll want nothing to do with her if she rode the cock carousel. I'll not be the guy that "manned' up and accepted her past.

Then again I'm a loser robot so it's not like I have prospects anyway.
>>
>>28947486
>I want a robot gf
>As long as she doesn't look like she has downs.
I've got some bad news for you.

>>28947494
You're all pedophiles. I don't mean to be a raging feminist "all men are pedos, all sex is rape" meme but, for real, every man on earth jerks off to teenagers girls. Unless you're gay, in which case you jerk off to teenage boys.
>>
>>28947585
>implying fembots all look like they have downs
>>
>>28947594
We all definitely have glaring physical flaws. If you don't you're not a robot.
>>
>>28947627
Yeah I don't care if you look ugly. As long as you don't look like you have downs. I can guarantee you not every fembot looks like she has downs.
>>
>>28947646
So why draw the line at downs-esque ugliness when there are a zillion other unfuckable uggos that don't look downsy?
>>
>>28947705
because I'm afraid of downs looking people
>>
>>28947574
a girl in her 20s without past bfs is probably mentaly challenged / unstable.
I recently went out with one, and altough she was very happy with me, she made a 180 degree turn in an instant, and she couldnt even give a proper explanation apart from "this wont work".
Since then shes depressed as fuck, doesnt even talk to her best friends, to this day no one knows what the fuck happened in her head that made this sudden change.
Thank god it happened so early in the relationship, you dont want to get attached to a crazy person.
>>
>>28947740
If having to choose between a crazy person and a former slut, I'd pick neither of course but if I had to, I'd pick the crazy person.
>>
>>28947222
All guys want is a girl who is 1) kind, and 2) is loyal.

Whereas girls have all these outlandish, crazy "minimum requirements" that only a legit normie or Chad could possibly fulfill.
>>
because there are even 8+/10 men that like comic books, vidya, etc and get fed up with the staceys who think these things are for children
>>
Would you guys have an online relationship with a girl if you never saw her picture?
>>
>>28947872
I have on a few occasions.
>>
File: 1433562875786.jpg (604 KB, 1053x1260) Image search: [Google]
1433562875786.jpg
604 KB, 1053x1260
>>28947872
Yes but only if she would show me a picture of her sometime. Since I don't want to get catfished.
>>
>>28947770
Just because she had former relationships doesnt mean shes a slut.
Chances are, if you happened to get a gf, it wont last forever and ever, maybe months or a few years tops. Its very rare that two people meet, fall in love and live together till they die.
So when the almost inevitable breakup comes (for whatever reason, I had a few, and none of them was because of either of us cheating,), does it make you a slut?
I dont think so, if you think it does, then your views are unrealistic.
>>
>>28947882
So... no.

I mean a strictly online relationship. No meetups ever.
>>
>>28947924
What would be the point then? Wouldn't that just be you guys are friends?
>>
>>28947920
Of course they're unrealistic. I'm never going to get a gf anyway so it doesn't matter if they're realistic.
>>
>>28947924
Yeah, I think so. Are we talking voice chat, or is that off limits too?

If I'm gonna have an online relationship with someone, I'd like to be able to at least pretend it's a girl. If it was just text, I'd have a gnawing feeling that it's some fat neckbeard.

post a throwaway, darlin
>>
File: w and g.jpg (71 KB, 635x637) Image search: [Google]
w and g.jpg
71 KB, 635x637
>>28947627

> Women

> Being robots

Get the fuck out.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error760.png (709 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error760.png
709 KB, 1280x738
>>28947953
well if you are aware that they are, then you arent a lost cause, dont give up man.
You just have to accept that everyone wants to love and be loved, and most of the time relationships suck bc how desperately people want love. They will go in a relationship on a whim, and when they realise they have nothing in common except the initial attraction, they break up. Its just the way it is, it doesnt make them a bad person, they just arent to intelligent.

