[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every single friend I made online forgets about me I try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 1459227867609.gif (1 MB, 245x249) Image search: [Google]
1459227867609.gif
1 MB, 245x249
>every single friend I made online forgets about me
I try my best to be nice, I start arguements all the time by accident, I don't mean to be an asshole. Why can't we all be nice. I can't even keep a friend online or stay in a chat group for more than 2 weeks without being kicked and or having everyone hate me.
>>
>>28946832
>Not having a friend group which is constant banter and arguments 24/7

Pussy.
>>
File: 1415746458466.png (180 KB, 453x332) Image search: [Google]
1415746458466.png
180 KB, 453x332
>>28946832

Online friends can't fill the void of tfw no gf. I've tried. And the small amount of companionship they give you doesn't feel genuine. Most people don't understand robots and as such their conversation doesn't mean much.
>>
>>28946832
Go post your steam ID here >>28946730
you might make a friend
>>
>>28946832
what is ya steam little anon?
>>
>>28946864
I've tried to be in them, but it bothers me, people still have emotions even though it's 4chan, people do get buttburt even if they pass it off as bantz
>>
>>28946832

I just end up deleting people after a while. Online friends are pointless. I've come across a ton of people I used to play with and they straight up ignore me or add me to friends never to talk to me again.
>>
>>28946874
I don't really care for a gf as much as I do someone who cares for me
>>
>>28946913

>Random internet pricks
>Caring about you

Unlikely
>>
>>28946882
>>28946887
I've tried this many times and have had at least 50 people abandon me or completely ignore me because I piss them off, not one has stayed my friend
>>
>>28946904
I'm just hoping, I know its possible to acquire somone that cares for you online, I believe
>>
>>28946929
anon i know it's hard to believe because of your experience but im not that person. post your steam or email here and give it one last shot. i give everyone a fair chance desu what more is there to lose if you've already been hurt
>>
>>28946874

Bullshit. Belonging to a group of friends in a video game is a great feeling. However, it only lasts as long as you play at the same time, play the same game, and play it often.
>>
>>28946929
post that ID and i'll add you fagaroo
>>
File: tumblr_np6pd1G8hP1s21xzoo1_500.gif (143 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np6pd1G8hP1s21xzoo1_500.gif
143 KB, 500x282
I wish I would have more friends...
>>
>>28946920
I like to believe some people on this website and anywhere online, could be nice people
>>
>>28946944

Maybe I'm just an old fart, but I can honestly say that you will probably never find someone like that online.
In 2003-2005, I was part of a final fantasy forum community. I made several friends on there, even had a few online gfs. At the time they seemed to care about me. Eventually, the forum died out and we each moved our separate ways. A few years, I moved near a few of the people whom I was closest with on the forum. They talked to me once before blowing me off several times after.
Online friendships are hollow and almost never survive in real life.
>>
File: 1457263730383.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457263730383.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>28946947
>>28946959
I-I'm sorry, I literally cry every time I lose contact with someone online now because.I'm a huge bitch, I'd probably only bother you cans get Incredibly atTached to you guys :(
>>
I had friends, but I didn't want them. How fucked up does that sound, right? But I'm anonymous, so I'll just speak plainly. In my everyday life, I am surrounded by a network of people and I cannot stand any of them. Every time my phone vibrates against my desk, I actually want to chuck it out the window. Every text message I get ... fuck, I can't even call these people friends. I don't have friends. We don't do things that friends do. We don't hang out, we don't get meals together or watch movies together or share experiences with each other. They just text me when they want something done. Every time, without fail. My online friends aren't any better. Whenever they IM me, it's about a favor. This is why I said I don't want any of these friends. We barely talk anymore. Sometimes, like once a month, my phone will vibrate and it'll be a message from one of them asking for something, but I just make up an excuse.

