[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normalfags have literally no legitimate argument against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11
File: 1464183164781.png (283 KB, 570x417) Image search: [Google]
1464183164781.png
283 KB, 570x417
>normalfags have literally no legitimate argument against suicide
>they are vehemently opposed to it
Why? Is it just because the whole "life is speshul" meme? I don't fucking get it.
I understand being against someone wanting to die because their gf left them, because that person is clearly a normalfag and doesn't actually want to die.
But for someone like myself, whose reason is the endless feelings of nihilism, ennui, and loneliness, supplemented by the fact that I am a failure at everything I do, and the fact that I will never be good at the few things I actually enjoy in life, shouldn't they be accepting of it? Why do they want me to live in this hell for longer than need be? Just to suffer? Do they need me here so that they can laugh at me? Is that it?
>>
>>28946993
You're wrong there mate. No one thinks of you specifically at all.
>>
>>28946993
jesus, you're quite the windbag
>>
>>28946993
they think it's selfish because they might get said if/when it happens.

it's narcissism.
>>
It's purely selfish on their part. Its the same reason they refuse to kill an animal that is dying and suffering and will choose to let it die on its own.

They just don't like the feeling and would rather you slowly suffer than see you die. That's why they will act like they care but once you don't kill yourself or act fine for a minute they will leave you.

>see anon you're laughing, you're not depressed XD
>>
Life only matters to you brah, why would you not trt and enjoy it? You dont have to kill yourself, its going to end anyway. Why not figure out how you, deep down in your heart, can enjoy every last drop of this 80 years you didnt ask for in the first place? Life shouldnt be a chore. Its in your perspective. Sure life is meaningless but to you, but so is every other motherfuckers out there. If you kill yourself youre assuming youll never be happy in the future, instead of sitting down and going, well this is completely meaningless, anonymous, and has the possibility to be enjoyable, why not considering doing that. What makes life hell for you? Once you realize your existence is meaningless why not try to have fun with it.
>>
File: Suicidebooth.png (175 KB, 377x473) Image search: [Google]
Suicidebooth.png
175 KB, 377x473
>>28946993
Cause if we accepted suicide more, people would start dropping like flies because life fucking sucks.
>>
File: pepethecat.png (175 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
pepethecat.png
175 KB, 396x384
>>28947080

>Why not just go to mexico and fuck prostitutes XD XD XD bro that's what I would do if I were depressed lmao just smoke some weed !

Kill yourself off the board
>>
>>28947042
ayy lmao all this self-hatred and obsession with how everything might perceive you is obfuscated narcissism.
>>
>>28947080
I understand my existence is meaningless, and that's part of the reason I wish to die. Like I said in the op, the fact that I can't even acheive the things I desire is the nail in the coffin.

Fuck off neurotypical shitcunt.
>>
>>28947116
No. That's just something you read in a norman meme comic
>>
>>28947080
This is why failed suicide attempts give some people perspective and let them live a freer life. But this isn't true for everyone. Some people can't run away from their issues, some people actually have no other options. I don't think you really understand what it takes for someone to actually successfully kill them self. Just because you are suicidal doesn't mean you are capable of actually killing yourself. A lot of people here including myself wouldn't mind dying and maybe have tried but realized its harder than we imagined. For someone to actually kill themselves they don't have any options to move forward or just drop everything and do something new. Its not that simple.

TLDR; Attempted suicide is much much different than real suicide.
>>
>>28947115
If that makes you happy faggot. What is the point of being sad and wanting to kill yourself? Youre saying you are too weak for life, too much of a retarded pussy to try and enjoy it. Too much of a dumb bitch to try and enjoy this shit lol. Why not do whatever you want to do, thats literally all that matters. If you do kill yourself no one else would care. We are biologically programmed to try and help others in distress to prolong the survival of our species. Thats why they want you here. Its your choice man and the only person youre proving youre not a pussy to is yourself. Can u do it bro, can you live knowing true nihilism, or is your conciousness so weak it can't will itself to be happy. Fucking retard.
>>
If your destiny is to die, then you will die. By your own hands. To be perfectly frank, either just do it or don't already. Don't waste valuable time that could be used for the constructive betterment of your own life. The only real basis for my argument against suicide is how do you actually know that the afterlife is going to be any better? Any more fulfilling. Or do you want to wither away into inexistence, because that's pretty fucking stupid. Best just to make do with what you have. And yes it is too much to ask your family not to be heartbroken in the event you take your life, no matter how much of a black sheep you perceive yourself to be.
>>
>>28947173

