[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few days ago I made a thread here saying I was about to lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: perfection.jpg (418 KB, 1322x1999) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
418 KB, 1322x1999
A few days ago I made a thread here saying I was about to lose my virginity, well, let me tell more about me:

> 2 years ago
> had a gf
> try to fuck her
> can't get hard
> fail every attempt
> fast forward
> today
> I'm 22
> watching movie/anime with qt girl in my house
> we start kissing n shit
> get hard
> I suck her pussy
> I think she liked it
> she sucks me
> try to put condom
> my penis is only 60% hard
> try to insert penis into vagina
> fail

Wew lads, I'm literally about to kill myself, why??? I didn't fap for a week, she's hot af, so why can't I fuck girls??? please help me, is this normal? What should I do?

The girl was really cool about it, said it's normal and she wants to try again.

Oh, I'm also taking depression meds, maybe that's what making me fail?

pls halp
>>
>>28946671
>Oh, I'm also taking depression meds, maybe that's what making me fail?
most likely, or your a fag.
>>
is your penis cut or intact?
>>
>>28946671
Cut the meds.
>>
>>28946671
erectile dysfunction can occur due to a lot of reasons:

1. poor diet
2: lack of regular exercise leading to poor circulation
3. elevated alcohol levels
4. certain kinds of medication have sexual side effects - zoloft for example.
5. nervous jitters - play it off and finger/eat her out and she can deal with it, but this shows that you aren't confident in your performance or fear your performance can lead to rejection
6. probably the largest one, is when you're starting cold turkey, try and get off with manual stimulation once - consider it foreplay. after that, build towards another erection with more foreplay and you will often find you will not be able to go flaccid for quite a while owing to the refractory period after ejaculation, but you won't be annoyed via sensitivity after arosal is restored.

FYI i'm doing residency for cardio/pulmonary thorasic medicine, and while i'm no sex doctor, the above are general rules. your depression meds are a likely contributing factor and can be countered by stimulants like coffee or an energy drink. exposure to sunlight for hours can also counter depression in general.
>>
>be OP
>meet girl who is cool with bedroom problems
>girl is cool enough to let you try again
And you're fucking depressed about that? Jesus cock-sucking Christ
>>
>>28946671
did you cume when she sucked u off?
>>
File: grils.jpg (568 KB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
grils.jpg
568 KB, 2448x1836
>>28946763
intact

>>28946787
> 1. poor diet
checked.
> 2: lack of regular exercise leading to poor circulation
checked
> 3. elevated alcohol levels
nope
> 4. certain kinds of medication have sexual side effects - zoloft for example.
checked.

I mean, I have all of that but I wouldn't consider myself having erectile dysfunction since I can masturbate normally.

Also

> exposure to sunlight for hours can also counter depression in general
Care to explain?
>>
Aha, riveting tale OP. Don't feel alone though, this very past weekend I had spent $300 to fly and see a girl, only to feel sick and be impotent during the act of copulation. Even the kissing felt robotic and unenjoyable.

Let's jump from that building together my good friend.
>>
>>28946843
you just described an inability to maintain an erection - in narrow circumstances, but it still applies. with poor diet lacking in antioxidents, folic acid, and a lack of regular exercise, poor blood circulation, with other features like nervousness or anxiety or depression, can lead to some social contact giving you ED while asocial contact, like masturbation, might not.

sunlight stimulates melanin production, which triggers minor serotonin and vitamin D release, which evens out moods and helps fight depression in minor ways. it's a small thing, sure, but it does help.
>>
File: 1460684113123.jpg (245 KB, 700x1047) Image search: [Google]
1460684113123.jpg
245 KB, 700x1047
>>28946805
Yeah I know, I should be thankful, girl was really, really amazing. But I'm depressed about myself, I just wanted to give her the pleasure she deserved.

She seems worried about me, she clearly noticed my self steen got demolished and said lots of nice things to me, like "you're the most beautiful man I've been with". I tried my best to look strong saying "I'm fine" but she didn't take it.