Then you've got the online people. Half of these folks are actually clingy as fuck. It doesn't help that Steam basically monitors your actions like a hawk. When you're moving your mouse and doing stuff at your PC, everyone knows you're available. When you leave for a while and come back, Steam lets them know the second your hand moves the mouse. It tells them which games you're playing, it doesn't give a fuck about privacy. I stopped using it entirely. I hate that shit, and I hate the way it's crept into virtually every PC game experience. I hate when I just want to play video games and forget about how much I hate myself and my life for just a little bit, but someone I was dumb enough to add in a steam thread just messages me again and again and again and again and again. I don't have friends anymore, none at all, and it's the most relaxing thing in the world. I can just be alone without anyone's bullshit. My heart still races when my phone vibrates, but these days it's just a spam email or notification for my phone bill.
>>
>>28947072
listen, im gonna leave this here [email protected] for you. it has 1 hour on it and im going to sleep after it expires. send me an email to talk to you at or your steam ID before then.

i am urging you to give me this one chance, the people that have dont seem to regret it. if you have any dislike or doubts of me after we've talked, you can leave with no pressure.
>>
>>28947072

Dont bother anon, you guys will talk once and get bored of each other. Online relationshits are retarded.
>>
>>28946832
I don't know how you can hold an online friendship.
If you can't meet with them, you won't truly bonds together lad.
>>
guess that is the end of this then
>>
File: 1463729721241.gif (833 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1463729721241.gif
833 KB, 500x480
In the last couple of threads about this you guys always ghost me why do I even keep trying?

I mean I'm not attentionwhore, I almost never receive yous, am I that boring or unlikeable??

the only attentionwhorish I made was in thread couple days ago when a girl said that eyebags were cute, and I didn't believe that fact because I have always felt ashamed of mine, I posted a screen of my eyes, she didn't even saw it or replied, I felt so embarrassed, is that enough to be an attentionwhore and be ghosted?
>>
>>28947565
You're only attentionwhore for posting these feels and not accepting the solutions outlined here.
>>28946947
>>28946959
>>
>>28947565
T-This isn't op guys, I'm right here, I can't even talk to women online
>>
>>28947589
I-I am not OP, I just wanted to join in this thread. I guess I better leave, I didn't meant to make this thread about me or something.
>>
OP, if you want to talk someone who doesn't get bored of talking to anyone ever, add me at anonymous.augustus

I don't mind talking to NEETs or socially awkward people
>>
>>28947676
that's skype btw
>>
>tfw op didn't post a method of contact
>>
>>28947135

I often tell my friends how much I fucking hate them and how annoying they really are.

They just thinks it's that " EDGY INTERENT HUMOUR XD "
>>
>>28947703
Because I can't stand another friend, I don't to be hurt again, I posted this thread to vent after someone I enjoyed talking to blocked me for being clingy
>>
File: 1445217818318.png (541 KB, 895x1039) Image search: [Google]
1445217818318.png
541 KB, 895x1039
>>28947825
If you are a grill I don't mind you being clingy to me since i'll be clingy to you
>>
>>28947825
Sorry you lost a friend to that. I've been in similar situations.
>>
>>28947825
Hey. >>28947676 here. Add me on Skype. I have a teacher's work schedule and I'm going to be bored for the next few months while the kids aren't in school.
>>
>>28947146
S-Sent an email
>>
>>28946832
I just play casual video games with mine occasionally. I'm the one that goes full retard sometimes, and it sometimes works because anything works in tf2 pubs.
>>
>>28947860

> grills

> on the internet ?

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
>>
>>28947895
That email expired already probably. You waited too long.
>>
>>28947912
Yes I like it Aiko is a cute gf.
>>
>All those online friends.
>All this fucking time.
>Websites, Games whatever.
>Damn near all of them go away without saying good bye.

I even start to do that to people in real life.
People are so fleeting. Objectively we are better off alone but, our humanity drives us to be soical. I feel you OP.
>>
>>28947925
I know,I couldn't decide I hope it didnt,only sent 50 mins after be posted
>>
>>28947860
I wish I was a girl, I wish I was even feminine enough to be a trap, could get trap friends
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.