Ok, whatever you say normie. I'm not going to try to decipher that meaningless garbage.
>>
>>28947126
You can achieve the things you desire, youre just too much of a faggot that you make excuses as to why you can't to continue being a faggot. Wah wah i want to kill myself wah wah im not happy let me sit here and reward this behavior by stimulating my brain, therefore conditioning myself to think about it more for rewards wah wah. Are you seriously too retarded to make yourself happy and follow your own path to success? Why cant you succeed at shit? Because youre a weak little bitch, and not because its genetic or a mental illness, but because you choose to be. You choose to be a failure faggot. My life is meaningless, but at the very end I want to say damn that was fun as shit i dont regret any of it then boop no more me. But youre too much of a retarded bitch to force yourself to be happy lol. Thats your fault brother.
>>
>>28947250
>you can acheive the things you desire
>just do it bruh
Ok, fine. How can I become a literal god and erase this world from existence? That is what I desire.
>>
>>28947226
You = too retarded to be happy and or forcing yourself to be unhappy as an excuse to be lazy. No one else matters, the switch is in your hands. Do you live life to its fullest potential even if it is meaningless, or do you pull the plug like the weak conciousness you are.
>>
>>28947080
you can't be more than 15 years old
>>
>>28947320
Do you think someone who understands truly how meaningless this entire experience is is 15 years old? It sounds like youre just a faggot who doesnt understand what I've written or is afraid of the teuth. Youre gonna die buddy, and everything between now and that point is meaningless but to you.
>>28947286
Those are your goals. Maybe strice hard to invent a way to prolong your existence by studying sciences and making a break through. Maybe get into politics. Maybe dont be a lazy fat retard who blames the meaningless world and all the life on it for being a lazy fat retard.
>>
>>28947356
Or just die. That other shit is impossible. What's wrong with you, mr middleschooler? Fail your finals?
>>
>>28947408
>or just die
I dont want to man. I don't have to. Im gonna wait a nice 80 long enjoyable years first, because I'm not a weak faggot.
>>
>>28947408
Nothing is impossible unless you believe it is. Maybe you guys should commit collective suicide, you really are meaningless. Any progress you make is meaningless, all you do is meaningless, and its gonna happen anyway, why even care right?
>>
>>28947250
>but at the very end I want to say damn that was fun as shit
Hopefully you'll be mumbling it around a tube.
>>
>>28947535
I want to be in a solid gold coffin surrounded by beautiful women and jewels. But does it really matter, its going to end the same way.
>>
File: spedepasanen.jpg (6 KB, 196x223) Image search: [Google]
spedepasanen.jpg
6 KB, 196x223
>>28947458
>nothing is impossible
This is some next level delusion
Jesus christ

You got any facts to back that up?
>>
File: 1419925289423.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1419925289423.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>Normans that get angry when anhero

'You're such a fucking pussy anon, why would you do something like that.'
>>
>>28947535
it doesnt even matter how it ends bitch boy
>>
im a normie, and i think if you're that much of a miserable faggot you should just kill yourself, if youre gonna do it anyway
>>
>>28947586
There are obviously laws of nature in play but you should set your goals as high as possible or else you are again a beta bitch.
>>
I'm a nurse in the United States. I work in an ICU. Most people don't like thinking about death in general. I think to acknowledge that your perspective could be correct even on occasion would mean having to confront similar feelings in their own lives. Such people should be forced to watch suffering patients circling the drain in agony because our system and families decide to prolong their suffering for their own ego and liability. Also
>>28947107
>>
>>28947618
I'm not even angey, your existence is meaningless to me and everyone else. The only judge of what constitutes a pussy is yourself, and that goes away when you pull the plug. I don't care anon, just sharing why I think it's retarded when you can kust wait it out and try to enjoy it lol
>>
>>28947619
I'm smiling because you'll change your tune when the time comes. You don't know what it looks like beyond the veil of youth.
>>
>>28947726
I have a pretty good idea man. Its a complete stopping of everythinf. Your future, dreams, hipes, aspirations, everything you look forward to, your feelings. My brain is a computer that in an odd 70 years will turn off, just like the millions of others just like me that died before me. I didnt choose to be brought into this existence and I have no choice in whether it ends or not. Ease enlighten me on what else there is to death, the knowledge that your ~6 more years of life have granted you. Please tell me what I am missing, you dumb little bitch. I have been close to death. It that moment all you can think is Oh well, it didnt matter in the first place as the walls of conciousness close in around you, realizing there will be no more you in a few moments.
>>
>>28947726
We will both experience this by the way, not just me.
>>
>>28947726
And neither of us are on our deathbeds, you arent moments from dieing either, you dont know what it really looks or feels like either. Should go trt and find out little pussy. I've been farther than you. Unless youre an 80 year old man youre a retard.
>>
>>28947726
And even if my tune changes for the last 10 years of my existence, it would still end.
>>
>>28947672
Nobody cares you stupid whore .
>>
>>28946993
Lots of people are born into the world and everyone is different, its only logical some don't belong.
I have no idea why they think suicide is so bad. Everyone will die eventually so speeding it up should not be a big deal, especially if you are having a bad time.
>>
>>28946993
Because paying to get rid of your body is your theoretical kids' job, not your parents'.