So if you happen to find a girl who might be a good partner for you, pls dont go autismal.
>>
File: 1464418696284.jpg (99 KB, 851x720) Image search: [Google]
1464418696284.jpg
99 KB, 851x720
>>28947222
I get you op but there is no such thing as "fembot", being girl is the first criteria to disqualify as a robot, which is nice, I don't know why somebody would like to be one of us.
>>
>>28947942
Y-yeah... friends that say "I love you" to each other and maybe sext a bit

>What would be the point then
Companionship
>>
>>28947222
>I just want a weeb robot gf
Wew lad, stop with these delusions
>>
>>28948047
I would be your friend if you really want but I won't be able to get into a relationship with you without seeing a picture or at least hearing your voice.
>>
>>28947222
If it makes you feel better I don't want any bf, and Chads especially bother me after being bullied by them in school
>>
>>28948081
why wouldnt you want a bf tho?
>>
>>28948112
>inb4 dyke
>>
>>28948081
Why don't you want me to be your bf?
>>
>>28947988
>>28948054
The reason I asked >>28947872 was to gauge how important a woman's looks are to self-proclaimed robots. The point is, if you do care about physical attractiveness, you're not allowed to complain that women do too.
>>
>>28948148
No one cares about physical attractiveness. If you could have read they just wanted to confirm you were a girl and not a fucking guy.
>>
>>28947222
They don't. Go outside and you will see women with all sorts of guys.
>>
>>28948148
nobody really cares, somebody would just asking to proof for not getting catfished.

is obvious. you proved nothing.
why you wanted to that?
>>
>>28948112
Because people are terrible and I don't want to get intimate with anyone. It's hard for me to trust my family these days even. I know it sounds fucked but that's the truth.
>>
>>28948200
people are flawed, yes, but it doesnt mean you cant find someone who you can trust and love.
To have someone who loves you and you can trust by your side enhances you life thousandfold
>>
>>28948192
dat stanky greasy horse pussy
>>
>>28948306
>implying it's that easy

I know how it goes. You trust someone and then inevitably the relationship goes wrong and you feel even worse than when you started. I don't want to waste my time with that kind of stuff.
>>
>>28948353
I'll be your friend at the start and then we can either stay as friends or move up if you want.
>>
>>28948353
well life is about taking risks, ofc its not that easy, and yes, when it ends it sucks.
its like keeping a dog, while it lives its awesome, bt when it dies it hurts. But the time you spent with it should be well worth the pain of loss.
Living life avoiding to get hurt can be pretty underwhelming imo, and in the end, you will get hurt in some other unexpected way so...
>>
>>28948375
I sound like a bitch right now, but I really can't into relationships. I only have 3 friends and they're enough, two who are extremely chill and we watch a movie at the cinema every once a month or so. The other one is a girl who I really want to smash her head in sometimes since she's forcing me to talk to her (can't avoid because we do lessons together). Online friends also give me anxiety. That's why I like /r9k/, people can communicate without having to form any kind of relationships due to anonymity.
>>
>>28948458
Ok but what are you going to do once those 3 friends abandon you?
>>
>>28948489
Be a loner until the opportunity to make a friend who isn't needy presents itself again. I've had very close friends abandon me before, it's nothing new.
>>
>>28948514
but I can be your friend and not be needy
>>
>>28948543
I guess I can try, it's online after all.. Post your steam ID
>>
>>28948570
Chipboats
Yeah if you don't like it you can remove me anytime.
>>
File: lesadseal.jpg (68 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
lesadseal.jpg
68 KB, 410x410
>>28947367
>OP is a pedophile
Where the fuck did that come from?

Why does society go into fucking hysterics over the idea of an unattractive man having a sex drive and start accusing them of being the worst creepy sex offender ever?

If we are such a threat to you, why not tolerate us and accept us into society thereby solving the problem of us being socially withdrawn weirdos?

Most of us just want a belly gf so they can feel like a human for once and you start pulling this shit and slandering us. Even so we don't expect anything, for most of our lives the majority of people treated us like doormats and scolded whenever we complained, it is the Chads who are used to getting what they want who are entitled and narcissistic.
>>
>>28948637
I can't add friends because I'm limited or something, here's mine
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125318970/
>>
>>28948543
>not needy
>she tried to say shes okay without you 3 times and you still dont have a clue
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.