>>28946809
Nope.
>>
>>28946854
OP here, care to tell your full story? Maybe we can an hero together!
>>
>>28946935
>Be hermit
>a literal manic pixie dream girl from childhood chases down my mobile number
>calls me, im booking flights after 15 minutes
>Fly to different city friday evening
>She's at an arts college staying in a dorm
>Meet her, hug, kiss, talk and drink wine on her bed
>She kisses my mouth, we make out
>We get naked, I can't get hard
>Feel sick and wander around city until monday morning
>She's super cool and supportive of my obviously fucked mental condition

JUST
>>
>>28946671
>taking depression meds
That will do it. Get off that stuff if you want to get it up.

Also, being nervous or feeling not loved might make your dick limp. I had problems with a prostitute once and some swingers because of this.
Solution: make sure the chick likes you, or leave.
>>
>>28946843
well i remember when i first went on zoloft i noticed i couldn't get anywhere near as hard as i used to. i've been off it for a couple of months now and i'm back at it again with the buckets of cum.
poor diet, lack of exercise, lack of exposure to sunlight apply here too
>>
>>28946671
B8 m8, op just likes getting reminded that he's gay
>>
>>28947109
I'm sure she likes me. I like her too. She's not virgin anymore though, and that makes me feel inferior in some way. I know it's stupid, but that's how I feel.
>>
>>28947025
wew it's basically the same story, but you spent more money on it.

I probably had more fun than you because I managed to get a blowjob while hard, but trust me, everything got ruined afterwards and I felt like the shittiest scum ever.
>>
>>28946671
OP, I recommend gently massaging your crotch, underneath the balls. Towards the arsehole, it dies some magic shit and allows you to maintain an election for longer.
>>
>>28946671
>I'm literally about to kill myself

no reason, you are just gay
>>
File: 1440386023423.jpg (193 KB, 1024x1016) Image search: [Google]
1440386023423.jpg
193 KB, 1024x1016
>>28946671

How about you fuck off this board. Like why even post this here? Post it on /b/ or fit or anywhere.. Why purposely come here and post about your body cucking you? Hopefully it's cancer that soon after killing you kills your mother. Fuck off normie. :)
>>
>>28946671

>Oh, I'm also taking depression meds, maybe that's what making me fail?

Why is this the last part of your post? Erectile dysfunction is an overwhelmingly common effect of most antidepressants.
>>
>>28948172

Additional advice: take zinc and vitamin D. Between this and stopping the sertraline (Zoloft) I never have any of the problems I used to with sex.
>>
>depression meds

DING DING DING DING

We found the solution.
>>
>>28948172
> Why is this the last part of your post?
I literally figured it out while writing the post. I just lost my ground and wasn't thinking right, if the girl laughed at me or did some shit like that I would be really worse though.
>>
>>28948197
Right now I'm hoping it's the meds, but...
> 2 years ago
> try to fuck gf
> fail every single time
> no meds
>>
You aren't fucking because you're attracted to eachother. She's fucking you to groom you to be her beta boy, and you feel pressured to get hard and make it happen because she's OK looking and you think that's what a straight person would do.

You're not doing the natural process of dominating a girl and getting her to bend her dirty ass over and take your seed. You're doing a stupid little beta dance and getting humiliated in the process.
>>
>>28948335
Cool story bro, but I dominated her on the whole process.
>>
>>28948357
>dominated her on the whole process

especially the part where you can't even get fucking hard, right? quit dominating her so hard man, have some mercy
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x437
>>28948357
>cool story bro

Original commenteroo
>>
>>28948357
no you didn't

don't feel bad, this is how the typical relationship today is anyways and it's probably the best you can hope for

fuck her a couple more times and you'll learn to get that little clit of yours properly stimulated

just brace yourself to be cucked when she gives it up to every tall guy that gives her attention because all you can do is build her up w/ no climax
>>
>>28948432
why are you such a manlet though?
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
>>28948549
I'm glad you've learned the basics of projection. Now it's time to learn how dating in America works. You seem to think I'm trying to pick a fight, but I'm just trying to lay out some simple truths for you.

> I just wanted to give her the pleasure she deserved.
then it's time to strap up
>>
>>28948599
>Now it's time to learn how dating in America works.

But I'm not op. That and I don't need to know how dating in America works. Keep sperging out on him though, maybe he'll learn a thing or two.
>>
>>28948757
>I'm not op
then your input is entirely unappreciated
>>
>>28948809
it's not like a manlet's input is of any worth either, so we're cool
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.