Not saying it isn't narcissistic but that's a short-term financial way of looking at it. You would also be a waste of an investment in time and money for those family members. They also have less time than your kids to pay off those dues.

They're also retarded enough to believe you have a chance when you're so far down the competitive ladder. It's just deluded people who cannot cope with the fact that you cannot cope. More over, your parents will see it as a failure on their part. Call it selfish but everybody hates failure. You should know. They also cannot recognize that what they do is encouraging your failure by not addressing the problems that you may or may not have told them. Most of the time they'll just go "see a shrink" when they hear how hopeless or set on suicide you might be. Any human being with a shred of empathy would see this as a shitty decision.

I digress though, I guess what I'm saying is that people do not like to be the ones responsible for the burden you will leave behind if you die.
>>
They've been told it's bad and the beleive what they're told.
It's not very good for capitalism if all the societal offal decides to snuff it instead of producing and consuming.
>>
dont use helium cans they dont work anymore
I lost sight in my right eye have I have bad memory loss because I thought helium cans still worked
>>
File: 13.jpg (19 KB, 456x356) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
19 KB, 456x356
>>28946993
When you've sit through half of the movie and it sucked every second so far, it's not very probable it's going to turn great in the end. It's the same with life. So nobody should blame you for walking out early.
>>
File: Chen Shrug.png (45 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
Chen Shrug.png
45 KB, 554x439
>>28946993
It's more for people they know who they want to live

The logical opinion on suicide is your life, your choice
>>
>>28947672
Fuck. Off. You're not wanted here.
>"MUH YOU'RE LIFE ISN'T SO BAD XDDDD."
I don't fucking care about some dying fuck. It's an objective fact that life is shit. You've no right. None at all.
>>
>>28948750
>It's an objective fact that life is shit
I don't give a shit about suicide but life is entirely subjective
>>
>>28948766
A human being will feel more negative emotions than good ones and will have to do more things that they'd rather not than those they'd rather. Whatever the hell you tell yourself to feel better. Fuck. Off.
>>
File: DUANE.gif (719 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
DUANE.gif
719 KB, 480x320
>>28948792
Kill yourself then if you feel that way, my life's great
>>
>>28946993
It's largely because on some level, almost all normalfags know that death is oblivion and nothing less, and they fear it. most of us fear it, even weirdos have much of the same instinctual drive to survive, some of us just don't and some are in too much pain and so the drive to stay alive is dulled.
>>
File: 1452193387566s.jpg (9 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
1452193387566s.jpg
9 KB, 243x250
>>28947080
also you can make the exact parallel point to argue for suicide
if you continue living you assume you dont get to experience much worse things which you could have prevented by suicide
>>
not existing scares the shit out of me
>>
>>28946993

You've got one life so willingly throwing it away is retarded.
>>
>>28947665
>set goals too high
>cannot achieve satisfaction
>set goals too low
>unsatisfactory in general

Never give someone advice again, kid. Especially hopeless people who have never tasted success.
>>
>>28948644
this

also, it's because if there are no losers there are no winners either. They need you there to wipe the dirt off their shoes and make them feel royal and such.
>>
>>28946993
It mentally scars people around you.They blame themselves for not doing something. Im guessing you dont give a shit about what they feel. Fair enough.
If you want more info look it up. There's plenty of info out there on those 'left behind' by suicide.

But I read something on here a while ago about an anons grandfather. He owned a gun and kept it next to him most of the time. Occasionally he would bring the gun up to his head and hold it there, sometimes cocking it. After couple to 30 seconds he would go back to what he was doing. Occasionally cracking a smile. Im guessing knowing that he way out helped him. You dont have to suffer. You can leave at anytime but why not live out while you've got it?
Also if you do go through with it probably leave a note and go someplace it wont bother anyone or nobody will find for while jogging/exercising and shit. No need to scar someone over right? End of the day its your choice. Why not donate your organs to orphans? Idk
>>
File: 1464526026851.jpg (44 KB, 364x561) Image search: [Google]
1464526026851.jpg
44 KB, 364x561
>>28947080
What's the point in doing any of that shit if you're just going to die and not remember it, retard.
>>
>>28947665
Your advice is dog shit, like it's actually abysmal.
>>
>>28946993
Suicide is fine for real medical problems. When it's for "I'm so sad I don't have a gf" then it's pathetic and you should grow up.
>>
File: 35763575367.jpg (47 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
35763575367.jpg
47 KB, 500x361
You're not suicidal.
You are just an attention whore.

If you were really suicidal, you wouldn't be making this dumb post about how people should "accept your decision"

Why do people need to accept it?
Are you stopped by a magical force until someone says the magic word?

"Suicidal" people are all just whiny attention whores and I refuse to feel sorry for them until after they die. Even then, it's my god-given right to be able to look down my nose at those sad sacks.

Go ahead and whine. We all know we will be seeing you tomorrow
>>
>>28950434
>god-given right

hohohohohoho
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.