[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the existential crisis kicks in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7
File: 1464563084765.jpg (93 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
1464563084765.jpg
93 KB, 576x384
>tfw the existential crisis kicks in
>>
File: allaroundme.jpg (80 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
allaroundme.jpg
80 KB, 900x900
>tfw the self hate dawns on you

I almost made it through the day without hating every atom of my being.
>>
>tfw intrusive thoughts while your falling asleep
>>
>>28946824

>me and my cousin touched weiners
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-17+at+07.22.06).jpg (28 KB, 361x353) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-17+at+07.22.06).jpg
28 KB, 361x353
>tfw you remember that, when you were still in grade-school, you rolled around wrestling with your best friend completely naked
>>
File: me.jpg (11 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
11 KB, 255x191
>tfw comfortable with the idea of killing myself
>tfw never have existential problems
I like to think of life as a rental car that I can turn in at any time, trashed or not.
>>
>they started work on this movie in 1997
>19 years ago
>>
Man i thought having sex twice would fill the void, but it hasnt. Still feel so inadequate pham, i think i crave intimacy more then anything
>>
File: tojsdofge.jpg (74 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
tojsdofge.jpg
74 KB, 500x484
>>28946824
>snuggle up nice and cozy into your warm bed
>tfw you close your eyes, relax your muscles, and then every single worrying thought, anxiety, regretful memory or depressing concept possible plays over in your mind all at once

>20 mins later get on the computer to lose yourself in more escapism before doing it all again
>>
File: 1461808732109.jpg (31 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1461808732109.jpg
31 KB, 400x262
>>28946824
>existential crisis kicks in when I hear that 7 years song

I feel like I'm the only one that this happens to. It forces me to think to the future of my life and then I remember that our lives are short compared to everything else and that someday I'll be feeling half dead sitting on a chair in my 70's wishing I had taken risky chances and seized opportunities in my young years. I won't be the next Steve Jobs or Elvis Presley, I'll just be some random old man who has done nothing with his life and wondering why he hasn't made an attempt to kill himself at this point.

Fuck that song for making me feel like my life means nothing now and never will mean anything.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.