[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> have a gf > still come to /r9k/ Why do you do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1463988198661.jpg (75 KB, 650x887) Image search: [Google]
1463988198661.jpg
75 KB, 650x887
> have a gf
> still come to /r9k/

Why do you do this? The major point of /r9k/ is being a lonely piece of shit that nobody ever cares about you or knows you exist. If you have someone in your life that gives you emotional and even physical comfort like hugs, cuddling or sex, why do you come here?
>>
>>28946868
i just want a hug honestly, if it was a girl even better
>>
mostly just to laugh at robots
>>
File: 1457646595302.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1457646595302.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
whenever i get a gf ill still come here

it'll happen
>>
Normies like to come here to measure their success against our failure. It gives them an ego boost. r9k is not the only place in which this has happened. There are other imageboards that I will not mention, because I do not want them to turn into this place, that house people with serious depression and anxiety. Many cannot leave the house. None have girlfriends. At least once a week, a thread will be created by an anon saying goodbye with heavy suicidal implications. These boards are staunchly against normalfaggotry, and many of them even ban people for things like having friends, but even in those places you'll still get the kinds of people you're referring to in your opening post. People with decent lives and a loving partner, stopping by to watch people at their lowest, much in the way one watches an animal at the zoo.

It's just normal, well adjusted people taking a look at the life they were lucky enough to avoid.
>>
Because I've been coming here since 2008, 4chan as a whole much earlier.

No other communities feel worth my time. That aside, the whole once thing didn't really start until nu/r9k/ so I feel no guilt in triggering you fags since you're the ones who appropriated this place, not the normies you hate.
>>
> people think /r9k is a board for social rejects to hang out

WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING MEME END
IT WAS NEVER MEANT FOR THIS
IT'S NOT MEANT FOR THIS NOW

This fucking raid is going on for almost 10 years now. Just leave to your wizardchan.

It never mattered who you are and what your social status is. This board was all about posting and sharing stories with other anons.
>>
>>28947007
Incel* thing
>>
>>28947021
we conquered this land by might, leave norman normando, this is our board now
>>
File: tumblr_nzd08miney1qz64n4o4_1280.png (525 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzd08miney1qz64n4o4_1280.png
525 KB, 1080x1080
Does anyone here want to be my gf? I can also be your gf when I dress up as a girl if you want to...
>>
>>28947065
More like fucking weeds. All you need is a good burning and this board will be pure again. Nobody will care who you are. Nobody will ask. Nobody will say. All that will matter will be personal life stories and original stories.
>>
Because she broke up with me and I needed to cry about it to someone so I wrote a letter.
>>
>>28947110
Ill be your bf, where do you live tho?
>>
>>28947110
you're gonna have to be the gf 24/7, fuckboy.
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
Hmmmmm, well I wonder why...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.