[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm holding on to this ludicrous fantasy that I will find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: congirl.jpg (287 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
congirl.jpg
287 KB, 768x1024
I'm holding on to this ludicrous fantasy that I will find the right girl during one of my visits to a game/anime convention. I know normal cute girls exist among all the filth and trash at cons.

Am I fucking stupid or could it actually happen?

Does anyone have experience with dating con girls?
>>
>>28947117

You're fucking stupid. Most cosplay girls are driven mad by the amount of attention they receive. Being constantly hounded by horny guys and fanboys goes to their heads and inflates their fragile egos to unhealthy levels.
>>
>>28947117
Con girls are pretty much stacy level vapidness, superficiality and slutness in a non-stacy body
>>
>>28947117
>I know normal cute girls exist among all the filth and trash at cons.
You obviously know nothing
>>
>>28947117
theyre almost all fucked in the head, the others are ugly
>>
>>28947117
I thought the same thing, but I ended up autistically staring at a trap while contemplating whether or not it would be gay to fuck its butt. I didn't talk to anyone there. I think I'm mentally ill.
>>
>>28947154
>>28947160
>>28947172
>>28947185

Then what's the next best option for finding attractive and normal weeb grils? I thought cons would be the perfect place.
>>
>>28947117
The good looking ones are crazy and the rest are ugly ham beasts.
>>
>>28947240
>attractive and normal weeb grils
wew lad
>>
>>28947240
if your a hottie just get a normal girl and keep that shit to yourself, who cares
if your not get some uggo girl from a con
>>
>>28947240

Girls that are into anime are just as numerous as girls that are into romance novels. It's generic as fuck and no one cares.
>>
File: cry.jpg (4 KB, 123x123) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
4 KB, 123x123
>>28947263
they fucking exist don't you dare ruin this for me

>>28947273
I'm alright. It's not like I have to settle with con grils as my only option. I just want a cute, like-minded otaku/gamer gril. That's all. If impossible, i'll just settle with a fucking stacey
>>
>>28947240
>normal
Ayyyy
>>
>>28947313
Yeah but how many of those are attractive and have good hygiene?
>>
im not reall that into anime but should i go to a con? Im a tall autistic skinny fat 4/10 black bot but i live in a pretty asian city. idk wtf to cosplay as though, maybe like Sasuke ironically
>>
File: 1462259604733.jpg (24 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
1462259604733.jpg
24 KB, 496x499
>>28947325
Attractive and normal girls have no reason to be weebs. Do you think girls have interests for their own sake or something? Lmao. Weeb girls are weebs because it guarantees them a group of orbiters they wouldn't ordinarily have because they're ugly or crazy.

Also protip, if you're consciously coming up with ideas for locations where you can pick up low-status girls, you're below even their level and will probably die an incel. Hope that helps!
>>
Guys, if you're depressed all the time it means you're high test. So it's like a double edged blade.
>>
>>28947383
The only place you should go to is Africa permanently.
Asians come from a homogeneous country and are sickened by others, that's why they should go back to Asia or soon they will colonize that city as an Asian embassy to spy on us. You're just a dumb nog that gets in everybody's way
>>
One of my frequent fap fantasies is picking up a slut at a con and then fucking her in her hotel room.
>>
>>28947447
Get a load of this faggot lol
But white people invading a "homogenous" Asian society is ok?
Anime is made for japs by japs.
So should only japs be allowed to watch anime and go to cons?
>>
>>28947117
Did it once. Turned out just like any other girl I dated. They go on and on about how much they like you, and then drop you on a whim.

Have to become a better man if I ever want to keep a girl around. And even then, I'm not so sure I want to anymore.
>>
>>28947938
>Have to become a better man if I ever want to keep a girl around.

Yes, good goy!
Pay thousands to your elite madrassah and buy lots of material goods to gain access to a used up vagina
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.